Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

#1: Happy (late) B-Day to JL!

26 minutes more and yeah.Great new chappie, and thats just great.Even more collectible items which grant the user ultimate power while being completely useless singularly.

Computer: Actually, Meso programmed me to allow any bad smelling, half Makuta half Toa creatures on board, along with his friends.Blackout: ...he better not be talking about me.Gorgnak: Pretty sure he is.

If Meso programmed it........ Ew. That's gonna be some pretty creepy stuff.

Flamethrower: *FFFFFWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!*Tahu: ....Fire Lord: ....ow....Tahu: ....oh. Well, hey! It works! Now we just need someone to drive Fire Lord to the hospital.

Celebrate! Santa has come through and made the first Hero Factory weapon which actually works!Also, Merry Christmas to all comedy readers!Yaaa. Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Great ones as always. But alas, my excitement for Christmas has made me lazy...for some reason.Great, just what we need, Oraku coming back. Also, I noticed a slight mistake in the chapter if may point it out:

Tahu: (Trying to melt the flame with his flame sword)

Don't you mean ice? After all, you can't melt fire as we all know.New chappie for AT tomorrow, if I can determine its plot by then.-Zehvor Brenmac :xmas:

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Er...yes..I meant ice.Anyways, in keep with our Christmas tradition, there is, of course, a Christmas chapter with the new Fanta Claus. But due to the wrapped up plotline we're kinda in currently, this chapter takes place outside of the current events.Enjoy.Chapter 35: A Generic Christmas ChapterAt the house, one Christmas morning...Tahu: Zzzzzz....Pridak: (in Tahu’s face) Hey Tahu!Tahu: *yawn*...hmm?Pridak: It’s Christmas!Tahu: (notices Pridak) AAAAAAHHHHHH! (tumbles out of bed)*WHUMP!!!*Pridak: ...Tahu: ...ooooohhh....owww...Vezok: Probably not the best way to wake him up?Pridak: Probably not.Tahu Nuva: (rolls over) What time is it...3:54?!?!Pridak: Yep! You guys said as soon as it was morning, we could wake you up! We actually gave you a 3 hour and 54 minute period of time to be lazy, as well, so hurry up already!Tahu Nuva: We said when there was light outside!Pridak: There is. In Zimbabwe.Tahu Nuva: ....stupid loopholes. (rolls out of bed) Tahu: Ow...my face hurts.Pridak: We’ll be waiting for you in the living room! (runs towards the door of the bedroom)*trip*Pridak: WAAAUUUGGGHHHH!!!!*CRRRASSSSHHHH!*Vezok: Ooh. There goes the nativity set.Tahu: That better not have been the wise man that you broke! That guy’s been my favorite for a long time!Meanwhile, in the living room...Levacius: Ho ho ho ho...Brenmac: Hey Lev.Levacius: Hello, guys. Got elected Fanta Claus, so here I am, in a Santa suit, passing out Fanta soda to all you...lovely boys and girls. I got some new flavors for each and every one of you.Mesonak: Oh dear.Levacius: For you, my good friend Mesonak, the “Slap!” flavor!Mesonak: ...I think I saw this coming.Levacius: And, for Mr. Matoro, there's the new rocket launcher flavor!Mr. Matoro: ...if it's not a weapon, I'm not interested.Levacius: For Sonu, we have the “Halo” flavor, which tastes somewhat similar to those candy ring halos you find in stores.Sonu: ...Levacius: For MT, coffee flavored. What else?MT: I get the feeling I’m becoming predictable.Levacius: For JL, we have...JL: ...Levacius: ...I have absolutely no idea what flavor this is. Nicro Xenon? Is that the name of this? JL: ...don’t think I’m gonna drink that.Levacius: Yeah, whatever. (tosses the bottle behind him) I’ll get you a grape one sometime later. Let’s move on...ah, yes, here’s one for Kpik!Kpik: Oh. Cool.Levacius: Literally. It’s the sub-zero version of Fanta! So cold, you can’t actually drink it!Kpik: ...Levacius: ...gee, I thought all you Ice Toa were totally into that super cold drink stuff. Oh well. Maybe there’ll be a leftover grape for you, too.Kpik: Yeah...thanks.Levacius: Here’s one for iBrow...it’s “Rainbow Dash” flavor.iBrow: Oh heck yes.Sonu: HEY! I WANTED THAT TOO!!Levacius: Oh, calm down guys. I’m sure there’ll be enough for all of us.iBrow: What is it made out of?Levacius: ...uuhhhh...(looks at the bottle)...sugar, spice, and a whole lotta rainbows.iBrow: Hmm. (grabs the bottle) Guess we’re gonna find out how rainbows taste today.Levacius: For Dakama, we have pure adrenaline flavored fanta...should help you pull an all nighter in college whenever you desire.Dakama: Glad to know my self worth is wrapped up in my studies.Levacius: For Blackout, we have...er....Red Bull?Blackout: ...what?Levacius: Red Bull flavored Fanta. Oh boy. Blackout: Wonder what this tastes like. Levacius: Don’t think I really care to figure out. Hmm. Here’s one for Kara, and it’s...Tahu flavored.MT: o_OLevacius: ...oh....my bad....Tahu’s flavor. Cause Tahu was giving you his favorite flavor, he was thinking of you...ah forget it.Kara: ...gee...thanks for making this not seem awkward at all.Levacius: Yeah, that was my bad. Anyways, last but not least, MoC here has...comic flavored Fanta.Shadow: Comics have flavors?Levacius: Yep. And this soda, just like your comics, is CORNY!! Ha ha ha!!Shadow: ...Levacius: Ha....oh....ok sorry...I thought it was funny.Shadow: I may have to kill you later.Levacius: ...ooh. Ok then. No more jokes. And last, but not least, here’s one for TA...(no one’s there)Levacius: Oh. Right. Cause he left years ago. Ok then! That does it for us!Gorgnak: Hey! What about me?Levacius: Hmm? Oh, you, yes....er....well...long story short, we couldn’t get your Fanta here.Gorgnak: ...what?Levacius: Yeah. It was....hmm...how shall I say this....difficult to lift.Gorgnak: ...what flavor was it that it was so difficult to lift?Levacius: It wasn’t the flavor that made it difficult to lift.Gorgnak: ...what?Meanwhile...Zaktan: ....Hakann: ....Zaktan: ...sooooo.....it’s a Globo Gym Fanta flavor...and it weighs two hundred pounds.Hakann: ....yes.Zaktan: ...which means...Hakann: I guess Gorgnak can come here if he wants it.Meanwhile...Nocturn: Oohhhh....look! The tree works!Gadunka: Gadunka! Gadunka Gadunka Gadunka!Nocturn: Ya ya ya ya!Gadunka: (steps back and admires the tree)....Gaaaaddduunnkkaaa....Takadox: (walks into the room) Hey guys.Nocturn: Huh?Takadox: Oooh. What’s with the tree?Nocturn: ...we decorate it.Gadunka: Gadunka.Takadox: ...decorated really badly.Nocturn: Hey. This lot work.Takadox: Lot of bad work.Nocturn: ...that mean.Takadox: Here, dude. Your Christmas swagger is all wrong. I’ll help you fix it. (begins scrambling around the tree, rearranging the ornaments)Nocturn: ...Gadunka: Gadunka?Takadox: aaaannndddd....there!Nocturn: ...Gadunka: ...Gadunka?Takadox: So much better...don’t you think?Nocturn: ...meeee.....Tree: (tips over)Takadox: ...looks so much more....hmm...how shall I say it....Nocturn: Oh uh. (points at the falling tree)Takadox: Hmm? (looks)Tree: (topples over and falls)Takadox: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!Nocturn: WWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUU!Gadunka: GGGGGAAAAADDDDDUUUUUNNNNNNKKKKKAAA!*CRASH!*Nocturn: ...Gadunka: ...Takadox: ...Tahu: (walks into the room) ...what the...Nocturn...I said to decorate the tree! Not break things! Stop being stupid and just decorate it already!Nocturn: Me quit.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Hey! Where's my Fanta? Oh well, great chapter, and Merry Christmas to you MT. You've been a great friend.Now I'm just waiting for my mother to get back from church so I can open my presents with my parents. I was thinking of making a blog so I could review my presents one by one (I'm sure I'll love all of them). I'll do so if anyone's interested. Merry Christmas to all and to all a great day!-Zehvor Brenmac :xmas:

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Are you freaking kidding me. I spent like 30 minutes reviewing all the lists of Zehvor I could find so I wouldn't leave one out and I friggin' left one of the most active ones out of the..Forget it. I quit. Anyways, to Brenmac, I present the Great Friend Santa. For putting up with all my forgetfulness throughout the years.Merry Christmas, everyone.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Santa

Fanta. :P And who knew there were so many flavors?Can't believe I skipped an entire chapter. Oh well. At least I'm here now, on Christmas Day.Tahu needs to toughen up. We've done Christmas at 3 AM for the last two years.Nobody decked the halls. Must have learned their lessons.In any case, another great (two) chapters! And a Merry Christmas to all!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Short chappy today. Bit rushed for time. Still thought I did a decent job on it, though, so hopefully it'll turn out ok.Chapter 36: Repeat FreezeIn the Void...Brenmac: ...zzzz....wha...? Huh?Levacius: Hey, Brenmac. You all right?Brenmac: ...hmm? iBrow: What happened?Mesonak: You guys stole all the action before we could show up.PB: Dumb action stealing people.MT: ...where’s Assassin?Kpik: ...Assassin?Brenmac: Yeah. He showed up on this planet. He’s a traitor, and he was fighting us when there was a giant explosion...and then...it all went dark.JL: Figures that these dumb unimportant characters would end up being traitors.MT: He wasn’t unimportant!JL: ...meh.MT: ...anyways, the Matoran from before...Oraku...Brenmac: Aw, not him again.MT: He showed up and did this. He said something about these power orbs or something, and how he was looking for the third.JL: ....oh. Great.MT: You know about that?JL: Being the history scholar I am, yes, I do.Mesonak: ...dude, if you qualify as a history scholar, than the National Enquirer qualifies as a reputable newspaper.JL: ...I resent that.MT: What are the orbs, JL?JL: Well, long time ago, like I told you, the Center, or the group that ran this planet as its civilization testing center. The Center came to this planet after three Toa failed to wield an element that the Center specifically designed to defeat Xenon.Levacius: ...what?JL: ...perhaps I’m not stating myself clearly. The Center, a long time ago, millions of years, was in a war with Xenon. In an attempt to stop the Dark Lord and Xenon, they manufactured a new type of Xenon, called Nicro Xenon. It was incredibly destructive, but the Center vastly overestimated its power against Xenon. The Center gave it to three Toa to use, who, each in turn, was defeated in some way, two of them dying and the fate of the third unknown. The “orbs” of Nicro Xenon were the remains of Nicro Xenon’s power from the Toa. Levacius: ...Mesonak: That explanation made no sense...but cool.JL: What I’m saying is this: If someone found a way to get all three of those orbs...they could combine the power to become insanely powerful...probably not something we want Oraku having.Kpik: ...iBrow: I sense an impending fetch quest.Mesonak: Nuts.Meanwhile, elsewhere...Tahu: So what’s the status of the house?Onua: We’re making decent progress. We’ve managed to clear a pathway about 5 feet into the front door.Tahu: ...that’s “decent progress?”Onua: Depending upon your standard of progress, yes. If you’re satisified with getting through the front door, it’s progress.Tahu: What if I want to sleep in my own bed tonight?Onua: ...then you’re a reckless overachiever who will never be content with anything in life.Tahu: ...why does every choice I make carry such harsh personality consequences?Fire Lord: Tahu! Hey, Tahu...Tahu: Hmm?Fire Lord: The ice that we dug through...it’s regrown!Onua: What?!?Tahu: ...Fire Lord: I can’t explain it. The ice was gone, and now, it’s here again!Tahu: ...something’s got to be inside our house.Onua: ...how do we get in there to stop it?Tahu: Well, it’s real simple. We’re just gonna have to melt the ice quicker than whatever it is can replenish it.Onua: ...if we could do that, we’d be inside the house by now.Tahu: We haven’t tried everything yet. This method may be a little dangerous...but I have a feeling it’ll give us a good result.Onua: ...what?15 gallons of gasoline later...Onua: ...I have a baaaaaaaaadddd feeling about this.Tahu: All right! Let’s light this baby up!Meanwhile...directly above the Void...Sonu: ...this is the place...Blackout: Oh. Good. Just as long as there are no policemen...Gorgnak: Or sedative medicines for you.Blackout: ...was I really that bad?Gorgnak: Dude, you were humming the theme to “Two and a Half Men.”Blackout: ....dang....I must have really been messed up to actually hum that. Sonu: The only show that could ever be made worse by subtracting Charlie Sheen....amazing feat in itself.To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

MT: ...anyways, the Matoran from before...Oraku...Brenmac: Aw, not him again.MT: He showed up and did this. He said something about these power orbs or something, and how he was looking for the third.

Orbs you say...?

Sonu: ...this is the place...Blackout: Oh. Good. Just as long as there are no policemen...Gorgnak: Or sedative medicines for you.Blackout: ...was I really that bad?Gorgnak: Dude, you were humming the theme to “Two and a Half Men.”Blackout: ....dang....I must have really been messed up to actually hum that.Sonu: The only show that could ever be made worse by subtracting Charlie Sheen....amazing feat in itself.

PFFTBHAHAHAHA XDThat last scene made the chapter, MT. :P-Skar

Subtracting Charlie Sheen? That's a rather difficult sum to do.But anyway, I'm pretty sure 15 gallons of gasoline and fire make a really bad combination. In reality they'd probably blow up their house along with them.Luckily this is a comedy. I await your next chapter to see if they live or not.

Another great chapter Marlin, Texas. Short or not it was still funny and enjoyable.I am editing this to say how short my post is because it was short. But now it's longer... yay.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

