cityintheskyheader.pngWell, there's not really much for me to say about this at the moment. See, it's been awhile since I've had this up, and I doubt to many of you remember BladeTitan974's comic series, because this series takes place on the island where his took place. But, I'll do my best so that the events of this series can stand on its own.Comics:Comic 1: The PreludeComic 2: The Toa MetaComic 3: The DarkstormersComic 4: Unwelcome SurpriseComic 5: The Conflict BeginsComic 6: ClashComic 7: Dark Matter CoreComic 8: The WakeDo note that some of these comics are almost three years old, and that the direction I'm taking the series has somewhat changed since it was first conceived. Also, I'm using sprites, so I'm sure I've already lost respect with the "HAND-DRAWN ONLY SERIOUS BUSINESS" crowd.Credits:XanisKit for the Xanis KitDark709 for a few minor thingsBladeTitan974 for the backgrounds, some sprites, and many other story ideasThe rest of the ICC for support and some story ideasMyself for the crude drawings in Comics 4 and 5, the Dark Matter Core in Comic 7, and some sprites.And that's about it for now. Comments, criticism, and the like would be much appreciated.

Edited by Ayel Hyland

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been doing my best in keeping up with this series. I'm still struggling a bit, but I felt Ishould at least post in this topic.This series really deserves more attention. It's an interesting backstory to the island used by Bladeran and Gavla, and it gives it a good deal of storyline significance. I really look forward to seeing where this goes.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the feedback, everybody!New Comic time! Sorry it took so long to make this one. It's a little on the bland side since not much action-wise happens, but it continues the story and that's what's important. You'll get plenty of action after next comic. (And hopefully, that shouldn't take forever to make.)

Ooh, plot twist!Also, I see you used a rendition of the background I used for TMUCW, though recolored brown. I like that.All in all, good comic. Looking forward to seeing where the action comes in. I'm sorry I don't have much to say beyond the generic message "lol kutgw 1000000/10", but I'm really trying. Posting responses has been pretty hard for me lately.EDIT: One thing I forgot to mention from my last post is how I like that in this series, most of the main characters are Toa. Honestly I haven't seen a lot of series that do that (though admittingly it's not like I've been trying). Nonetheless, it's still quite refreshing from all the "X's Comics 1.0" archetype that has dominated the Comics forum since the dawn of time.

Edited by Gerlicky