• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Selling A Few Sets

College Looms

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Nick Silverpen

Nick Silverpen
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,210 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 11:12 AM

Just thinking its about time to clear out some sets, but also looking for a few items that have eluded me over the years. I sadly do not have paypal, and have done several successful trades. CASH please, US MAINLAND only. I live in New Jersey, so we can figure out stuff via pm if interested.These prices are negotiable! :)What I've GOT:2004:Nivhawk (No Dume): $15Matau: $72005:Vakama Hordika: $7Suukorak: $72006:Vezok (no instructions or canister) $52007:Pridak (comes with extra squid) $7Mantax (comes with extra squid) $7Kalmah (comes with extra squid) $72009:Ackar: $82010:Nektann (no golden armor) $3Rahkshi of Heat Vision: (no golden armor) $3**If you'd be willing to buy the set without the mask, I'd knock off a few bucks. If interested, we'll talk.What I WANT:Turahk Turaga Dume Kiril (black and red)Golden Armor ChestplateKANOHI NUVA DESIRED:Hau: White, Black, BlueKaukau: White, Red, Black, BrownMiru: White, Red, BlackAkaku: Red, Brown, BluePakari: White, Brown, Blue, RedKakama: White, Red, Blue, BlackOlmakI'd be willing to trade, if the opportunity arises. P

Edited by Nick Silverpen, Jul 05 2012 - 06:25 PM.

#2 Offline giantpurplejerkface

giantpurplejerkface
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,122 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 05:02 PM

I can offer you Orkahm, Turahk, and Kurahk. How much would you be willing to buy them for?

plop

#3 Offline Parazan

Parazan
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 339 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 05:13 PM

So, i'd like Pridak.
Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

#4 Offline Trans Girl Tamaru

Trans Girl Tamaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,750 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 06:58 PM

Could you put Vakama Hordika on hold for me? I'd prefer to have the set with the canister if possible, though.

#5 Offline Nick Silverpen

Nick Silverpen
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,210 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 01:09 PM

Architect- sure, it's on hold. Parazan- for the price shown? Sky-byte, I'd take em for 15 bucks if that's good enough for you

Edited by Nick Silverpen, Apr 11 2012 - 01:10 PM.

#6 Offline Trans Girl Tamaru

Trans Girl Tamaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,750 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 06:57 PM

Thanks. I'd also like to have the Suukorak held, if that's alright.

#7 Offline Nick Silverpen

Nick Silverpen
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,210 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2012 - 01:21 PM

If you guys could pm me your details for shipping, that'd be great

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users