Answer Questioned, Topic Closed Poll A

Vote for the best entry in each category!  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cast your votes here! You may select up to two entries from each category for which to vote. Two entries from each poll and from each category will into the final round, along with one wildcard from each category.This semifinal round begins on April 9th and will end on April 11th at 11:59 PM, Eastern.Below, you will find the entries that correspond to the options in the three poll questions above. Please consider each entry's wit and relevance to the given answer ("category").Category 1: "I’m not sure what that has to do with it, but in MOST cases, the answer is maybe."Entry 1: "I was told recently by another member that I can't reach 10,000 posts because the admins will block me once I get to 9,999. Is this true?"Entry 2: "Can we post pictures of ponies disguised as Bionicles? I'm not sure if that's Bionicle related, so I wanted to make sure. Thanks in advance!"Entry 3: "So will the prize actually be a "good question"?"Entry 4: "Hey everyone! So my computer was recently infected with some nasty malware, and it's currently deleting all my files and trying to escape my hard drive. I've managed to contain it thus far, but I'm not sure how long I'll last. Anyways, I think it came from BZP. Anyone know if this is the case?"Entry 5: "Dude, you know what would be awesome? Penguin gladiators. Though, to be fair, I do like plushies as well. So, can the staff make that Penguin thing hapen?"Entry 6: "I've seen a lot of kissing banners around lately (I still don't understand the whole Kiina/Podu ship), but I was wondering if I could spice things up with a banner of Jaller and Hahli holding hands? =3"Category 2: "There is a precedent, but we don’t talk about that - so, yes, as long as it’s not too large."Entry 1: "Am I allowed to keep a pet ferret in one of my blog's content blocks? I promise to feed him."Entry 2: "Would I be allowed to hold a full-scale revolution of a single forum, as long as I promised not to make a fence of the old staff's heads? (To be specific, I was thinking Comics.)"Entry 3: "Is it okay if I branch off part of CoT and create a new forum devoted to My Little Pony?"Entry 4: "I have issues with criticism, and I'm worried someone might randomly post something critical about me on my profile page. To remedy this, I'd like to rig up a cannon on my profile that shoots anyone who views it. Can I get a go-ahead on this?"Entry 5: "Can I make a banner full of Bionicle characters kissing?"Entry 6: "Are there any real size limits to posts? Since there are limits for avatars, banners, signatures, blog titles, topic titles, member names, comments, join dates, member IDs, comedies, and pretty much everything else under the sun. So, would, say, a post that has over 9000, bordering on 100,000 characters be allowed?"Entry 7: "I noticed only half of Hapori Tohu's face was showing, so I was wondering if I could draw the other half and give him a sophisticated and glorious mustache?"Entry 8: "Alright, smiley faces and physics have infested my blog. Can I get a big vacuum to clean them out?"Entry 9: "Can I use an image of Tahu Nuva setting a Makuta on fire as a banner for my sig?"Category 3: "He was joking. The rules clearly state that it is allowed in most cases; this one is uncertain."Entry 1: "DeeVee said I couldn't refer to Ponies as 'sexy', but I'm love with a pony named Rarity."Entry 2: "I wanted to change my name to 666666, but 55555 said I would get in trouble for ripping him off. Is this true?"Entry 3: "What did it mean when the member Sloof Lirpa said that posting in fake April Fool's day topics was not permitted?"Entry 4: "Am I able to post a 'congratulations' topic for the next member who reaches 10,000 posts?"Entry 5: "Black Six recently said it would be a bad idea for him to pour Cola over the main BZP server computer. I am shocked and can only assume he was joking. Was he?"Entry 6: "Would I be allowed to post my MLP-BIONICLE romance comedy?"Entry 7: "I was told that I couldn't edit a post one hundred thousand times with no appearant reason to,so what I want to know is if it is really against the rules?"Entry 8: "I heard a member say that calling Tahu a pretty princess wasn't allowed, so I was wondering if the quote in my signature was against the rules?"Entry 9: "I've been seeing a lot of people entering some 'Q&A Contest #1' (whatever that is. XD), and someone told me that is was allowed to enter with a question that broke the Fourth Wall, so... Can I please break the Fourth Wall in my entry? :begging:"

All honesty I've already forgotten which ones I went for. Pretty sure I went for 3, 5, and 9, respectively. I honestly didn't really check them to see if they matched up with the answers. I just went with the ones that amused me.signoff.png

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk