Morro

I know that you know most of my feelings on this but this is still a really great MOC. I love the color layering and shaping everywhere, especially the greebles at those knees. This whole MOC is full of win in a pseudo-hemi-semi-demi-quasi-steampunkish way.I take it you didn't find something for that exposed stud on those half-arches on the feet? It's the only part of the MOC that feels sort of ... incomplete, maybe? iunnoAlso I don't think I mentioned this but the flag pole looks like it's split up into sections or something of that ilk. Did you not have enough of the light gray axle connectors to make a continuous and homogenous stick?

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Well, I've got two main things to say on this:Great job on the knees, I like how you set them together with gears right there connecting them to the body and at the knees. Makes it look like they would actually work.I also love how you managed to get the ruru and the pahrak shields to work. It really completes the moc in my eyes.I do agree with Sumiki on the feet, though. It just messes with the flow a bit.(Hey, wait, I think that was three things.)

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Is truly amazing enough said? No.Like all other MOCs of yours that I've seen, this guy is sleek, very well built and reminicent of a mech. The thin arms and legs look very good beside the round, bulky body that is very well built. I do like the feet, I think the smallness and roundness of them is fitting. 10/10

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

Amazing. I love the color layering, and the use of the tubes in the hips makes it flow well with the bohrok shields. However, the head seems a bit empty, and the bottom of the upper torso seems a bit wide compared to the waist. The flag is neat, as well as the use of the palm tree sections in the limbs. Great work on this one!

Well where to start. The first thing that comes to mind is that amazing flag. It adds great character.And now onto the whole MOC. The colors, first off are great. Mata brown is a somewhat challenging thing to build with cause only so many sets have the colors. Mixed with the nice mechanical feel of it, goes great. The "heartlight" (?) is also a nice touch. Great use of parts as always, in this case the bohrok parts. Great angles and all. Waist fits nicely. The legs are very magnificent. The gears look fine, but the one thing that slightly bothers me is the big mata gear on the inside of the thigh. It doesn't seem to serve a purpose, and only seems to limit articulation by a bit. What also can be done is perhaps adding a 2x2 rounded plate on the crotch area. I see those 2 peg holes and think it could use those. However the knee is absolutely fantastic. Nice use of those palm tree parts as shins too. The feet are also pleasing. The arms are great. Nothing seemingly bad there. The back isn't anything special, but is still good. At least its no unarmored uncared for place :PAs always great work. The only changes it seems are small ones, so overall, amazing work!

doom4revalt.png

Dude, very cool.Color scheme checks out; everything's nicely layered and all. Loving the horizontal Ruru as a head. Nicely done The Pahrak-shielf chest/hips looks great too. The gear details add a lot to it.The flag's also a really cool touch.Nicely done, good sir.TMD

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Fantastic. I love the colors and mechanical bits. I've tried to do things like the dishes on the torso before, but mine always end disasterously, while this looks great. However, I'm not really feeling the eye. I think it's that the bottom of it is obscured by the awsome brown Ruru. The upside-down frown of the ruru itself jumps out at me, though, and I think it would fit the MOC a lot better. The expression just works with it. Also, the fingers are OK, but not perfect. I'm not sure what would be better, maybe some sort of tri-claw. Again, though, superb MOC.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg