Kanohi Ignika (Voya Nui Online Game Style) Real Mask

00dude00

Wow, I like all the detail you have on the mask and the fact that it is compatible with actual BIONICLE's stuns me. Also, the fact that you even have a TECHNIC pin on the mask stuns me even more. And then, you have enough money to actually afford 3D printing. If I was a timelord, I would make 3D printing available back in the day when BIONICLE was young, and I would have so many custom masks. I salute you sir. This was a nostalgia trip back to 2006. Seeing this brought joy back from 2006 when I was angry at LEGO for not making the mask. Might I ask how much it cost you to do the digital printing?

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Nice work man! I've always wanted LEGO to make a set that had this, but this is probly the closest we will see to a set version unless something comes up. By the way, how much did it cost to order this? And why would you sell such a cool mask that you modeled? :PAgain, great work man!

Have free time and wanna read a comedy? Why not read mine called Those Crazy Sets! or BarrakiLeader735's called Ask the Glatorian!

R.I.P Grandpa. You will be missed.

bionicle_sig2.png

*Stands awestruck* *Jaw slowly drops* I have to say, this is everything I ever wanted. I wish I could afford it...... Could you put a download for the file for the mask in the first post?As an aside, the various Fan-film projects could probably use someone of your skill. You should check it out.

"Regardless of your emotional connection to your so-called 'deity,' the continued imprisonment of the entity known as Pandorym is a breach of contract.

Pandorym deserves release."

-Obligatum VII

sprpgbanner.jpg

Join the space police today.

If you hate false links, click here

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/5127 Not mine, support it so I can buy these sets.

If your putting this mask up in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum as you say you are, I'd be deeply interested in buying one. Would you be offering it in shades closer to official colours? I'm a bit OCD with that kind of thing, I painted some of my masks once and I hated them because the shades didn't match anything.Any plans to do it for a different Mask, such as the Olisi or the Mask of Possibilities? Or perhaps designing something new?

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Impressive work! I especially love the paint job, it really fits the 2001 theme. How about making a silicone mold and pull some resin copies? This would probably be cheaper then purchasing the same mask from shapeways again.

Amazing, I don't think i ever actually saw how the mask look in VNOG, since I never finished it. :( But, at the end of Bioncile heroes the Mask of Life had a different design, maybe it was the same as VNOG. But still, I love it, i like how it has a glittering gold effect, makes it look more, special.

Ghost_in_the_Shell_Sig_by_aose.jpg

"And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite."

You really did a great job on this! It really does look just like the game! If I wasn't wasting all my money in B,S,&T, I would buy it, just for nostalgia! Quick question though, did you need to sand it down, or did Shapeways print your modifiers? I've been thinking about trying this for a while, and so I'm starting pretty soon. Any tips? (and yes, The Great Keeper, I will try the Olisi)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you paint it black, it would almost look like Sauron's helmet from the prolouge in The Fellowship of the Ring.Yay! Bionicle Sauron! Hm... I think I know what I should MoC next! :tounge:O.K., now to critique. A very well done job, I must admit. But even that is not enough to chow how amazing it is in words. What had you used for the sculpting? I can see where you're coming from on having the front part curve, but if you just have a front view... And, besides, doesn't the mask sort of spiral as it falls in the end animation in VNOG? That should give you a view on whether it is curved in places. Whatever. 30/10Perhaps you could also make a version to fit on a Glatorian head? Oh, and BTW, does the mask fit on an Av-Matoran head? I should expect so... And for all who keep asking about an Olisi..I would believe Heir Of The Chronicler has already beaten 00dude00 to it; Image can be viewed here.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.