• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Favourite Dark Hunter

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Makuta_of_Oz

Makuta_of_Oz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,540 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 10:09 PM

So, I'm studying Dark Hunters on BS01, and suddenly I decide to ask, which Dark Hunter is BZPower's most favourite?My favourite is Shadow Stealer, because he has awesome powers, and is an easy set to build (I've even made him myself!)

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Baterra are awesome. They enforce weapon laws. Please support their cause on CUUSOO.

#2 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,227 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 10:13 PM

I can't speak for BZPower, but Lariska always stood out to me as my favorite of the long Dark Hunter lineup.

#3 Offline Smooth Jazz

Smooth Jazz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,227 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 10:18 PM

Mine was certainly Lariska.

Posted Image

SCM-541: The White Viper

Winner of BBCC 68!

(Formerly known as The Swimming Beard)

#4 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,114 posts

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 10:38 PM

The Shadowed One. His cunningness and ability to lead the Dark Hunters alone showed how great he was.I also thought that Darkness was an awesome DH too. Just the concept of him, stalking TSO, waiting for him to make a mistake so that he could strike him down, was really cool.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#5 Offline Peach 00

Peach 00
  • Banned Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,195 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 10:50 PM

Lariska. One of the female characters out of the BIONICLE story that was awesome because of her devious and cunning. Her character was unlike many, and because of her indifference, she was probably one of the coolest if not the coolest female character of the BIONICLE universe.

Edited by Peach 00, Apr 08 2012 - 06:41 AM.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground
And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground
Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained
And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away
And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands
Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in
I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

#6 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 588 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 10:58 PM

The Shadowed One. Awesome character and Awesome combiner.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickstein 11.gif

Even when things look there worst. And the shadow of evil is upon us. Remember that as long as we hope for the best. Light will appear and overcome the darkness.

Please check out my projects on Lego Ideas.9.gif
https://ideas.lego.c...kstein/projects

I'm looking for an Inkay or Malamar with its event move Happy Hour. Pm if you have one I can borrow to breed and pass the move down so I can have an Inkay with the move for myself.

Friend Code- 0216-0827-9119

#7 Offline Grant-Sud

Grant-Sud
  • Members
  • Defender of the Page

• 490 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 11:02 PM

Honestly, I have to agree with the majority on Lariska. What I love about her is the fact that she has no special powers, but still owns almost everyone. It's amazing how she has rare appearances, but when she was working with Tahu during Teridax's reign, I was like yeaaaah! I think she's popular as well because she was also the first Dark Hunter that was treated "seriously" since Nidhiki and Krekka weren't.

#8 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,243 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 01:47 AM

Well i will say my favorite is probably Darkness. he is just so frickin mysterious. and he is also my guess for the great being in disguise.it's also are lack of knowledge of him and the full extent of his powers. we know he must be good if he can kill the shadowed one.And if i had to say one more i would say gladiator as my other due to his size and unique build.

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality. Afterall you can wake up from a nightmare, but never can you wake up from reality."

#9 Online I AM MELON LORD!

I AM MELON LORD!
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusory Instigator

• 1,357 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 08:36 AM

I always loved Lariska. I always thought it was interesting that she had a fully mechanical arm and I personally liked her weapon choice of poison daggers. If I remember correctly, she even told TSO directly that there would come a day where she would overthrow him. The fact that she got away with it is just awesome.

#10 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,008 posts

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 08:46 AM

I would have said Ancient, had he actually done anything of value. But I think I'm going to have to say The Shadowed One, just because he did have a genuine air of authority and menace.

Edited by The Wretched Automaton, Apr 08 2012 - 08:47 AM.

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

Short Stories: The Commute ~ Rasinov ~ In Your Absence ~ Hunter's Game ~ Suchia (Coming soon)

Epics: The Best Kept Secrets (Chapter 27: The Shadow Walker coming soon) ~ The Shadow of this Red Rock

#11 Offline Makuta Matata

Makuta Matata
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,365 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 09:42 AM

The Shadowed One.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#12 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,579 posts

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 12:19 PM

I never did especially like The Shadowed One. He seemed to calm and cool. I think there should have been one thing that really scared him, a phobia... it'd be a real twist if that phobia were of Toa, because they stop at nothing.My favorite would have to be Nidhiki. He actually had a lot of potential, but like with most characters Greg killed him off.

#13 Offline Ehlekdude

Ehlekdude
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 761 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 12:34 PM

By far Lariska. She was just so cunning and awesome, with awesome weapons and a great personality.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

#14 Offline MetruMaximus

MetruMaximus
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 7 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 03:58 PM

Nidhiki is my favorite. I like his roll in Legends of Metru-Nui. Even though he had a lame death. I would've likes to see him die fighting against Teridax. He used to be a Toa and then went rogue is a pretty cool idea. He had a cool Toa Mangai look and a cool Mutation look to him too. I can relate to his personality because I kind of act like him when I'm mad XD
Posted Image
"There can only be ONE of us"

#15 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,773 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 04:03 PM

Ancient, Darkness, and Nidhiki are probably my most favorites.

