Bionicle Minecraft Modification!

Click

as a suggestion if you be a toa you cannot kill anything but monsters and animals or you get kicked out of that "group" everything attacks you including other toa,matoran,turaga and iron golems in villages

also another suggestion for the toa of water when you hit a creature with your toa tool it creates a block of water around its head untill it drowns

~~~

The first is a tad silly - what if I accidentally hit a Matoran when I'm first experimenting with Fire Armor, for example?

That's also a bit silly - if the player wants to drown something, they can use the projectile attack I suggested earlier. This would just be awkward gameplay-wise, assuming that either approach will even work as far as coding goes.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

i know the first one is a it stupid but i was just thinking canonthe second one was also stupid i just had nothing usefull to say so put it in anyways anything happening click? also i know this is of subject but was does everyone think of velika being a great being?

Edited by Hahli Husky

mca.png

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back, it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig.

• 3 weeks later...
i know the first one is a it stupid but i was just thinking canonthe second one was also stupid i just had nothing usefull to say so put it in anyways anything happening click? also i know this is of subject but was does everyone think of velika being a great being?

If the modification was canon, your character would move for you and every world would be identical. AKA no fun.

banner.jpg

Sorry for the lateness I just wanna point out that tomorrow the Heat, Lightsone code is finished.

Well, I'm glad you have time to work on it. I apologize for not working, but I have had so much homework lately, and I've been finishing up a semester, so I have had barely any spare time as it is. Sorry guys, I'll see what I can do.

Sorry for the lateness I just wanna point out that tomorrow the Heat, Lightsone code is finished.

Well, I'm glad you have time to work on it. I apologize for not working, but I have had so much homework lately, and I've been finishing up a semester, so I have had barely any spare time as it is. Sorry guys, I'll see what I can do.

It's okay, Click, take your time and please, don't let it worry you. :)

Say, Click, I need to inform you of something: I'm leaving BZPower. You could look at my user page for more info. I'm sorry that I won't be able to help you with the mod. I'll still be watching, though, and when it eventually comes out, then I'll be one of the first in line to download it. :) Thanks for a great run! :biorules:

Edited by bonesiii
Please do not double-post. --bones

• 3 weeks later...

The topic seemed a bit inactive, and I havent put out any textures in a while, so I decided to make these:

bio_mod_textures..._whatever_number.png far left=Makuta stone blocks. Next to it= Mata nui stone blocks. and the others I thought would be a mask holder block sorta like an item frame for the masks. and the lit up one is just like a jack o' lantern.

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

This seems really cool and I/my brother have Minecraft. One problem: how do you download this(when it's ready)?

Edited by Takua the Chronicler7

Those look so cool.

You seem pretty skilled at making textures. Maybe you could make a Bionicle texture pack in addition to the mod. The second mask holder thing would make a great dispenser (or maybe a furnace, with that lit up texture).

banner.jpg

Those look so cool.

You seem pretty skilled at making textures. Maybe you could make a Bionicle texture pack in addition to the mod. The second mask holder thing would make a great dispenser (or maybe a furnace, with that lit up texture).

yeah. i do make texture packs, and i was planning on making a faithful 32x32 compatible pack for this modification.

Those look so cool.

yeah. i do make texture packs, and i was planning on making a faithful 32x32 compatible pack for this modification.

Do you have work on pmc or minecraftforum?

Edited by Srakii~Pktaaim

banner.jpg

uh, small question, but is there a download link? I can't find one on the first post and I don't really feel like searching through 10 pages <_<

This seems really cool and I/my brother have Minecraft. One problem: how do you download this(when it's ready)?

I'll probably upload it to some hosting site, maybe Brickshelf if it isn't too big.

uh, small question, but is there a download link? I can't find one on the first post and I don't really feel like searching through 10 pages <_<

Not ready yet, I'm afraid. Still work in progress. If you would like to help, that would be great though, while you're here!

Those look so cool.

Do you have work on pmc or minecraftforum?

umm. no. not yet. im still working on my major texture pack project. and im not sure how to make a minecraft forums account.

I think you just pop it into a folder.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

VERSION 0.1 : TOA TOOLS:

http://www.mediafire.com/?crcy75zzlgn4olo

Warning this modification is a test version, bugs will be in it! Also this is not a Modloader modification, I cannot guarantee it being compatible with other modifications, also for it being non modloader you've got to install it the same way you install modloader, NOT via Modloader.

Have fun with tahu's firesword, kopaka's icesword and a Toa Seal sword coming along with a nuva cube and a nua key! (All only availabe in creative mode, right button to fire the power of the sword)

Feedback and info about bugs are very much apprciated(I know the bug about the inisible seal(no glass, it functions like bedrock and the fact the items have no names) Ideas are appreciated too.

I'd be happy to do textures, coding, or uploading it to the *** . Or I could make banners?

You can help the most by getting the thing I just made compatible to modloader, is that ok?

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Dual i think its cool that your trying out this moding stuff but isn't this topic for clicks Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6?

Edited by Black Six

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Dual i think its cool that your trying out this moding stuff but isn't this topic for clicks?

The fact is me and Click decided to combine our powers in one bigger modification, but since Click is extremely bussy I'm the only one who can work on it now :)

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

I really want to test this out, but I want to keep my minecraft vanilla to be able to test out my mod... So maybe on a later version I will download it.
You know, you can jus download it and If you want it back to Vanilla, just delete Minecraft.jar and run the Minecraft.exe it'll reinstall it as Vanilla. Also next version will contain: Sword of Plasma, Sword of Plant(credits to CeeCee commander for giving me the awesome idea for this one,the lance of light and the staff of hunger. And will be up tomorrow, unless: if the archives return It'll be in the weekend. Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

The archives for what? And if it returns why will it take longer?
Bzpower of course. I've had three big projects going on, minecraft being the least of it, but now, the first was finished and the second requers the archives so I started working on the Minecraft Modification.

I'm back!

So can I run this on a mac? And if so, how ees me get el file to work? Is it like a save file or what?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

So can I run this on a mac? And if so, how ees me get el file to work? Is it like a save file or what?
First, I don't know. I think the modders are using Windows to develop this modification, instead of a Mac, so there might be a wait before they manage to make it work in Mac. Second, from what I could decipher from your second question, you install it the way you install Modloader, NOT through Modloader. That is, through manual installation of modifications.Lastly, it is not a save file. It is a modification (as I have stressed several times earlier). There is no map, no structures built, etc. If you want the map, then you might have to wait for a certain Bionicle fan movie to be released....

"Wer Traumt?"

Minecraft V.0.2:

• Staff of hunger
  • Staff of poison
  • CeeCee's Blade(The Green(Plantlife))

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/?re2rr9tyxl644oc

See you this week for availablity in survival and protodermis ore.

Announcement: If you are able to convert it to modloader format, please contact me.

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

okay, i've encountered a bug with it: all the items are named things like "#2460" which makes it next to impossible to tell what's what. other than that, it's pretty good :D
Thanks In forgot to tell that was a known Issue, it is because of unadapted lang files which I can fix tomorrow. I'm glad you liked it.

I'm back!

How do you download this onto Minecraft?

simple. if your running windows 7, go to your start bar and search "%appdata%" without the quote marks. then go to .minecraft. then go to bin. find the .jar file that only says "Minecraft" without the quote marks. then open that up with winrar or something similar like 7zip. delete Meta-Inf, drag the mod files into the .jar file, then close everything and play

Edited by Strackkorotus

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Since Minecraft is coded in Java, and Java is a cross-platform compatible programming language, every modification for it should work across all platforms. (Older versions of Mac OSX might be incapable of running certain mods, because Apple's variant of JRE (Java Runtime Environment) has had some issues, and the fixes were only released to newer versions of the OS.)

Basically, look up on how to install Minecraft mods on a Mac, and you should be good to go.

iquXD5X.png

How do you download this onto Minecraft?

simple. if your running windows 7, go to your start bar and search "%appdata%" without the quote marks. then go to .minecraft. then go to bin. find the .jar file that only says "Minecraft" without the quote marks. then open that up with winrar or something similar like 7zip. delete Meta-Inf, drag the mod files into the .jar file, then close everything and play

Yep this is correct.

Since Minecraft is coded in Java, and Java is a cross-platform compatible programming language, every modification for it should work across all platforms. (Older versions of Mac OSX might be incapable of running certain mods, because Apple's variant of JRE (Java Runtime Environment) has had some issues, and the fixes were only released to newer versions of the OS.)

Basically, look up on how to install Minecraft mods on a Mac, and you should be good to go.

My theoretical knowledge tells the same, but you should test and tell us the results.

Oh guys as a respond to a request I made the lang file for the US langue, I didn't have the time to test but you can do for me :). Just install it the same way as the normal code, you just have to place it in the "lang" folder instead of the normal folder for the code. Tell me if I need to explain more.

I'm back!

Do you need to download both parts? Awesome modification, by the way.
No need to, the latest version is fine, if you hawer want the items to have names you've got to download my separete lang file. And thanks, I expect a new release in two days.I type this for any following post, please type modification as a whole instead of trying to bypass the filter, it'll only get you in trouble. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm back!