You're gonna run out of words to substitute for my name sooner or later, Lev. :P"Luckily this is a comedy. I await your next chapter to see if they live or not."I actually completely forgot about that when I made this comedy. So I guess it's live."Orbs you say...?"It's was either that or...actually I couldn't think of anything else. :PI'm trying to hurry up and get the Zehvor back to the house in time for another fighting tournament, that's why this all seems a little rushed.Chapter 37: Making Pridak MadOutside the still frozen house...Takadox: ...man, I’m sick of this new Pridak.Xplode: What do you mean?Takadox: He’s so nice now. It’s almost creepy. He’s going around, hugging people and handing flowers to them. I hate to say it, but I’d rather have the old Pridak back.Xplode: Mhm.Takadox: Wish there was some way to make Pridak his old self. Or at least not so happy.Xplode: ...well...why don’t you make him mad? Takadox: I wish I knew HOW. Nothing upsets him. His new personality is always happy.Xplode: Just punch him in the face. That’ll probably take care of his over-happiness.Takadox: ...Xplode: ...Takadox: ...why did I not think of that before?30 seconds later...Takadox: Hey Pridak.Pridak: Oh, hey Takadox. I’ve almost finished those flowers I was mak-*PUNCH!*Pridak: (collapses onto the ground) ...oowwwww.....wwwhhhyyyy?Takadox: Are you less happy now?Pridak: Owww....a little....and my face doesn’t feel right...Takadox: ...aw, quit being a cry baby and.....Pridak: ...what?Takadox: ...mmmmppphh!!! TOOTH! YOUR TOOTH!Pridak: What? What are you...(notices one of his teeth is lying on the ground) AAAAAAAAHHHH!Takadox: I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY!Pridak: MYTOOTHMYTOOTHMYTOOTHMYTOOTH!Takadox: TAHU! TAHU! TAHU! SAVE US! SAVE HIM! SAVE THE TOOTH! AAAAAHHH! (runs off screaming)Pridak: WAIT! (picks up his tooth and runs after Takadox) MMMPPHH!!! TAHU!!!!Xplode: ....soooo....we’ve gone from one really happy Barraki to two freak out Barraki. I’m not sure the trade was a good one.Meanwhile...MT: Ok, so, basically, what we have here is-Brenmac: A failure to communicate!MT: ...Brenmac: ...sorry. I thought it was kind of funny.iBrow: It looks like some sort of map of the planet.MT: Yeah. What I find most interesting is over here, where it says “Main Base.”Mesonak: Really? Cause what I find most interesting is this point. “Refueling station.” Think they’d have milkshakes there?MT: ...no. But I do think they’d have lots of sentinels refueling there, who would be more than happy to punch you in the face.Mesonak: ....ooh. I don’t find that so interesting anymore.JL: Guess we need a plan to go find all these people.MT: Right. Here’s what we’ll do. Mesonak, come with me. We’re gonna go find Assassin, and make sure he doesn’t cause any more trouble.Mesonak: Why do you always team up with me?MT: Cause I don’t trust you anywhere else.Mesonak: ....I said I was sorry about the whole gecko in your shower thing.MT: Brenmac, you go along with JL and Levacius. I want you three to track down Oraku, and, I don’t care how you do it, but get those power orbs he has back. We need them. Oh, and kill him too, if you get the chance. Brenmac: I’m liking this already.MT: And iBrow, you go with Kpik and PB. Check this...Center base...out. Mesonak: What?!? Why are you not letting ME go?MT: Cause you’re never good with stealth missions.Mesonak: What are you talking about? I’m GREAT with stealth.MT: Dude, remember when you tried to play Splinter Cell on the computer?Mesonak: ...MT: You couldn’t even get passed the training mission.Mesonak: ...ok, fine, maybe giving me the stealth mission isn’t a good idea. Oh well. At least I get to go beat up Assassin!MT: Yeah. Right. Anyways, everyone got their assignments?iBrow: (nods)JL: Yep.Kpik: I do, but I don’t like it.MT: Good. Then let’s move out. PB: Hold on. What about those guys?Karo: ...yeah...what about us?MT: ...hmm. Had forgotten about you.Karo: Thanks.MT: Well, you DID try to toss me into a lava pit.Karo: Ok, ok, ok, I get it. We’re...well, we’re not really even, are we?MT: No.Karo: Hmm.Illik: Perhaps we could stop...arguing...and learn our assignment, sir?Karo: Yes. Good advice. What should we do?MT: Well...PB: What if they went and looked for Rocket Matoran? I mean, I kinda hate to say it...but I sorta miss him.MT: Yes. Great idea.Levacius: Rocket Matoran?MT: Long story. I’ll explain later. Anyways, that’s the assignments. NOW can we move out?JL: Let’s go.Brenmac: Hoorah.Meanwhile, at the house...Pridak: AAAAAHHHH! TOOTH! TOOTH! TOOTH!Takadox: TAHU! TAHU! TAHU! TAHU!Tahu: (looks up from his attempts to unfreeze the house) What now?Takadox: HIS TOOTH!Pridak: MY TOOTH!Takadox: IT BROKE!Pridak: AAAAAAAAHHHH!Takadox: HELP HELP HELP!Pridak: SAVE ME!Tahu: ...what?! What are you saying?!? Calm down, I can’t understand-Pridak: HE PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE AND MY TOOTH BROKE!Tahu: ...WHAT?!?Takadox: I’M SORRY! I WAS TRYING TO MAKE HIM MAD!Tahu: ....why in the world would you....Pridak: PLEASE FIX MY TOOOOOOTTTTTHHHH! (begins sobbing, and holds the tooth out to Tahu)Tahu: ...(turns to Onua)...is it too late to resign?Onua: Yes.Tahu: ...figures. (turns back) ...all right...is there like...some milk anywhere? We can put the tooth in that, and then, that way, it won’t decay.Onua: Uh, Tahu, the only milk is inside the house, which means going through 30 feet of glass.Tahu: ...oh. Right. CURSE YOU WHOEVER GRIEFED MY HOUSE!!!!Witch Doctor: Aha! Is there a patient who needs help?Tahu: (turns around) Oooohhhh no. Not from you, at least.Witch Doctor: Aw, why not? After all, can I really make it any worse?Tahu: You? Of course YOU can make ANY situation wors-Pridak: WWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!Takadox: I SORRY!!!!! I SO SORRRY!!!!!!Tahu: ...Pridak: AAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHHAAAAAAA! (dances around and runs into the house)Icicle: (falls off the house and hits Tahu in the head)*BONK!*Tahu: ...ow.Pridak: AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!Takadox: TOOTH! TOOOOOOOTH!Tahu: OK, OK, OK! Maybe this IS the one situation that can’t be made worse. Have at it, Witch Doctor.Witch Doctor: Hmm...now...let’s do this...(pulls out some super glue)Pridak: ...Witch Doctor: (places the glue in Pridak’s mouth, and then reattaches the tooth)Pridak: ...Witch Doctor: There. Since you’re plastic, that should hold. Just don’t do anything crazy for a few hours, and you’ll be A-OK.Pridak: ...Takadox: ...Tahu: ...I can’t believe it. You fixed something!Witch Doctor: Hey. I’m amazing, aren’t I?Pridak: My...my....my tooth is sticking! I’m alive! I’M ALLLLIIIIVVVEEE!Witch Doctor: There you go. Now don’t-Pridak: AND I’M GONNA KILL YOU!Takadox: AAAAAHH! (takes off running)Pridak: (follows behind)Witch Doctor: I said DON’T do anything crazy! Pridak! (runs after Pridak) Wait up!Tahu: ...Onua: ...meh...well...at least something managed to go right.Tahu: You’re right. Life’s not all bad. Although I wish there was some way to get through this stupid ice that’s all inside our house-Ice: (instantly vanishes)Tahu: ...Onua: ...er....you go your wish?Tahu: ....wow....guess this is my lucky day...-MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Pridak: What? What are you...(notices one of his teeth is lying on the ground) AAAAAAAAHHHH!Takadox: I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY!Pridak: MYTOOTHMYTOOTHMYTOOTHMYTOOTH!

A knocked out tooth is enough to make grown men cry!

MT: Dude, remember when you tried to play Splinter Cell on the computer?Mesonak: ...MT: You couldn’t even get passed the training mission.

That was the hardest part of the game...

Pridak: HE PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE AND MY TOOTH BROKE!Tahu: ...WHAT?!?Takadox: I’M SORRY! I WAS TRYING TO MAKE HIM MAD!Tahu: ....why in the world would you....Pridak: PLEASE FIX MY TOOOOOOTTTTTHHHH! (begins sobbing, and holds the tooth out to Tahu)

They're not acting like little children, it's a serious problem.

Pridak: My...my....my tooth is sticking! I’m alive! I’M ALLLLIIIIVVVEEE!Witch Doctor: There you go. Now don’t-Pridak: AND I’M GONNA KILL YOU!Takadox: AAAAAHH! (takes off running)Pridak: (follows behind)

And it was all back to normal in the end.Another good chapter, and I didn't think it was all that rushed.MTL

Yay for another good chapter Mersin, Turkey.Though I think I need a lot more lines. Like, thirty will suffice I think. Per chapter. Per section.Good to see Pridak back (slightly) to his old self.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Another fighting tourney? Great idea Master Thomas!

