• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Planetopia

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Takua11

Takua11
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 3 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 01:43 PM

Hey, so I was browsing the web again and came across an old BZPower news article wich showed some pictures of a german TV show called "Planetopia". The stills were from an episode about Lego, wich also showed prototypes of some Bionicle figures. The report aired in 2002 as far as I know.So my question is, can I still watch this report anywhere or did someone record it and still has the file?If anyone knows more about this then I do, please answer.Thanks in advance!

#2 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,838 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 03:13 PM

Ha, so that´s where that weird Pohatu prototype is from! :DI doubt you are going to find a report from 2001 anywhere on the web. The makers of Planetopia may still have it archived somewhere, but their video archive on their website reaches back to 2010 only. Asking them may be worth a shot. But anyway, I´m pretty sure you can find screenshots of the prototypes shown in the program. I imagine many 2001 prototypes circulating like Pohatu and the Sand Tarakava are from the show.-Gata Posted Image

Posted Image

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#3 Offline Parazan

Parazan
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 339 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 04:58 PM

I thought this was going to be some comedy about planets...I was wrong. This show sounds like one of those parallel universes. I'm going to check it out.
Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

#4 Offline CUPCAKE SEAL

CUPCAKE SEAL
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,146 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 08:27 PM

I doubt archives go back that far. I looked for that also, with no success.

1374699346m_THUMB.jpgmouthseal22.jpg

VOTE 4 CUPCAKE SEAL^^

Titans and Monsters entry: Gorvox

Vote here: http://www.bzpower.c...014#entry595571

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users