Planetopia

Takua11

Hey, so I was browsing the web again and came across an old BZPower news article wich showed some pictures of a german TV show called "Planetopia". The stills were from an episode about Lego, wich also showed prototypes of some Bionicle figures. The report aired in 2002 as far as I know.So my question is, can I still watch this report anywhere or did someone record it and still has the file?If anyone knows more about this then I do, please answer.Thanks in advance!

Ha, so that´s where that weird Pohatu prototype is from! :DI doubt you are going to find a report from 2001 anywhere on the web. The makers of Planetopia may still have it archived somewhere, but their video archive on their website reaches back to 2010 only. Asking them may be worth a shot. But anyway, I´m pretty sure you can find screenshots of the prototypes shown in the program. I imagine many 2001 prototypes circulating like Pohatu and the Sand Tarakava are from the show.-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I thought this was going to be some comedy about planets...I was wrong. This show sounds like one of those parallel universes. I'm going to check it out.

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!