MT:Okay, so what we have here is-Brenmac:A failure to communicate!MT:...Brenmac:Sorry. I thought it was kind of funny.

I didn't.

Tahu:You're right. Life's not all bad. Although I wish there was some way to get through this stupid ice that's all inside our house-Ice:(Instantly vanishes)Tahu...Onua:...er...you got your wish?Tahu:...wow....guess this is my lucky day...

Fixed. And Author Powers for the win!Good previous two chapters.-Zehvor Brenmac :xmas: Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Whats with all the substitute names for MT?.............Heehee. So many I could come up with in just a few seconds.....Btw, nice chappy. Great that Pridak is slightly better now (Yeah, better.) Although I don't see how you can 'Rush' the Zehvor splitting into teams to hunt some stuff down.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I actually liked this chapter a lot as I wrote it...so I'd like to know you guy's opinion of it.Chapter 38: A Chocolate BetrayalAt the bottom of a very long, long pit...Rocket Matoran: ...blech...Mesoquack: (picks himself up out of the mud)...what a lovely place.Rocket Matoran: Yeah? Don’t suppose you got something to do with that, do ya?Mesoquack: Be quiet.Rocket Matoran: What’s that?Mesoquack: I said, be QUIET. (pulls out his sword and points it at Rocket Matoran)Rocket Matoran(stands up straight and points his gun around like a sword): Hey, you, shut your cakehole. You’re disturbing my quiet concentration.Mesoquack: You’re mocking me.Rocket Matoran: OF COURSE I’M MOCKING YOU. You’re the one who got us down here! Now quit being so cack-handed before ya get us into another stupid situation like this.Mesoquack: I should kill you for that.Rocket Matoran: Yeah, yeah, like you could manage 5 feet out of this mud hole without me.Mesoquack: ...what?Rocket Matoran: You heard me. You...could not manage...getting 5 feet-Mesoquack: ...you’re...helping me?Rocket Matoran: Of COURSE I’m helping you, ya berk. How dumb are you, anyways?Mesoquack: ...Rocket Matoran: The way I figure it, you and I are chalk and cheese. You’re a clot, and I’m what you call a bit of a genius. Mesoquack: ...I have no clue what you just said, but I think it was an insult.Rocket Matoran: Now you’re starting to catch on. Anyways, I’m gonna use my brain power to get us out of this situation, and you can sit here in this mud and “metidate” until I can make a path to the surface.Mesoquack: It’s “meditate” and-Rocket Matoran: Shush. Say no more. Not like I need any more proof that you’re a dip stick.Mesoquack: ...Rocket Matoran: (pulls out a shovel) Time for another first rate deconstruction job! On the house, of course...(starts digging a pathway up through the wall)Mesoquack: ...I’m gonna kill him when we get out of this.Meanwhile, back at the house...Tahu: ...hello?Onua: Doesn’t look like anyone’s here.Tahu: ...well...something’s gotta be here...at least...there better be if they’ve got the nerve to freeze my house-(walks into something)*WHUMP!*Tahu: ...what the...stupid table leg in my way. (kicks the leg)Table Leg: (kicks back)*WHAM!*Tahu: (goes flying)*CRASH!*Onua: ...Tahu: ...what the...since when did the table kick people?Onua: Dude...that’s not a table...Tahu: ...(looks, and notices a Kardas sized dragon instead of a table)...ooh.Dragon: ...Tahu: ...Onua: ...wonder if that’s what froze our house.Matoran: (hops up on top of the Dragon) Good evening, gentlemen...Tahu: (picks himself up) Who are you?Matoran: Me? *chuckles* I am Ghirardelli. This here is Progenitus. Progenitus, Tahu and Onua. Tahu and Onua, Progenitus.Onua: How do you know our names?Ghirardelli: Because you’re on like 15 Bionicle canisters in this house, stupid.Onua: ...oh.Tahu: Maybe saving those wasn’t such a good idea after all.Ghirardelli: Anyways, I am the most evil villain in the history of villains, and I am here to be the one to take over the world when it falls! HA HA HA ha....ha.....meh, it’s not that funny.Tahu: ...Ghirardelli: Anyways, I feel no need to bother with you fools any longer. I shall leave you to my ally, who shall no doubt finish you off easily.Onua: Uh oh. This is bad.Ghirardelli: A being so powerful, it’s own ad labels its abilities as “AWESOME!” BEHOLD...TIVO!!!! (yanks on Progenitus’ leash)Progenitus: (walks aside, revealing a Tivo unit in the hall)Tahu: ...Onua: ...Ghirardelli: Go, TIVO!!! MURDER THEM!!!Tahu: ...Onua: ...Ghirardelli: ...Tahu: ...hey...you better not have gotten that from our living room...that took me like 45 minutes to set up right.Onua: And 15 calls to the help center.Tahu: ...and 15 calls to the help center.Onua: In 3 different languages.Tahu: Will you just be quiet. I don’t need reminders of my past failures.Ghirardelli: ...I don’t understand...Tivo...why won’t you attack?Tahu: Dude, it’s a freaking TV show recorder...it can’t attack us...Ghirardelli: ...Tahu: ...for the love of...you didn’t even plug it in. No wonder it’s not doing anything.Ghirardelli: I see. Lack of electricity foils my plans once again. Why can’t you stupid Earthlings pick some more plentiful resource for your energy supplies?Onua: Show us how to make energy out of bad high pitched teenage singers and we’ll be happy to.Ghirardelli: ...that’s your most plentiful resource?Tahu: ...Onua: ...Ghirardelli: Meh...maybe this planet isn’t worth taking over after all.Kopaka: Hey guys. What’s up? (walks up to the group)Ghirardelli: SILENCE, INTRUDER! (fires a blast of ice) THIS CONVERSATION IS NOT FOR OUTSIDE EARS! Kopaka: (shrugs off the ice) ...Ghirardelli: ...what the...Kopaka: Ice doesn’t do much to the Toa of Ice.Ghirardelli: Oh. OH. So you’re Nuju then.Kopaka: .....nooooo....Ghirardelli: ...hmm...perhaps my research was not as in depth as I had previously thought....uhhh...oh, I got it. Matoro.Kopaka: No.Ghirardelli: Strakk?Kopaka: Nope.Ghirardelli: Gelu?Kopaka: No. Again.Ghirardelli: ...man....my research must have sucked.Tahu: Don’t feel bad. No one cares about Kopaka anyway.Kopaka: WHAT?!?Tahu: It’s true.Ghirardelli: Oh. Ok then. Kopaka: People do TOO care about me!Onua: Denial. It’s a tough thing to get over.Tahu: And now he’s threatening us.Kopaka: ...Onua: And now he finally accepted it.Kopaka: I’m leaving.Ghirardelli: Hold on....Pokaka, was it?Kopaka: ...no. It wasn’t.Ghirardelli: ...Kokaka?Kopaka: No.Ghirardelli: Akopaka?Kopaka: ...no.Ghirardelli: Alpaca?Kopaka: No...Ghirardelli: ...look. This’ll go a lot faster if you just remind me-Kopaka: Kopaka.Ghirardelli: Right. Kotaka.Kopaka: *sigh*Ghirardelli: Anyways, my name is Ghirardelli....Kopaka: ...you’re named after a chocolate bar?Ghirardelli: Don’t bring that up. Please. I thought it was a cool name when I saw it on the label.Onua: ...wait....when you saw it on what label?Ghirardelli: Someone was keeping a large amount of Ghirardelli chocolate in the pantry. I took the liberty of helping myself.Onua: MY CHOCOLATE STASH!!! (takes off running for the pantry)Ghirardelli: ...oops.Tahu: Don’t worry about it. He needed to lose weight anyway.Onua: I heard that!Tahu: Good, you fatty!Ghirardelli: ...anyways...Kolaka...since these two have obviously ditched you...would you care to join me in my quest to dominate the world?Tahu: What?! Hey! No trecherous offers!Ghirardelli: I told you, I am the most evil villain in the world, if not the best at remembering people’s names.Kopaka: ....hmm....actually, you know what?Ghirardelli: No. I don’t know what.Kopaka: I think I will.Tahu: WHAT?!?!Ghirardelli: Awesome! Now we can rule the world as the ICE TOA POWER FACTION!!!!!Kopaka: ...Ghirardelli: ...overdramatic?Kopaka: Yes.To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

