Favourite Dark Hunter

So, I'm studying Dark Hunters on BS01, and suddenly I decide to ask, which Dark Hunter is BZPower's most favourite?My favourite is Shadow Stealer, because he has awesome powers, and is an easy set to build (I've even made him myself!)

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

The Shadowed One. His cunningness and ability to lead the Dark Hunters alone showed how great he was.I also thought that Darkness was an awesome DH too. Just the concept of him, stalking TSO, waiting for him to make a mistake so that he could strike him down, was really cool.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Lariska. One of the female characters out of the BIONICLE story that was awesome because of her devious and cunning. Her character was unlike many, and because of her indifference, she was probably one of the coolest if not the coolest female character of the BIONICLE universe.

Edited by Peach 00

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Honestly, I have to agree with the majority on Lariska. What I love about her is the fact that she has no special powers, but still owns almost everyone. It's amazing how she has rare appearances, but when she was working with Tahu during Teridax's reign, I was like yeaaaah! I think she's popular as well because she was also the first Dark Hunter that was treated "seriously" since Nidhiki and Krekka weren't.

Well i will say my favorite is probably Darkness. he is just so frickin mysterious. and he is also my guess for the great being in disguise.it's also are lack of knowledge of him and the full extent of his powers. we know he must be good if he can kill the shadowed one.And if i had to say one more i would say gladiator as my other due to his size and unique build.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I always loved Lariska. I always thought it was interesting that she had a fully mechanical arm and I personally liked her weapon choice of poison daggers. If I remember correctly, she even told TSO directly that there would come a day where she would overthrow him. The fact that she got away with it is just awesome.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

I never did especially like The Shadowed One. He seemed to calm and cool. I think there should have been one thing that really scared him, a phobia... it'd be a real twist if that phobia were of Toa, because they stop at nothing.My favorite would have to be Nidhiki. He actually had a lot of potential, but like with most characters Greg killed him off.

Nidhiki is my favorite. I like his roll in Legends of Metru-Nui. Even though he had a lame death. I would've likes to see him die fighting against Teridax. He used to be a Toa and then went rogue is a pretty cool idea. He had a cool Toa Mangai look and a cool Mutation look to him too. I can relate to his personality because I kind of act like him when I'm mad XD

250px-Vakama_Metru.jpg

"There can only be ONE of us"

Nidhiki is my favorite. I like his roll in Legends of Metru-Nui. Even though he had a lame death. I would've likes to see him die fighting against Teridax.

Actually I'd say he did die fighting. When he was being absorbed by Teridax's Shadow Hand, he was struggling for freedom non-stop the whole time.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Lariska for me too. No special powers, but she makes do, even with a mechanical arm. Plus, daggers. Also, female.Shadowed One is high on the list too, but he weaves a bit back and forth. I like him when he's clever and cunning, but I dunno, he's not quite affably evil enough for me to like him over Lariska. I did enjoy how he got rid of Ancient, though: one of the few villains to kill first and then do the talking. Just a shame that the relevant sub-plot kind of disappeared.

Ravage, or at least I think ravage. Wasn't he the hordika that fully evolved? Anyway, he seemed well built, and he definetly looked tough as nails. No gaps, either.

His name was actually Savage, and he was the Toa who completely gave in to his Hordika side.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Devastator.Yes, Devastator. While Lariska is cool, dangerous, female and got more screentime, she didn't have a set appearance. Now go take a look at the Devastator model and marvel at its greatness. It is just. Such. A. Cool. Model. Really, I'm salivating just thinking of that MoC.Devastator is quite literally a "Titan from Karzhani", and in more ways than one. He actually comes from the island of Karzhani, where fire gives no warmth and the touch of ice burns. He is the toughest, meanest being just to have survived the place and its ruler, let alone escape.Finally, Devastator has cool powers. Who wouldn't enjoy turning into a cloud of sand and slipping through cracks or floating on the breeze. Also, Devastator likes to rain boulders on an enemy with his mind before the fight starts. For him, that doesn't even count as an attack. He's just that cool.This message has been endorsed by the Devastator Fan Club.

ppg2.png