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#16 Offline Makuta_of_Oz

Makuta_of_Oz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,540 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 07:33 PM

Nidhiki is my favorite. I like his roll in Legends of Metru-Nui. Even though he had a lame death. I would've likes to see him die fighting against Teridax.

Actually I'd say he did die fighting. When he was being absorbed by Teridax's Shadow Hand, he was struggling for freedom non-stop the whole time.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Baterra are awesome. They enforce weapon laws. Please support their cause on CUUSOO.

#17 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Earth

• 19,300 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 10:52 PM

Like many of the others, my favourite was Lariska.

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#18 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,924 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 02:32 AM

TSO and Lariska. Because she's "Wise, wonderful, and gloriously homicidal." In the words of Vezon.

#19 Offline Dwanny

Dwanny
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 215 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 11:34 AM

Krekka. Huge, lumbering, and with a think lump the size of a walnut.What more could you want?

Yeah I'm kinda

Not here

At all

http://chauvinistcab...deviantart.com/

I'm there though

Kinda

#20 Offline Katuko

Katuko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,183 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 11:39 AM

Lariska for me too. No special powers, but she makes do, even with a mechanical arm. Plus, daggers. Also, female.Shadowed One is high on the list too, but he weaves a bit back and forth. I like him when he's clever and cunning, but I dunno, he's not quite affably evil enough for me to like him over Lariska. I did enjoy how he got rid of Ancient, though: one of the few villains to kill first and then do the talking. Just a shame that the relevant sub-plot kind of disappeared.

rahkshi_elite_banner5b.png
Updated August 2014:Boss fight with Makuta!
[ What YOU can do to help develop BIONICLE Fighter! ]
Click here for my: Art | BZP Blog | WordPress Blog

#21 Offline Elrond of Rivendell

Elrond of Rivendell
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,447 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 04:04 PM

Ravage, or at least I think ravage. Wasn't he the hordika that fully evolved? Anyway, he seemed well built, and he definetly looked tough as nails. No gaps, either.

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

#22 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,114 posts

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 04:14 PM

Ravage, or at least I think ravage. Wasn't he the hordika that fully evolved? Anyway, he seemed well built, and he definetly looked tough as nails. No gaps, either.

His name was actually Savage, and he was the Toa who completely gave in to his Hordika side.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#23 Offline Parazan

Parazan
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 339 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 05:00 PM

Lariska and Nidhiki. Unfortunately, he died after being absoved by Teridax.
Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

#24 Offline jazzyart

jazzyart
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 1 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 09:06 PM

Hmm... Lariska 'cause she had a really developed characterization than most others, and over all was just awesome!Also, Mimic, he has an awesome power; and I sorta feel bad for him :(... Dang the Shadowed One for taking his girlfriend! http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/mad.gif
~JAZZYART~

#25 Offline Dwanny

Dwanny
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 215 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 02:51 AM

Yikes, Lariska is popular, isn't she?

Yeah I'm kinda

Not here

At all

http://chauvinistcab...deviantart.com/

I'm there though

Kinda

#26 Offline Smooth Jazz

Smooth Jazz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,227 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 12:25 PM

Yikes, Lariska is popular, isn't she?

Probably because she is one of the only female Dark Hunters.

Posted Image

SCM-541: The White Viper

Winner of BBCC 68!

(Formerly known as The Swimming Beard)

#27 Offline Cederak

Cederak
  • Axiomatic

• 4,147 posts

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 05:30 PM

I'd have to say my favorite is Ancient. After all, his actions inspired the organization in the first place.-Ced

#28 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,295 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 04:17 AM

Devastator.Yes, Devastator. While Lariska is cool, dangerous, female and got more screentime, she didn't have a set appearance. Now go take a look at the Devastator model and marvel at its greatness. It is just. Such. A. Cool. Model. Really, I'm salivating just thinking of that MoC.Devastator is quite literally a "Titan from Karzhani", and in more ways than one. He actually comes from the island of Karzhani, where fire gives no warmth and the touch of ice burns. He is the toughest, meanest being just to have survived the place and its ruler, let alone escape.Finally, Devastator has cool powers. Who wouldn't enjoy turning into a cloud of sand and slipping through cracks or floating on the breeze. Also, Devastator likes to rain boulders on an enemy with his mind before the fight starts. For him, that doesn't even count as an attack. He's just that cool.This message has been endorsed by the Devastator Fan Club.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users