Selling A Few Sets

Nick Silverpen

Just thinking its about time to clear out some sets, but also looking for a few items that have eluded me over the years. I sadly do not have paypal, and have done several successful trades. CASH please, US MAINLAND only. I live in New Jersey, so we can figure out stuff via pm if interested.These prices are negotiable! :)What I've GOT:2004:Nivhawk (No Dume): $15Matau: $72005:Vakama Hordika: $7Suukorak: $72006:Vezok (no instructions or canister) $52007:Pridak (comes with extra squid) $7Mantax (comes with extra squid) $7Kalmah (comes with extra squid) $72009:Ackar: $82010:Nektann (no golden armor) $3Rahkshi of Heat Vision: (no golden armor) $3**If you'd be willing to buy the set without the mask, I'd knock off a few bucks. If interested, we'll talk.What I WANT:Turahk Turaga Dume Kiril (black and red)Golden Armor ChestplateKANOHI NUVA DESIRED:Hau: White, Black, BlueKaukau: White, Red, Black, BrownMiru: White, Red, BlackAkaku: Red, Brown, BluePakari: White, Brown, Blue, RedKakama: White, Red, Blue, BlackOlmakI'd be willing to trade, if the opportunity arises. P

Edited by Nick Silverpen

• 2 weeks later...