Happy Easter day everyone! I'm going to show three MOCs I've made several weeks ago.Those are Hero Factory Revamps. Nex 3.5, Rocka 3.5 and Toxic Reapa.Nexnex.jpgPoseBackWith this MOC, I continued my idea of armoring HF bones with Bionicle parts as seen in Cascade 5.0. I made it just after getting the Nex 3.0 set.Rockarock.jpgPoseBackSo yeah, I tried doing the same thing I did with Nex.Toxic Reapatox.jpgPoseBody viewBackReminds me of TumaEnjoy. His lower legs are no longer skinny.Group shotC&C welcomed.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

much needed revamps. i must say you did it good. i especially like the legs on toxic reapa. i give them all 10/10. i hope to see more

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Nex: The way he is showing off his claw there in the pose looks really awesome. The arms and legs are good, but the torso is fine from the back, but not so much from the front, a bit too T-shaped. Still, 8.5/10Rocka: Again with the pose you captured the personality of your revamp. That guy looks just furious, like he's gonna pick up his enemy, slam him against the ground, shoot his Thornax at him and stomp on him until he's dust. This amount of personality makes this guy great, the Inika torso works well. 9/10Reapa: Definately the best of them, this guy has an awesome bulky torso, nice legs and great-looking tanks on his arms. He looks like himself in official set version, the grumpiness is a bit smaller though because he is taller. 10/10 on this guy.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

Much better than the actual sets. My favorite revamp is Toxic Reapa, mainly because of that awesome torso.Rocka could be a little better, though. I don't think those Carapar armor pieces look good on him.

I agree. Your best work is probably Nex. Your use of the noble Huna was original, and I like your upgrade to the claw. the claw seems a little long though, I'd suggest using a different piece. Reapa was good, but I've never really liked Toxic Reapa.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

much needed revamps. i must say you did it good. i especially like the legs on toxic reapa. i give them all 10/10. i hope to see more

Thanks. I might try with Surge, Bulk and Splitface as I was planning to, but it will take so much time...

Nex: The way he is showing off his claw there in the pose looks really awesome. The arms and legs are good, but the torso is fine from the back, but not so much from the front, a bit too T-shaped. Still, 8.5/10Rocka: Again with the pose you captured the personality of your revamp. That guy looks just furious, like he's gonna pick up his enemy, slam him against the ground, shoot his Thornax at him and stomp on him until he's dust. This amount of personality makes this guy great, the Inika torso works well. 9/10Reapa: Definately the best of them, this guy has an awesome bulky torso, nice legs and great-looking tanks on his arms. He looks like himself in official set version, the grumpiness is a bit smaller though because he is taller. 10/10 on this guy.

Thanks Ehlekdude! I agree Rocka is kinda hotheaded but I didn't notice I made him ferocious. Ah, animal masks... The wish of using those neon green globes was what started the Reapa Revamp MOC.

Much better than the actual sets. My favorite revamp is Toxic Reapa, mainly because of that awesome torso.Rocka could be a little better, though. I don't think those Carapar armor pieces look good on him.

Thanks! You might well be right about those Carapar armor pieces. I just thought they suited the color scheme.

I agree. Your best work is probably Nex. Your use of the noble Huna was original, and I like your upgrade to the claw. the claw seems a little long though, I'd suggest using a different piece. Reapa was good, but I've never really liked Toxic Reapa.-Bane
Thanks. It's my second MOC that uses Noble Huna's in that way. Hmm, I see what you mean about the claw, but if I use something shorter it might then look like Rocka's lion claw. It's not that easy.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!