Parazan

Review topic: http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=4328The leakingDuring the final battle between Mata-nui and Teridax, a giant moon crashed into Teridax's metallic shell and thus, caused an explosion that would destroy Bara-Magna if it wasn't for the Ignika. Mata-nui used the Ignika and zapped Brutaka, who was nearby fighting a horde of Skakdi. Using his power, Mata-Nui teleported Teridax's dead body into another dimension but he also teleported himself and a few other nearby warriors into another dimension by accident. This dimension, is known as-The Leaking.Chapter oneMata-nui woke up into a jungle; he did not know where he was. He had no memory of the past. He then saw that he had a body again. And he saw a couple of warriors that he teleported into this dense Jungle. He also saw Teridax's giant body, burning. And then he saw that Brutaka, who was waking up, was outraged that this had happened."Mata-nui, you FOOL! If it wasn't for you and your blasted Ignika, we would at least be on Bara-Magna right now. So what if a couple of people died, at least we would be alive (hopefully). But no, now we are trapped in some jungle! Curse you and your blasted Ignika that I was...." The words never come out of his mouth, because he exploded into a million bits of light as soon as he cursed the Ignika."Well, look what you've done, "said Acklar, "First,you teleport us into another dimension, and then you kill our only hope of escaping out of here! And, to your well-being, we're stuck here with a Skrall!""Hey, look: if I was THAT dangerous to you, you'd be all dead already""Hush, hush. Get past our differences,okay?" Said Mata-Nui, "The only way to get out of here is if we team up"At that point, a giant muscular creature, about six feet and four inches tall, leaped out of the trees.

Edited by Parazan

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Chapter twoThe beast leaped onto a random Matoran that was teleported along with the company; it ripped his Kanohi off and then it spit acid on him; he was dead."Even though none of us knew this Matoran we will still avenge him! If only-wait: I have a plan!" Mata-nui rushed off and let everyone fight. He ran towards where Brutaka's body would be, if there was a body and put his hands on the Olmak, the only thing left, and from the ashes a new being called Brutaga arose. This being looked a lot like Brutaka, except the fact that Brutaga was twice as tall as Brutaka, and stronger, too."What should I do,master?" Said Brutaga. "Fight that beast and save my friends" was Mata-nui's reply.And fight they did. Brutaga and the beast fought for what felt like hours, and then, out of the dust, came out Brutaga, holding the beast's lower jaw. "I have a new weapon"

Edited by Parazan

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Chapter threeRight after he said those words, Brutaga fell on the ground with a giant crash afterwards. Apparently, something in the trees sprayed him with a tranquilizer gas. Then, a short green creature jumped out of the tree that it was hiding in."Halt!" Said the creature, " Who are you?""I am Mata-nui, and these are my companions. We come from another dimension""Ah, another dimension, eh? If so, then the prophesies are true! Come, I am Torik. I shall take you to my village, but first, we need to wake up your friend"And go they did. They walked for what felt like hours, when they saw a house in the trees."You should be glad that you all are still alive. There are all kinds of beasts in this forest. Now, we are at the boundary of the village, and we must hurry to the elder's house, because he needs to see you. Plus, after dark, there are demons that come out of the mountains and kill anyone that is not in the village by the time the sun sets"And at the heart of the village, they found the elder's house."Come, come. We have been waiting for eons for you to come! Your big friend cannot get in, as he is a giant, and he won't fit in the hut without leaving no space for the rest of us""Stay outside, Brutaga. You are not wanted"'Yes, master""Anyways, better off to introduce ourselves. We are the derelicts. This is the derelict forest, named after us. We were all one peaceful species, not daring to get out of the forest, because it is easy to get lost in the red desert, where silver liquids pouring out of the sand that can kill you. There are demons in the mountains. These demons used to be derelicts, too, until they rebelled, and open war took place. They lost this war, and became outcasts. they take refuge in the smoke mountains, more commonly known as the demon mountains. If you get captured by the demons, there is no escape from their mountains. We will talk more tomorrow. Now, we have made beds for you all, including a bed for your giant friend. Now, off to bed!"

Chapter fourThe village elder, also known as Ruju, woke up. He remembered the day the Derelict war began like it was yesterday. Months before the event, a group of Derelicts rebelled against the others. They gathered an army, and were ready for open war. The two sides gathered, and the battle took place in the red desert. So heavy was the battle that even the Dragon that lived in the smoke mountains awoke for the first time in eons and killed off hundreds before he was pierced by arrows and fell, and shattered the thin core of the red sand and liquid protodermis leaked onto the surface, killing off many. It wasn't until the climax of the battle that Ruju found the Demon king, a yellow, twisted, foul creature that must've been a Derelict that was bitten by a spider and banished from the village. It seeked revenge, and thus, became Demon king. Ruju and the demon king fought for a long time before Ruju stabbed the Demon king. A foul stench filled the air, and then, a giant ghost creature dissapeared from that metallic shell that the demon king was. Then, the Demons became outraged, and held their ground. The demons were winning, until, came in the Eagles of the city in the sky, and killed off Demons like wildfire. By this time, Ruju was wounded. He then saw how a giant creature came running into the heat of battle. It was Futy, a shapeshifter. He was in the form of a ten-foot long beast. He leaped onto the scene and killed Demons, and then grabbed Ruju and brought him to safety. The Demons gave up, and they all retreated. The battle was over. But the Demon king would be back."Hey" Said Mata-nui "Tell me more about these Demons"

Chapter five"Well," Said Mata-nui "What about these Demons? Who are they, anyway?""Ah," Said Ruju, "They used to be Derelicts, but then they rebelled. Look who they are now!""No, tell me more about the war"----------It is as if by coincidence, but a giant fireball crashed into the desert. There was only one survivor out of 106 travelers that were on the ship. They were the rangers from the blue moon. The derelicts were just a Biological experiment by a highly advanced civilization to see how civilizations develop over time. When the experiment was done, they would either blow up the planet or leave it. They have done these experiments before, and this is their latest. Sometimes, they would send "Rangers" to check on the Derelicts while not getting noticed. Now, this being could feel how his joints creaked as it walked, seeing the Jungle in the distance. If only it could get there, to get past his own people, to escape. The being's goal was to escape from the iron fist that it was a hostage in. It ran. It saw how energized Protodemis gushed to the surface behind it. Knowing the entire layout of the planet, the core of this desert was as thin as a leaf. Under it was energized Protodermis. The being ran. It saw the forest that was so close. And then, the being was thrown into the air and knocked uncontious.

Edited by Parazan

Chapter fiveThe figure woke up. It saw that a giant, bio-mechanical Volcano came out of the ground. These Volcanoes were like storage tanks for the Energized Protodermis. They were never meant to go above ground, or even release any Energized Protodemis to the surface. Something must be wrong with the system. The blue moon ranger knew that either it was the end, or the other rangers were trying to kill him. Obviously, the end would probably be a rise in temperature, fires, and the red desert sinking. Now, the volcano was gushing Energized Protodermis to the surface; creating a forest fire. Worse, the Protodemis beasts that lived under the desert were awakening; to do destruction. And the desert really was sinking; for there was no desert any more. All it was was a vast sea of Silver Liquid. And the Protodermis beasts were coming closer into the Jungle. The world really was ending.