Seeing as the sets aren't being made any more, what was the last BIONICLE set you bought, and when?Mine was that little blue Agori with Tahu's firesword but BLUE! I only bought two sets for that entire year, in 2009.What about you?

Starting a new comic series soon.

Believe it or not, the last set I bought was a Jaller Inika. But, wait for it: after I got the Stars. Last Spring, at Wal-Mart, I stumbled across a lone Inika canister placed on a completely random shelf; it apparently had been there for close to 5 years (since the Inika were released). When the cashier rung it up, it only cost about $5, so I bought it, went home, built it, and remembered how cool the Inika actually were :P

Edited by TuragaNuva

sigbanner.gif

I got all of the Stars, but then circumstances caused be to buy a second Takanuva Stars.

imo11b1ulynbq2ju7il.png

If you like this banner, please feel free to add it to your signature.

QUOTE(GregF @ Oct 13 2010, 03:21 AM)

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

Do you think you have what it take to climb... Up the Carrion Stair!

Credit to Toa Zehvor MT for the banner!

I honestly don't remember. It would have had to be the BIONICLE Stars, and because of the ways my brothers and I split up the sets, I would've gotten the Skrall and Nektann in the BIONICLE Stars release.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

A couple months ago I bought a complete Kanohi Nuva collection. It cost over $100 AUD and did not include silver masks, but it was still totally worth it!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!