Answer Questioned, Topic Closed Poll Q

Vote for the best entry in each category!  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cast your votes here! You may select up to two entries from each category for which to vote. Two entries from each poll and from each category will into the final round, along with one wildcard from each category.This semifinal round begins on April 9th and will end on April 11th at 11:59 PM, Eastern.Below, you will find the entries that correspond to the options in the three polls above. Please consider each entry's wit and relevance to the given answer ("category").Category 1: "I’m not sure what that has to do with it, but in MOST cases, the answer is maybe."Entry 1: "I feel like I was disrespected by someone in the Bionicle RPG Forum. Is it okay if I raid Square Enix headquarters?"Entry 2: "I heard there was this thing called the BZP Q&A Contest going on right now. I decided to join, but I'm not sure if this entry is allowed:'Member Name: [ ]Answer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: 'I heard there was this thing called the BZP Q&A Contest going on right now. I decided to join, but I'm not sure if this entry is allowed:'Member Name: [ ]Answer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: 'Cookiez!''''"Entry 3: "Hi, I like to post stuff very close together.So can I post one question/Entry for this contest at 11:59:59PM, and another at 12:00:01AM?"Entry 4: "If I change my name to fishers63: Your worst Enemy, may I also change my avatar to a cute bunny rabbit?"Entry 5: "Am I allowed a picture of two guys kissing in my sig? I see scantily clad girls, so I figured why not this?"Entry 6: "I've heard rumors that Hapori Tohu's head grants wishes if you spin the gears counter-clockwise, so I was just wondering if members could get proto points by bribing him with cake?"Entry 7: "Given that Bfahome's pet ferret is out of town this week, will the General Discussion forum be filled with boring topics that do not spur discussion?"Category 2: "There is a precedent, but we don’t talk about that - so, yes, as long as it’s not too large."Entry 1: "I'm currently working on a brand new comedy, but I'd like to obtain clarification on the rules before I post it. I wish to include the text "Do NOT bypass the word filter. -B6" in one of my chapters, to make it appear as though Black Six has edited it, for added humour. Would this be allowed?"Entry 2: "I made an image of Lewa dressed as a ballerina. I was just wondering if members were allowed to use toa ballerinas as banners and avatars?"Entry 3: "Would it be wrong of me to donate my entire savings to BZPower to keep you mods quiet about that whole business back in CoT?"Entry 4: "Is there any limit to the size of MOCs on BZPower?"Entry 5: "So I had the idea of hosting a contest in my blog in which I provide people with answers and they have to come up with BZPower-related questions to match one of them but everyone in my blog is telling me that it is a bad idea and that people may mistake it for an April Fools joke. Why is that? And may I host the contest and announce it with a banner in my signature?"Entry 6: "Is there a limit to the size of an ego on BZP?"Entry 7: "There's this member who keeps calling me "an cool dude" and it's really been doing wonders for my self-esteem! I wanted to give him a proto boost, but I was just wondering if that was allowed?"Entry 8: "Hi, I was recently contacted by a member with a higher proto and post count than me, stating that my overuse of the word "post" in one of my posts had caused his own post to go unnoticed, despite the fact that my post was significantly less intelligent and much less of a post. he then proceeded to tell me not to use the word post in my posts, because posts should be insightful, not posts about posts being post-ful. However, i also heard that there was a quote about making your posts count and I feel this directly contradicts him, as talking about posts in a post can lead to interesting discussion. I just wanted to know if there is a specific limit on how many times a word can go into a single sentance, and more specifically, if we can post an entire post with simply the word post, as I did."Entry 9: "It has come to my attention that there is a McSmeag fanclub. Now to me this unprecedented in BZP's history and should be a joyous celebration. Unfortunately these fans want me to make a picture of what BZP would be like if McSmeag was in charge. I don't know if we can make pictures of what BZP would be like with someone other than Black Six. Am I allowed to make a picture of what BZP would be like with McSmeag in charge?"Category 3: "He was joking. The rules clearly state that it is allowed in most cases; this one is uncertain."Entry 1: "Help! I want to make a comedy that has "LOL!" and "cool,bro",but is this allowed?"Entry 2: "Am I allowed to post in this topic?"Entry 3: "I was told I was not allowed to enter this question into the contest. Is that right?"Entry 4: "Since there wasn't a BZP prank this year, would it be alright if I created an Avengers-Dark Knight Rises cross over prank that would be started at some unknown time later this year?"Entry 5: "Am I allowed to enter -Windrider-'s Q&A contest?"Entry 6: "Am I allowed to make all my posts in Japanese?"Entry 7: "Am I allowed to make a birthday topic for Captain Kirk on the applicable day therof?"Entry 8: "I distinctly remember someone saying that it was allowed to send a PM to every staff member with nothing but a funny picture of a cat and the words 'Yo, dawg' on April Fool's Day.My question is: Are you absolutely sure that 'Yo, dawg' is the best thing you can put in it? I mean, can't I write 'LOL YOUR SO AWESOME'?"Entry 9: "Can I start running around the site posting everywhere someone says "Bionicle is DEAD!" with, "OMG, the zombies killed Bionicle!"?"Entry 10: "Yeah, so there's this member running around the site who yells "BURN STUFF!" in every post in every topic in every forum and he/she follows it up with an 1801x4532 pixel image of Kopaka with a lighter. I heard from a reliable source that this behavior is not acceptable, however I have yet to see any of the staff members take action. Is this allowed?"

Entry 9: "It has come to my attention that there is a McSmeag fanclub. Now to me this unprecedented in BZP's history and should be a joyous celebration. Unfortunately these fans want me to make a picture of what BZP would be like if McSmeag was in charge. I don't know if we can make pictures of what BZP would be like with someone other than Black Six. Am I allowed to make a picture of what BZP would be like with McSmeag in charge?"

Oh what a glorious BZP it would be.
bring back "an cool dude"

In category 1 I voted, uh, 1. Primarily because I'm shallow. :P Although I thought it was single-vote, and 7 was the only one I particularly like...the others were kinda random. 2 gets points for being clever, but it doesn't really relate to the "I'm not sure what that has to do with it" part.For category 2 I went with 3. I like jokes involving obscene amounts of money, for whatever reason. :P Again, I feel like most of the others don't quite fit the "As long as it's not too large" part.Aaand I voted earlier so I don't quite remember, but I believe for category 3 I voted 10. None really jumped out at me in that category though.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm.