Posting In Your Sleep?

Taka Nuvia

Sleep-posting  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Never. How in the world would you navigate to BZP, log in, and then post. If you did, you probably couldn't post an intelligible answer anyway, and... wait, I've been sleep posting! :sarcasm:

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

How could you even...okay, I can imagine sleepwalking allowing you to maybe turn on your computer out of repetition, but actually having the mental coherence to work with a keyboard and post in your sleep? Impossible.So to answer the question, no I have not. :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Never. How in the world would you navigate to BZP, log in, and then post. If you did, you probably couldn't post an intelligible answer anyway, and... wait, I've been sleep posting! :sarcasm:

When it comes to that intelligible answer part, it is possible, I think.I am sometimes able to talk to someone when asleep, you know, reply and such. (I was told that I'm nowhere as talkative as during the day, though xD) but to a certain degree it works for some people.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Now how could you turn on a computer, navigate to BZPower, and make a legitimate post while in your sleep? This, is a Paradox. So I vote NO.

What if you had left your computer on and logged on to bzpower? That would certainly make it easier.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

• 2 weeks later...

5 yes's...I can't help but wonder how many of those were sarcasm.But, I've posted whilst in an incredibly tired state, which is probably the closest one can get. I'm not overly fond of sleeping when I could be web browsing, so I've been up at 5am lurking on BZPower. It was then incredibly uncomfortable when I mistook the BZPRPG discussion thread for the What Are You Listening To At This Very Moment one in CoT... I'm sure all those RPers were fascinated to know the name of the song blaring on iTunes at the time.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

How could you even...okay, I can imagine sleepwalking allowing you to maybe turn on your computer out of repetition, but actually having the mental coherence to work with a keyboard and post in your sleep? Impossible.So to answer the question, no I have not. :P

Simple answer; train yourself to keep your fingers moving over the keyboard as you're dreaming. Trans-Consciousness Messaging Protocol.(Cookie to anyone who gets this)But no, unfortunately, I am forbidden to take a keyboard while I sleep, probably for this exact reason. =P

Simple answer; train yourself to keep your fingers moving over the keyboard as you're dreaming. Trans-Consciousness Messaging Protocol.(Cookie to anyone who gets this)But no, unfortunately, I am forbidden to take a keyboard while I sleep, probably for this exact reason. =P
Great, now you made me wonder what type of stuff I'd post if I posted in my sleep xD

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

• 2 weeks later...

...Nope.But I once had a dream (before I joined) that I joined here, and everybody threw a parade for me. A real, giant parade, with multiple floats, loud music, the streets were closed, and everybody was cheering...I really wanted to join.=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

Nope, and I hope I never do. It'd be pretty weird, especially once I read the post after I wake up...

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.