New Comics

Tomago: Toa of Time

It's been some time since I've been active on here... And my Bionicle sets have been collecting dust for quite some time now...Recently though I was given a very unique opportunity. A few friends of mine are opening their own comic book store and have a comic shop (where they actually produce their own comics). I was approached about a month ago from one of my friends (President of the shop) and was asked if I would want to be involved in creating my own comic that is Bionicle related. I've been stewing on it for quite some time, but I said yes about a week ago. It's amazing how fast things are moving. There are still some things in which we have to get some rights for yet, but I'm very excited for the future of this production! :) My friend approached me because I already have so much written about my characters and so many stories that I've shared with him. He read the first 15 pages of the Epic I created and said he was very impressed and said it would be quite easy to put into a comic book format. It's all I've been able to think about for the past week. I'm very happy to be a part of this all again. I will keep you all updated as to how the process is going and when we can expect a first comic to come out of all of this. Realistically speaking our time schedule is about 2 years out right now... a lot of work and effort is going into this though and we want it to turn out perfect!

~T:ToT~

tomago_banner_1_gif.gif

I'm sorry, but you need to have a comic to post in order to make a topic in this forum. This would be better suited for a blog entry; however, only Premier Members can make those. Something you could try, though, is PMing bonesiii for permission to make a topic about this in Lego Discussion. There's a change that you could post about this there (it's not guaranteed, though).Anyway, since there aren't any completed comics here, I'm going to have to close the topic.