If everybody Tahu ever insulted joined together into an evil factions...Well, let's see, divide by three and that's every character ever. From Narrator, the first, to Ghirardelli, the last.And then half the people on the planet not in this comedy even. His enemy list would be like a census if everyone turned when he insulted them.In any case, it was a good chapter Mountain Time.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

This new villain that I'm not going to learn to spell the name of sounds like somebody I would get along with perfectly. Muahaha.We could be like, best buds until he left. Which would be sweet. It also wouldn't do me any favours with the Zehvor, but it'd be worth it.-ibrow

I don't know what's wrong with Tahu, table legs always kick me back :PAnother good chapter, although I'm pretty sure Progentius is sort of invincible compared to all the other sets! Being a big ol' dragon and all...MTL

If everybody Tahu ever insulted joined together into an evil factions...

There'd be enough people to take on all the crazy monsters that have appeared so far in the new Almost There. :PNot that that's a bad thing...

Nice chapter, although can't Rocket Matoran jetpack away....

Er....Um...Oh. His jetpack broke from the fall!Yeah....that's it...

Which would be sweet. It also wouldn't do me any favours with the Zehvor, but it'd be worth it.

Only if you beat Mesonak to it.

Another good chapter, although I'm pretty sure Progentius is sort of invincible compared to all the other sets! Being a big ol' dragon and all...

Come now. In the house, no one is invincible. There is never a character powerful enough that something incredibly stupid can't happen and take them down.New chappy tomorrow.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Chapter 39: Villains CollideAt the house...Tahu: (appears by the door)Gali: ...is it safe?Tahu: Yeah, it’s safe. Tell everyone else to come inside now.Pohatu: Where are Onua and Kopaka?Tahu: Onua went to check on his chocolate stash. Kopaka...Lewa: ...is...?Tahu: ....is just making sure nothing got hurt by the freeze! That’s all.Gali: ...Lewa: ...Tahu: ...Pohatu: ...meh. Probably a smart thing to do. Obviously nothing to worry about.Tahu: That’s the spirit. Now, get everyone else inside! Time’s a-wasting. (heads back into the house)Pohatu: (whispers) I’m actually REALLY worried.Gali: Me too.Meanwhile, in the Void...Gorgnak: ...bleecchh...(pushes himself out of a pile of rocks)...interesting job of landing that spaceship you did there.Sonu: What? ME?!? Gorgnak: Yeah you. You were flying, weren’t you?Sonu: WHILE BLACKOUT WAS TICKLING ME!!! Blackout: Sorry. Couldn’t resist.Gorgnak: ...right. Of course you couldn’t. (surveys the landscape)Sonu: ...Gorgnak: ...man...you sure Lev and Meso are here?Sonu: Well, let’s ask the spaceship, maybe it know-oh, wait, IT’S BROKEN!!!!Blackout: I said I was sorry!Sonu: Yeah, well, sometimes, sorry isn’t enough-*Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan...*Gorgnak: ...(stares at Sonu)Sonu: Sorry. My intercom ringtone. (presses the “call receive” button on the intercom attached to his armor) Hello?Voice: Hello there, Sonu.Sonu: ...uhhh...hello to you...too...Voice: I’d like you to talk with me, Sonu. We have a lot to talk about.Sonu: ...look...if you’re the creepy guy that called last week who wanted to sell me rubber duckies, I already told you no.Voice: ...Gorgnak: ...Blackout: ...I wish someone would sell me a rubber ducky.Voice: I’m not the guy who sold you a rubber ducky. My name is...well...you should know me, actually. Sonu: ...Assassin? Is that you?Voice: You got it! Bingo!Sonu: Why are you talking in that really gravely voice.Voice: Your voice would sound messed up too if you got pounded into the dirt by some arrogant Matoran.Sonu: ...Voice: Anyways, I’d like to have a word with you, if you wouldn’t mind walking a short ways.Sonu: ...uhhh...yeah...sure...Voice: And come ALONE. You’ll end up dead, like the rest of your stupid team if you try otherwise. I’m transmitting my coordinates now.Sonu: Wait, what-(hangs up)Sonu: ...Gorgnak: ...Assassin?Sonu: Yeah. He wants to meet with me, alone. Says he’s killed off the rest of the Zehvor.Blackout: What?!? That’s impossible. One Toa couldn’t kill off an entire team...Sonu: (gestures around him) Who says he was alone? He could have dozens of friends hiding on this planet. Gorgnak: ...Sonu: ...at any rate, I do want to go talk to him. Blackout: Dude, if it is like you think it is, and he does have a bunch of friends in hiding...you won’t stand a chance.Sonu: (twirls his sword around) Who ever said I was going alone?Meanwhile, elsewhere in the Void...MT: ...so...where should we head first?Mesonak: Ummm....hmmm...well....MT: ...Mesonak: ...no clue.MT: Come on dude. You’ve gotta have some idea. If you were Assassin, where would you go?Mesonak: Dominos Pizza.MT: ....Mesonak: ...course...I would also go there if I was Brenmac...or JL...or iBrow...MT: I can tell you’re not gonna be much help. Guess that leaves it to me to figure out.Mesonak: ...where’s your mask, anyway?MT: Karo’s messing around with it. Said he could do something to it to make it work better.Mesonak: ...I wasn’t aware that it was working badly.MT: Well, besides the fact that it hasn’t been able to actually use its original mask power in years, yeah, it’s been working fine. But all it is is a useful HUD.Mesonak: ...hmm. MT: ...Mesonak: ...could it, say, locate the nearest Burger King?MT: What is it with you and food today?Mesonak: I’m hungry. Sorry.Karo: Here you go. (walks up to MT)MT: ...what’d you do to it? (puts it on)Karo: I fixed it.MT: ...you....what?Karo: Yeah. Fixed. Fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed.Illik: Well...more or less fixed, sir.Karo: ...MT: ...“more or less?”Karo: Well, the problem is that the long range teleportation feature is still broken. But the short range was easy enough to fix.MT: ...I can’t believe this...I went to mask specialists everywhere, and they couldn’t fix it. How’d you do it?Karo: Duct tape, mostly.MT: ...Karo: ...joking. Really, it wasn’t all that hard. I’ve just got a lot of experience.MT: ...wow...thanks then. How short range is “short range?”Karo: Not very far. Maybe 40 ooglelengths.MT: ...Mesonak: ...what’s an....ooglelength?Karo: A standard distance unit.MT: ...I’m gonna hope that an ooglelength is at least a-Giant Shadow: (passes overhead)MT: ...Mesonak: (looks up)Giant Terna Ship: (passes overhead)Mesonak: ...well stomp on frogs and shove a crowbar up my nose, those stupid aliens are back.MT: RUN!!!Meanwhile, back at the house, in the bedroom...Takadox: ...and I’m really, really, really sorry about the whole punching you in the face thing.Pridak: Keep going.Takadox: ...but...I’ve run out of things that I can remember needing to apologize to you for.Pridak: Then tell me about the things you don’t remember.Takadox: ....uhhhh....Pridak, I’m sorry for the things I don’t remember.Pridak: ...doesn’t quite have the same ring as the things you do remember. Repeat those that you do remember.Takadox: Well, I’m sorry for-Pridak: (opens the door to his closet) AFTER I get a nap in-AAAAAGGGGHHH!!!Ghirardelli: AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!Pridak: ...Ghirardelli: ...Pridak: ...who are you?Ghirardelli: ME?! Why, I am Ghirardelli, the most evil villain of all time!Pridak: ...Takadox: ...Pridak: ...well...ummm...you’re in my closet, Mr. Evil Villain.Ghirardelli: WRONG. I am in MY LAIR!!!! And this is MY HENCHMAN!!!Takua: Hello.Pridak: Takua! Why are you working for this...closet stealer...Takua: Well, the hours are good, the pay’s decent-Ghirardelli: DECENT?!? A Ghirardelli chocolate bar every hour is DECENT?!?Takua: ...sorry, the pay is very high quality and a little fattening.Takadox: This is getting stranger by the minute. I’m gonna go get Brutaka.Pridak: Wait, what? No! Don’t leave me!Takadox: Sorry! Bye!Pridak: ...YOU’RE GONNA HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THIS LATER, TOO!!!Ghirardelli: Now...henchman...could you please...show Mr. Albino Pineapple here the door?Pridak: ALBINO PINEAPPLE?!?Ghirardelli: And do try to not make too much of a fuss over it.Takua: Yes, sir. (walks over to Pridak)Pridak: ...what are you doing?Takua: If you look to your left here, you can see the closet door, which archeological estimates indicate, has been standing here since about 2011.Pridak: ...Takua: It is made out of wood, not very high quality, though the glaze that is over it would fool you otherwise. It is highly flammable, as the famous “Flaming Piraka” incident, also in 2011, discovered. This incident also prompted the changing of the door, which is why this new one is here today.Pridak: ...Takua: (walks back to Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: ...when I said “show him the door,” that’s not what I meant.Takua: What did you mean?Ghirardelli: I meant GET THIS LOSER OUT OF MY HIDEOUT!!!!Pridak: ...Takua: ...sir...I calculate a 5% success rate in attempting to get Mr. Pridak here to leave your lair, and a less than 1% chance in succesfully getting him to leave if he turns violent.Ghirardelli: ...such is the life of the world’s greatest villain. Very well then. I shall have to do this myself. (walks over to the corner of the closet)Pridak: ...Ghirardelli: (kicks Progenitus, his giant dragon)Progenitus: (stands up)Ghirardelli: Go! Take care of this...um...(turns to Takua)...what did you call him again?Takua: Pridak, sir. His name is Mr. Pridak.Ghirardelli: ....riiiigghhtt....take care of....Mr. Pridak here. (teleports away)Progenitus: ...(looks at Pridak)Pridak: ...Progenitus: ...RRRRRROOOOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!!!Pridak: (pulls out his squid launcher) Bring it on, you stupid drooling Kardas rip-off!Next time:The Bi-Cenntenial Zehvor Running Away From Terna Marathon!Brutaka’s Success(or lack thereof) Against Giant Dragons!and...Assassin vs. Brenmac!(or, at lot of talking that sort of seems like fighting)-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

*Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan...*

Some how.... I knew Sonu had that as his ring tone.Yay the Latto is fixed! No, I actually remembered what it was called! :Ghiradelli is... well. I guess in terms of evil in this comedy, he's pretty evil, but anywhere else? Affably so.Great chapter. Also my epic is up. Good chapter Merry Thanksgiving.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Gorgnak: Yeah you. You were flying, weren’t you?Sonu: WHILE BLACKOUT WAS TICKLING ME!!!Blackout: Sorry. Couldn’t resist.Gorgnak: ...right. Of course you couldn’t. (surveys the landscape)

What sorta excuse is that? I could fly while being tickled!

*Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan...*

Ringtones like that could get annoying very fast...

Sonu: (twirls his sword around) Who ever said I was going alone?

The Assassin did...:P

MT: Come on dude. You’ve gotta have some idea. If you were Assassin, where would you go?Mesonak: Dominos Pizza.MT: ....Mesonak: ...course...I would also go there if I was Brenmac...or JL...or iBrow...

Who doesn't love Dominoes?

Karo: Yeah. Fixed. Fixed fixed fixed fixed fixed.Illik: Well...more or less fixed, sir.Karo: ...MT: ...“more or less?”Karo: Well, the problem is that the long range teleportation feature is still broken. But the short range was easy enough to fix.MT: ...I can’t believe this...I went to mask specialists everywhere, and they couldn’t fix it. How’d you do it?Karo: Duct tape, mostly.MT: ...Karo: ...joking. Really, it wasn’t all that hard. I’ve just got a lot of experience.MT: ...wow...thanks then. How short range is “short range?”Karo: Not very far. Maybe 40 ooglelengths.MT: ...Mesonak: ...what’s an....ooglelength?Karo: A standard distance unit.

Loved this part. I also would've quoted the whole "show him the door" bit, but I don't think you need to read your own chapter over again!Has there ever been a comedy where Takua acted "normal"? Of course, it would be no fun if he did.And fight scenes are always good!MTL

And that's why Takua does not work as a servant.

There'd be enough people take on all the crazy monsters that have appeared in the new Almost There. :PNot that that's a bad thing...

Wait, what's not a bad thing? The fact that many monsters have appeared or the fact that Tahu has insulted that many people?Speaking of Almost There, I won't be able to post a new chapter since I'm a little busy with schoolwork. Should have a new one up by Wednesday though.And now now I'm going to fight (or argue with, rather) Assassin! Should be a fun read.Great two chapters Mega Tank.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Hey MT!!! Glad to see you're still around. When I first saw the title, I first thought:meh, this is gonna be bad 'cause it's gonna be an attempt at revivling an old topicBut it exceeded all expectations. Unfortunately I only read the first three pages 'cause I KNOW that it's going to take the entire day to read all of it. But good job! You made me laugh!(If you forgot who I am, I used to be a PGS in the last Aftermath series, also, looking at the quote in my sig may help a little as to why you might have forgotten me)

Me: Hey guys! I'm back!!!

Crowd: *groans*

Me: Woot! I think..... wait, do I even know any of you?

"Now that I've caught up to you, there's three things that usually happens, I could torture you for the information that we need then turn you in, torture you and leave you here to suffer and be hunted down, or turn you in right away to be interrorgated. Or I can just kill you right now if you want." - Xerus, Toa of Shadows -

"But wait, that's four things... HURK!!!" - Sound of a dying victim -

My Current Library Works:

Revision&Revision: Review Topic

What sorta excuse is that? I could fly while being tickled!

You sir, have obviously never attempted to fly a spaceship while being tickled. It is notoriously difficult.As rated by Sonu. :P

Wait, what's not a bad thing? The fact that many monsters have appeared or the fact that Tahu has insulted that many people?

Yes.

(If you forgot who I am, I used to be a PGS in the last Aftermath series, also, looking at the quote in my sig may help a little as to why you might have forgotten me)

I most definitely have not forgotten you. In fact, you appear in a chapter...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I have returned, and have caught up in my reading! Great Christmas chapter, forgetful boy. :PWell, I'm new, so meh.

Voice: I’d like you to talk with me, Sonu. We have a lot to talk about.Sonu: ...look...if you’re the creepy guy that called last week who wanted to sell me rubber duckies, I already told you no.

He also drives a big white van.Anyways, nice to see myself, and Assassin fighting things, and the Terna (I know who they are, I check backstories!) returning...

