Bionicle Font

I've recently been in need of a BIONICLE font to use (not the Mata Nui alphabet one, but the one that comes from the actual BIONICLE logo, like the one seen here: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bGirFinN-M4/T4FrAOZrpfI/AAAAAAAAAFA/5mYZNF5liZ0/s1600/Early+bionicle_Gali+habitat.jpg .Does anyone know if one exists, and if so, how to get hold of it? Thanks.

For me, BIONICLE was an epic science fantasy saga with a deep and complex lore, and was best when it was exactly that in its later years. I'm not sorry if that offended you.

well i do remember at one time i searched for the same thing. and i did find it where i could actually just type it on my keyboard. although at that time i was using a mac and when i had to return it i lost the website and the font. this may not directly answer your question but i do know there is a downloadable font version of the matoran alphabet. so yeas i know one exists but i cannot remember exactly where it is.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The font is called Trajan (I believe that they used the Pro version for this). The standard Trajan is free, while Trajan Pro isn't. The only real difference is the quality of the letters, but the free version still is of pretty high quality. I don't think that a download link should be too hard to find (just google "trajan normal").

Edited by Infrared

Check out this page.

This is about the BIONICLE logo font, not the Mata Nui alphabet which is what you linked to. ;)

The font is called Trajan (I believe that they used the Pro version for this). The standard Trajan is free, while Trajan Pro isn't. The only real difference is the quality of the letters, but the free version still is of pretty high quality. I don't think that a download link should be too hard to find (just google "trajan normal").

Thanks for the information. :) I guess I´ll have to download it, being such a BIONICLE fan. :P-Gata signoff.jpg Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Actually guys, you're partially right.Trajan is indeed the name of the font, but for the -exact- font, you want Goudy Trajan. This is the exact font LEGO used. It took me years to track it down.And yes, you'd still need to pay for it. I lucked out and found a sale where the end result price -was- free, but I won't be sharing it to anyone.

bzpsig2015.png

Wait. If Goudy Trajan was the Bionicle logo font, what was the other, sort of high-tech-looking one they used everywhere else?

Do you mean the one used mainly in 2006?-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Wait. If Goudy Trajan was the Bionicle logo font, what was the other, sort of high-tech-looking one they used everywhere else?

The 2006 Voya Nui font is called Voya Nui GF, and is free (just google it). Meanwhile, I'm blanking on the font used in the Herosector01 logo (which I should know because I've used it before), but I remember that the one normally used is the light version.Edit: It's called Trade Marker Light. It costs money, though, and there is no free version. Edited by Infrared

The 2006 Voya Nui font is called Voya Nui GF, and is free (just google it). Meanwhile, I'm blanking on the font used in the Herosector01 logo (which I should know because I've used it before), but I remember that the one normally used is the light version.Edit: It's called Trade Marker Light. It costs money, though, and there is no free version.
Okay, thanks. There's also a similar one to Voya Nui GF used in pics like the "Gali habitat" one in the first post; what's that one called?

The 2006 Voya Nui font is called Voya Nui GF, and is free (just google it). Meanwhile, I'm blanking on the font used in the Herosector01 logo (which I should know because I've used it before), but I remember that the one normally used is the light version.Edit: It's called Trade Marker Light. It costs money, though, and there is no free version.
Okay, thanks. There's also a similar one to Voya Nui GF used in pics like the "Gali habitat" one in the first post; what's that one called?
That I don't know. It kind of looks like a compacted Trade Marker Light, but looking closely it isn't.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually guys, you're partially right.Trajan is indeed the name of the font, but for the -exact- font, you want Goudy Trajan. This is the exact font LEGO used. It took me years to track it down.And yes, you'd still need to pay for it. I lucked out and found a sale where the end result price -was- free, but I won't be sharing it to anyone.

[EDIT: Oops, never noticed the comment system. Just google Goudy Trajan free :)] Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

• 2 weeks later...