The Red Star And The Map In The Desert...

According to the Riddle of the Great Beings, Tarduk found this map in the middle of the desert with the Red Star at the top in the North next to the Black Spike mountains? What does this map mean? Is the Red Star a symbol for the Great Beings in this instance, seeing that there is GB machinery and inventions up there? Is it just an "X marks the spot" symbol that Tarduk mistook as the Red Star? Or is there a connection between the area and the Red Star? I seem to recall the whole thing as a symbolic thing, like a riddle - so what was that a symbol for, why that symbol, and why would the Great Beings give such a thing to the Spherus Magnans? Any thoughts?

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 1

Who knows? We never did find out the "Riddle of the Great Beings", so the whole story was pretty much a waste in my opinion.

well, they did meet a new glatorian, the iron wolves, introduced the thought of something beyond the black spike mountains, etc. etc. etc.on topic, I listened to it again and wrote down stuff it describes the map as.piece of metal twice size of agori hand, obviously broken off a larger tablet, had a circle with a much smaller circle inside the first circle at the bottom of itmap on other side. bottom of map is the black spike mountains. top of map has two symbols. one mesh of interconnecting lines that looks like a net or web. the other was a star, and it was the only thing on map that was colored, it was red.so, on the first side, it's the matoran letter A ( :a: ), which Tarduk doesn't understand. on the other side there is a map of the region north of the black spike mountains. the "mesh on interconnecting lines" at the top was the GB's maze (the symbol on skrall shields) , and the red star was specifically described as a star, so it wasn't some "X marks the spot", because tarduk instantly recognised it as a star.I don't think, as you asked, that the GBs gave this to the Agori and glatorian, because he was digging in some ruins, maybe a former gb lab that was abandoned and rusted?But on what the red star actually means, It never really clarifies from what I know. since the red star is actually an engine for the MU robot to leave a planet, it might relate to the power source mata nui used for the prototype robot (at the center of the maze), and it might be a reminder for what you need to do to get another (possibly a failsafe if a robot is damaged) robot back into space.that's my best guess, but more can be said when we find out more about the kestora.
  • Upvote 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Who knows? We never did find out the "Riddle of the Great Beings", so the whole story was pretty much a waste in my opinion.

well, they did meet a new glatorian, the iron wolves, introduced the thought of something beyond the black spike mountains, etc. etc. etc.
But what was the riddle?We never knew. And I don't think Greg had that clear of an idea either.
  • Upvote 1

well, they did meet a new glatorian, the iron wolves, introduced the thought of something beyond the black spike mountains, etc. etc. etc.
But what was the riddle?We never knew. And I don't think Greg had that clear of an idea either.
they didn't get to find out because they were instantly teleported back to atero when they passed through a gate which tkes you where you truly want to go. it probably would have been explored more if lego didn't cut short the bara magna stuff
  • Upvote 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

they didn't get to find out because they were instantly teleported back to atero when they passed through a gate which tkes you where you truly want to go.

EXACTLY! Which probably means there never was a riddle in the first place. It was just an excuse for Greg to introduce the Elements Lords and write about the Red Star. And to use some names.
  • Upvote 1

they didn't get to find out because they were instantly teleported back to atero when they passed through a gate which tkes you where you truly want to go.

EXACTLY! Which probably means there never was a riddle in the first place. It was just an excuse for Greg to introduce the Elements Lords and write about the Red Star. And to use some names.
You never known if Greg will add on later to it. Edited by thebeggerpie
  • Upvote 1

WIP