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Blackout: Dude, if it is like you think it is, and he does have a bunch of friends in hiding...you won’t stand a chance.Sonu: (twirls his sword around) Who ever said I was going alone?

Roaring into battle while squishing a rubber ducky. Forever Alone.

Karo: Not very far. Maybe 40 ooglelengths.MT: ...Mesonak: ...what’s an....ooglelength?Karo: A standard distance unit.

Yeah......Standard......Great chappy.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

...well, turns out, by accident, I put Brenmac vs. Assassin at the end of last chappy, when it was meant to be Sonu vs. Assassin. Sorry about the false hype. :PChapter 40: Fun Fun Fighting Time!Sonu: (walks up the ramp to a circular stone arena)Assassin: ...Sonu: ...Assassin: ...took you long enough to get here.Sonu: Sorry for the wait...there just happened to be a lot of metal scrap parts in my way. (blows on his sword, as if to clear it off) But, then again, you wouldn’t know anything about that, would you?Assassin: The sentinels were none of my doing.Sonu: Really? Was killing off my friends none of your doing, too?Assassin: No, actually, it wasn’t. (turns around and faces Sonu) That was the doing of Oraku, a half baked Matoran who’s supposedly heralding the return of the Dark Lord.Sonu: ...Assassin: I’ve come to ask for your help in taking this nemesis down. Sonu: What, so I can end up dead like the other Zehvor? (pulls out his sword and points it at Assassin) I don’t think so.Assassin: Foolish, foolish decision. (readies an arm cannon) You refuse to stop the Dark Lord. Why? Wasn’t that your mission?Sonu: Who said anything about that? I just chose to beat up both him AND you. I’m sure you’ve got time to fight this one out before...Oraku...or whatever takes over the world, right?Assassin: ...Sonu: ...Assassin: ...why not. (aims the cannon at Sonu) After all, we were once team members. This should bring the circle complete.Sonu: Yeah...something like that. (rushes at Assassin)Assassin: (pulls down a face guard and blocks the sword attack with an armored arm)Sonu: (creates a fire tornado around himself, forcing Assassin away)Assassin: (backs up, and begins firing energy spheres)Sonu: (raises his shield and returns fire with a Rhotuka spinner)Assassin: (fires a plasma bolt at the spinner, sending it flying away)Sonu: (uses his shield to deflect the previously fired energy spheres)Assassin: ...Sonu: ...man...forgot how much more fun fighting is in Halo than it is real life.Meanwhile, back at the house, upstairs...Takadox: Brutaka!!!Brutaka: Got any 2s?Axonn: Dang it. How’d you get so good at this all of a sudden?Brutaka: Practice makes perfect. (collects the cards and puts them into a pile)Axonn: ...it’s Go Fish. How do you practice for Go Fish?Brutaka: Well...I just sit on the side of the table that doesn’t have a mirror directly behind it.Axonn: (turns around) Aw, c’mon dude. That’s not fair...Takadox: BRUTAKA!!!Brutaka: Oh dear Lord...Takadox: Brutaka Brutaka Brutaka!Brutaka: WHAT?!?Takadox: Pridak needs help!Brutaka: ...what?Takadox: Yeah. He’s getting kicked out of his closet by some stupid evil villain?Brutaka: What do I care? Let the loser not have his closet for a few nights. It’ll teach him to not be such a...Takadox: ...Brutaka: ...how shall I phrase this...cool dude.Takadox: ...a cool dude?Brutaka: Yeah. It’s a long story. He’s cool because...well...you wouldn’t understand.Takadox: ...Brutaka: Anyways, I don’t care. Takadox: If he can’t sleep in his closet, he’ll probably want to spend the night with you.Brutaka: ...what?Takadox: Yep. Remember? You promised to protect him if he got that ham and cheese sandwich for you...Brutaka: ...Takadox: ...Brutaka: Dang stupid promises. FINE. Very well. I shall come to Pridak’s...aid.Axonn: What about our Go Fish game?Brutaka: Call it a draw for now. (boldly takes off running) I have a Barraki to sa-(trips)*WHUMP!!!* *WHAM!!!!* *BAM!!!!* OW!!! *CRASH!!!!* AAAHHH!!! *SMASH!!!* *BANG!!!* *WHAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!*Takadox: ...Brutaka: #$%@ING STAIRS!!!! OW!!! I’M COMING PRIDAK!!! %@!!!Takadox: ...he’s not exactly a role model for children.Axonn: Hey, as long as we muted the channel, it’d be a decent Saturday morning cartoon.Meanwhile...Pridak: Back, you foul beast! Back!!Progenitus: RRROOOOAAARRRRR!!!! (breathes fire)Pridak: AAAAAHHHH!!! Oooh hot hot hot hot hot... (runs to the bathroom)Progenitus: ...*SPLASH!!!*Progenitus: ...Pridak: (runs back) Yeah? Not so tough now that I’m not on fire anymore, huh? Progenitus: (sets Pridak on fire again)Pridak: (runs back to the sink)*SPLASH!!!!*Progenitus: ...Pridak: (runs back) Guess who’s back baby?!? Yeah! That’s right! Me! You ain’t got nothing on me! Who provided your paternal chromosome now, huh? Progenitus: ...(grabs Pridak)Pridak: Hey! What are you doing?!? Put me down!!! You moron!!Takua: Sir, if I could be so bold as to interrupt your battle, I suggest a 100% higher chance for survival if you surrender now.Pridak: What?! Surrender? Never! I am PRIDAK, the legendary hero of-Progenitus: (sets Pridak on fire again)Pridak: AAAHHHH!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!! FIRE!!!! FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!!!Progenitus: (watches Pridak as he begins to burn)Pridak: FIRE!!!! AAHHHH!!!! (covers his eyes) I PROMISE YOU BEAST, I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE WHEN I GET BACK FROM THE CORE!!! AAHH-Whirlwind: (comes out of nowhere and puts the fire out)Pridak: (uncovers his eyes)...man...that was a quick trip....and the Core got seriously remodeled.Protogenitus: (drops Pridak to find out what put out the fire)Brutaka: Yeah, punk! That’s right! I put out your fire! Protogenitus: RRRRROOOOAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!Brutaka: Aw, you don’t scare me, you oversized KFC chicken! Bring it on!Protogenitus: (breathes fire everywhere)Brutaka: (uses his control over wind to deflect the fire)Protogenitus: ....!Brutaka: ...what? What’s the matter with you now?Protogenitus: !!! (takes off running)Brutaka: ...heh...that’s right, you stupid beast! Run back to your master, and tell him that...hey...why does the room smell like burning carpet...(turns around, and notices that the entire room has been set on fire by his wind spreading the flame breath)Takua: ...Brutaka: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! FIRE!!!!! FIRE!!!! THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!! RUNNNNNNN!!!!!!Meanwhile, back in the Void...Mesonak: Running...running running running...la la la it’s SOOOO much fun!!!MT: ...Mesonak: ...sorry. I’m getting sick of running.Karo: That ship’s gaining ground on us! I think it’s spotted us!MT: What? That Terna ship? No, it’s too big to focus on 3 Toa and a Matoran. It’s headed for that base back there, I’m sure-Terna Ship: (fires a laser directly at the group)MT: AAAAAAHHHH!!!!! OK OK OK!!! YOU’RE NOT TOO BIG!!!Mesonak: (sticks his tongue out) BLEEEHHH!!! YOU CAN’T HIT ME!!!Meanwhile, back on the Terna ship...Terna Commander: ...what in the world is this...tongue gesture he’s making?Terna: I believe it is some sort of attempt to appease you. Probably an attempt to communicate that you are very tasty. He most likely hopes to get you to stop attacking him.Terna Commander: Ha! Such methods of appeasal will never work! Fire again!Back on the surface...Laser: *WWWHHHHHHAAAAMMMM!!!!!* (leaves a giant hole on the surface)MT: Dang it Mesonak! Stop doing that! Mesonak: I’m sorry! I-whoop! (slips and falls into the giant hole)MT: Mesonak! (looks at the size of the hole) ...oooh. That’s not good.Karo: GO SAVE YOUR FRIEND! (kicks MT into the hole)MT: AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I’M GONNa kill yoooooouuuuuu!!!!! (disappears from view)Karo: ...excellent job! We just initiated the saving of a Toa!Illik: If it’s all right with you, sir, I’d like to keep running and initiate the saving of another Toa and his Matoran.Karo: Hmm? (looks back at the Terna ship) ...oh. Right. RUN TIME!!! (takes off sprinting)To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

