Finally, Death, the last of the Horsemen, following War , Pestilence and Famine.One of my favourites of the bunch. With this one, I tried a less 'obvious' representation of death(altough maintaining the scythe), while, as with the rest of the series, trying to keep close to the biblical description.Well, enough talk! To the pictures!http-~~-//www.flickr.com/photos/johanndakitsch/sets/72157629584841465/ MOCpages page :P,with a bit more background informationAnd that concludes thh series, folks! It was very fun to do, and surely gave me some insights.Hope you liked it!

Edited by JohannDakitsch

The night is dark and full of terrors...

Oh wow that is creepy. This is one of my favorite series of MOCs, and I think you really did a great job of representing Death in a different way. I like that lime green and white colourscheme. The structure and slouched posture of the body make it seem a lot creepier, and the head is magnificent and a bit frightening. I was thinking that you were going to use Witch Doctor's head for this guy, but your own design is just as good, if not better. Those large, curved spikes coming out of his back are great, and the spinal cord is also awesomely done. His scythe looks so menacing and evil, I love the way that you curved the handle. There is hardly anything wrong with this MOC at all, The only problem that I can really see is that there is not enough white around his waist area. Other than that, this MOC is great! Since you are now done building all four of the horsemen, can we see a group shot of them?

The+Edge-Banderbear.jpg bug_animated.gifStarhawk-PlayStation-3-b-300x300.jpg

"Wuh?"

Since you are now done building all four of the horsemen, can we see a group shot of them?

Thanks! Hm, unfortunately, my MOCs only live as long as I take to start a new one... So yeah, they're pretty much all dismantled.However, that doesn't mean I can't try something in Photoshop...

The night is dark and full of terrors...

Man, that is one amazing creepy MOC. The head is very nice, that is creative use of all the parts that result in a great head. Those Witch Doctor spikes on his back add to it, making him seem taller and more powerful. The body is amazing, so much detail is in it that those plain Hero chest armour pieces on him look really plain and out of place. He looks like a hunched old man, but creepy and with a scythe. 9.7/10

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhh man, I missed war. My favorite is still Famine, but this is awesome. The use of the Witch Doctor heads is awesome, and the actual the not-face is creepy as, well, heck. If I was you, I would fasion a cloak out of white or black fabric and put that on him.

"Regardless of your emotional connection to your so-called 'deity,' the continued imprisonment of the entity known as Pandorym is a breach of contract.

Pandorym deserves release."

-Obligatum VII

sprpgbanner.jpg

Join the space police today.

If you hate false links, click here

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/5127 Not mine, support it so I can buy these sets.