Bionicle Minecraft Modification!

Click

I'm attemting to make an HD texture pack that is compatible for this modification.bionicle_sprites_hd.pngThis is my progress on it.I hav'nt done the armor yet because it has'nt been decided which one to use.
Oh, very cool. I've been really wanting a MNOLG texture pack for a while, and it would be great if you could put one together. I can't wait to see how it turns out!Pretty much the only thing I would ask is if you are making a 32x32 pack, could you also add in those details that I couldn't quite put in in 16x16? That would be marvelous. I got the tools, Protodermis, and Lightstone from BS01 on the Items in MNOLG II page, but I guess the rest of it you should be able to find pretty easily. Also, don't just make it a smoother version of mine, feel free to modify the sprites to be more detailed and smooth, just like the actual sets! Thanks for doing this, I really can't wait for results!And BTW, I think it's mostly unanimous that the Minecraft-like Toa Armor (white and black versions) win, so I'll modify my pack if you do yours.
what you should do with masks is there is a sort of hungerbar which is always full until you take the mask of then it goes down and brings you to half a heart just like in the storyline when they take their masks of they graduay weaken
I was thinking something like this, although without the weakening. It wouldn't really be fair to have someone have to use their mask all the time, especially at the start of a level. It's a good idea though, I wish it were possible, but I just don't want to start the player off with a mask. Edited by Click

I'm attemting to make an HD texture pack that is compatible for this modification.bionicle_sprites_hd.pngThis is my progress on it.I hav'nt done the armor yet because it has'nt been decided which one to use.
Oh, very cool. I've been really wanting a MNOLG texture pack for a while, and it would be great if you could put one together. I can't wait to see how it turns out!Pretty much the only thing I would ask is if you are making a 32x32 pack, could you also add in those details that I couldn't quite put in in 16x16? That would be marvelous. I got the tools, Protodermis, and Lightstone from BS01 on the Items in MNOLG II page, but I guess the rest of it you should be able to find pretty easily. Also, don't just make it a smoother version of mine, feel free to modify the sprites to be more detailed and smooth, just like the actual sets! Thanks for doing this, I really can't wait for results!And BTW, I think it's mostly unanimous that the Minecraft-like Toa Armor (white and black versions) win, so I'll modify my pack if you do yours.
what you should do with masks is there is a sort of hungerbar which is always full until you take the mask of then it goes down and brings you to half a heart just like in the storyline when they take their masks of they graduay weaken
I was thinking something like this, although without the weakening. It wouldn't really be fair to have someone have to use their mask all the time, especially at the start of a level. It's a good idea though, I wish it were possible, but I just don't want to start the player off with a mask.
definantly. I was planning on making it a 32/32 version of your modification. The rest of the texture pack will probably be the Faithfull 32/32 texture pack with a few Alterations to fit this Modification Edited by TFGalvatron

I think i know how you can start a player off with a mask with the Bonus chest you could add a mask to it like have the first mask be random element and mask type or you spawn in a village and a turaga could give you some powerless starter mask those are a few ideas or you could make the moderator so ppl can turn it on and off if its off all bionicle stuff dispersers and will reaper like nothing's happened if you turn it on.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

I think i know how you can start a player off with a mask with the Bonus chest you could add a mask to it like have the first mask be random element and mask type...
Hey, Click, this is something. When the player spawns you could have a tructure spawn next to them: A Toa canister. Inside the canister could be a rnadom mask of random color and element (possibly a tool as well?) to give the impression that you're a Toa who just showed up. Like the Toa Mata.Also, a question of mine: How are Elemental Powers going to be managed? Will they be contained within the Toa and Turaga Tools? Or will they be a power given you from the start? (Perhaps a world creation-type set of options, where you could choose your element before creating the world. Or just set it to give you one randomly.)

I think i know how you can start a player off with a mask with the Bonus chest you could add a mask to it like have the first mask be random element and mask type...
Hey, Click, this is something. When the player spawns you could have a tructure spawn next to them: A Toa canister. Inside the canister could be a rnadom mask of random color and element (possibly a tool as well?) to give the impression that you're a Toa who just showed up. Like the Toa Mata.Also, a question of mine: How are Elemental Powers going to be managed? Will they be contained within the Toa and Turaga Tools? Or will they be a power given you from the start? (Perhaps a world creation-type set of options, where you could choose your element before creating the world. Or just set it to give you one randomly.)
Not a bad idea. Maybe just a powerless mask and plain Toa Tool, not enchanted (I think I forgot to mention that, I'd like to make it so the Toa Tools have enchantments to have elemental powers, but otherwise will be just like proto tools). That way, it will still be an epic quest, but I can also do that suffocation thing, although what happens when you die? If you drop the mask, you might not get it back, and just endlessly get weaker and weaker, and probably get killed off by mobs.And Elemental Powers I kind of borrowed from the Aether m0d, how they have those special abilities that only work when you wear the full set of armor. In this case, wearing the Toa Armor and any mask will give the elemental power of the greatest element of the armor, such as if you would like to wear Stone Chestplate and Boots, but Earth pants, you would get the Stone element. This would allow for a bit of customization in your Toa. Also, each one will have special abilities:Fire: Fire resistance, putting out fire gives elemental energy, place fire by punching or something.Water: Longer breath bar, sucking in water gives elemental energy (like a bucket), place water by punching or something (I mean like it could be another button so you don't accidentally spam water)Air: Lower fall damage, can create air pockets in water?Ice: I'm thinking about a "temperature bar" but that might be too much. Other stuff Ice could do is absorb ice/snow to gain elemental energy, and create ice blocks (not in the Nether),Stone: Faster dig speed ("strength"), absorb sandstone, create sandstone?Earth: See better in dark caves, absorb gravel, place gravel?I could use some better ideas on some of those. I mean, just placing gravel would be horrible, but it would be better than dirt. And what do you guys think about a "Temperature bar" that activates if you are wearing Ice/Fire armor, and will make you more resistance/susceptible to heat (Nether, fire, Lava) and cold (Snow Biomes, deep water, etc.)?