iBrow, in all honesty, the house being set on fire isn't going to do much. I mean, add it all up, it's been flooded, frozen, burned, and is sitting on top of unstable ground (the coffee mines) that by all rights should have caved in, leaving nothing. Not to mention it's been blown up. The only thing that the house hasn't gone through is acid, and that's only because MT hasn't figured out how to get so much acid that it could melt the house down!In any event, another good chapter Malleable Tuna.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Sonu: ...man...forgot how much more fun fighting is in Halo than it is real life.

A startling realization we must all come to face sooner or later.

Axonn: ...it’s Go Fish. How do you practice for Go Fish?Brutaka: Well...I just sit on the side of the table that doesn’t have a mirror directly behind it.Axonn: (turns around) Aw, c’mon dude. That’s not fair...

Well, you could've noticed you're playing infront of a mirror, Axxon. Of course, that's not always something you point out to your opponent.

Brutaka: Call it a draw for now. (boldly takes off running) I have a Barraki to sa-(trips)*WHUMP!!!* *WHAM!!!!* *BAM!!!!* OW!!! *CRASH!!!!* AAAHHH!!! *SMASH!!!* *BANG!!!* *WHAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!*Takadox: ...Brutaka: #$%@ING STAIRS!!!! OW!!! I’M COMING PRIDAK!!! %@!!!Takadox: ...he’s not exactly a role model for children.Axonn: Hey, as long as we muted the channel, it’d be a decent Saturday morning cartoon.

GeniusAnd I would've quoted the Brutaka vs. Progenthius fight, but there's too much to succsesfully quote.I don't know how they're gonna get the fire out, but we can always rely on the cunning and competence of the sets to solve every problem!MTL

Aw man, I didn't get to fight Assassin? Oh well, I shall fight someone else another day! (And besides, Sonu makes a better opponent for Assassin than I do).Good Chapter. Sonu VS. Assassin is off to a good start, Brutaka vs Progenthius and setting the room on fire was pretty good, and the Terna misinterpreting Mesonak sticking his tongue out at them was very funny.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

I don't know how they're gonna get the fire out, but we can always rely on the cunning and competence of the sets to solve every problem!

Not sure, but I think that the sets have actually managed to solve more problems by their incomptence than being smart and solving their issues.Chapter 41: Shock ValueAt the house...Brutaka: (runs up to Tahu) TAHU TAHU TAHU TAHU!!!Pridak: TAAAAHHHHUUUUU!!!!!Tahu: ...hmm?Brutaka: FIRE!!! FIRE!!!! FFFFIIIIIRRRREEEE!!!!Pridak: Dragon dragon dragon dragon.Tahu: What do you want?Brutaka: (grabs Tahu's hand) THIS WAY!!!! THIS WAY!!!! (beginsdragging Tahu towards the bedroom)Tahu: ...oof.Pridak: SAVE ME SAVE ME SAVE ME.45 seconds of dragging later...Brutaka: (hauls Tahu to his feet) LOOK!! LOOK!! LOOK!!Tahu: ...(looks at the bedroom)...what?Pridak: ....whoa...Brutaka: ...where'd all the fire go?Tahu: ...you dragged me all the way down here for nothing?Brutaka: ...but...but...Tahu: Don't annoy me like that unless you have a real problem, ok?Brutaka: WHERE'D THE FIRE GO?!?Tahu: (walks away)Brutaka: ...Pridak: ...Gali: (walks out of the room) Hey guys.Brutaka: Hey Gali.Pridak: ...Brutaka: ...man...where DID that fire go?Elsewhere...Brenmac: ...hmm...JL: What?Brenmac: It would appear that the power orb we're searching for is right here.JL: ...oh, really? What makes you so sure.Brenmac: Well, there's a sign right here that says "orb below."JL: ...Levacius: So....how do we get to it?Voice: You must have the power of cheese!Brenmac: ...(turns around)Sentinel: ...sorry.Levacius: AAAHH!!! Robot,...thingy...(points his spear at it)Sentinel: Hold on. I'm a friendly robot.Levacius: ...JL: ...Brenmac: ...Sentinel: I can help you get to the orb below...but in return...Iwould ask that you do something for me.Levacius: ...bring you some cheese?Sentinel: No. That was a joke. I need some MOTOR OIL.Brenmac: ...Sentinel: I'm incredibly rusty. I can barely move.Brenmac: Motor oil isn't gonna help you-Sentinel: SILENCE! I know what I need.Brenmac: ...whatever.Sentinel: If you find it for me, I will help you reach the power orb.JL: ...Levacius: Lovely. Where do we find some motor oil?Brenmac: I think I have an idea.Elsewhere...Sonu: (swings his sword at Assassin)Assassin: (blocks it with an arm attached scythe and then shovesSonu's sword out of his hand)Sonu: (catches his sword before it hits the ground and kicks Assassin away)Assassin: (slides across the ground)Sonu: (charges to press his advantage)Assassin: (fires off several rounds of his Rocket Launcher)Sonu: (pulls up his shield and deflects the rockets back at Assassin)Assassin: (slashes the rockets away with his scythe)Random Explosions: (occur everywhere)Assassin: ...what is the problem with you? Some Matoran is out there,attempting to destroy the world, and you are refusing the chance toteam up with me and destroy him! What kind of a hero are you?Sonu: Me? Hero? Heh heh....I'm not a hero. I just happen to dislikeyou for killing my teammates, that's all.Assassin: Is that still what you think? Foolish Toa.Sonu: ...Assassin: ...Sonu: (pulls out his sword and charges at Assassin)Assassin: (uses his arm scythe as a sword and blocks Sonu)Sonu: (pushes against Assassin's sword, attempting to shove Assassin'sarm out of the way)Assassin: ...(pushes back)Sonu: (pushes back again)Assassin: (pushes back more with his steroid induced muscles andshoves Sonu's sword out of his hand)Sword: (goes flying through the air and falls to the ground)Assassin: (uses the opening to run Sonu through with his sword)Sonu: ...errr.....uggghhhh....Assassin: ...I have no quarrel with you, Sonu. But if you stand in myway again, I will eliminate you. Consider this your only warning.(pulls his sword out and knocks Sonu down)Sonu: Aaaahhh....(falls to the ground and dies)Assassin: ...(picks Sonu's sword up and starts to walk away)...ofcourse....that's assuming that you survive this....(points his swordat a spot in the distance)Portal: (appears)Assassin: ...(tosses Sonu's sword back to the ground)...thanks, oldfriend. (walks towards the portal)Meanwhile, elsewhere...Rocket Matoran: Well, mate, looks like I finally found a way out ofhere...so we should be good long as...(silence)Rocket Matoran: ...hey, Mesosack? Where are ya, mate? I got a pathmade for us...(silence)Rocket Matoran: ...hmm. (walks back up his path)NEXT CHAPPY:Ghirardelli's plan for household domination!Mesoquack evil plan of evilness!iBrow and Kpik go base raiding!Anddddd....Evil Tahu returns?-MT

XPufEB3.png?1