Here's a suggestion:Earth: Create temporary pillars to launch people, enemies or things into the sky. Walk on walls and walk normal speed on soul sand?Stone: The same, but permanent? May affect sand or sandstone? Or create a sandstorm?Air: Cause suffocation? Temporary flight and knock back regardless of damage or distance?Fire: Walk on lava?Water: Walk on water?Ice: Walk normally on ice?

"Wer Traumt?"

How about this,Fire: you get a breath bar when in lava and by pressing a button you can shoot fire sort of like a bowWater: Extended breath bar in water and you don't get affected by currentIce: By pressing a button you can freeze water into ice and can spawn snowblocksAir: very low or no fall damage, can jump over 2 blocksStone: By pressing a button you can stop sand from falling and you can spawn sandstone or sandEarth: can see better underground and can mine things faster

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

I like the ideas for the Elemental Powers, Click. Perhaps Water would allow you to move faster in water, and Fire to move faster in lava? And we do want Elemental stone to be useful. Perhaps faster sprinting, higher jumping? Spawning sandstone and sand works nicely, but perhaps other kinds of stone as well? Air taking less fall damage makes good sense.Still working on that Ga-koro sprite, I'm sorry it's taking so long! I am just so busy, I keep forgetting!Say, about masks:Could the Miru allow you to fly straight upwards and downwards? Like the ability to fly in Creative mode, only just up and down. (And it would be nice if you could go forwards and backwards and from side to side too, although much more slowly than in creative mode.)And what would a diference be between the Komau and the Rau? If you can control mobs using the Komau (probably the only good use we can think of!) then what would the Rau do? (The Rau would otherwise have been good for talking to mobs with, but with the Komau that would be redundant.)Alright, I finally finished work on the Ga-Koro 2 sprite! Here you go:gakorotwo.pngSorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted...It tiles, and I tried to match the colors from the MNOLG as closely as possible.Also... am I giving these to you correctly? I noticed that the colors on my throwing disks seemed slightly off (I could be wrong)... did you have to redraw them and couldn't match my color? It's not that I'm offended or anything, but I really should be giving these to you in proper format, so that you can translate them directly into 16x16 for the program that you are using.

Edited by bonesiii
Double post merged. -bones

thinking about your rolling borock post earlier click and i thought maby you could just get it to change texture to the different angles so it apears to rolland also for mask powers mabypohatu =speed potion 2 but unlimitedonua = stregnth 2 but unlimitedtahu = equivelent of wearing full dimond armourgali = water breathlewa = flyand kopaka = xray

mca.png

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back, it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig.

Oh, boy, it's been a little while. :)

mca.png mca.pngself explanatory...both quotes from the Bionicle movie
Very nice. One for finding the Mask of Light, right, and the other for maybe your first death to Rahkshi/Makuta? I'll have to put those in, and those sprites look very cool.
Here's a suggestion:Earth: Create temporary pillars to launch people, enemies or things into the sky. Walk on walls and walk normal speed on soul sand?Stone: The same, but permanent? May affect sand or sandstone? Or create a sandstorm?Air: Cause suffocation? Temporary flight and knock back regardless of damage or distance?Fire: Walk on lava?Water: Walk on water?Ice: Walk normally on ice?
Hmm, Earth would be difficult to do, but accurate. I've been thinking how cool it would be if we could make a way to manipulate the ground, but that would be really complex.Stone is permanent as in the pillar stays? And sandstorms would be a cool idea, maybe just like particles swirling around that randomly hurts enemies. Maybe like a Nova Blast power or something? That would be cool!Air's suffocation would be a good idea, and it has been used a few times in canon. Flight, maybe, although that will probably be mostly the power of Miru/eventual Kadin. Knockback is interesting, I think I've thought about it a few times, and it would kind of make sense, so I'll probably use that.Fire: Hmm, walking on lava wouldn't have too much of a practical use, besides getting to other places easier across subterranean lava pits, but I'll think about that one.Water: Same, it's more of just a preference. It would be nice to walk on water, but it wouldn't be very neccessary.Ice: That could be a minor power, but also not exactly needed. Great ideas though, I'll definitely think about everything the fans give me.
How about this,Fire: you get a breath bar when in lava and by pressing a button you can shoot fire sort of like a bowWater: Extended breath bar in water and you don't get affected by currentIce: By pressing a button you can freeze water into ice and can spawn snowblocksAir: very low or no fall damage, can jump over 2 blocksStone: By pressing a button you can stop sand from falling and you can spawn sandstone or sandEarth: can see better underground and can mine things faster
Fire: I have to admit, I've always wanted a Lava Scuba Suit m0d. That would be epic! And the shooting fire is something I've had in mind. Either shoot it, or just place it, but shooting would be cooler. :)Water: Extended breath bar is a must, but I'm not sure about currents. It could help, but I'm not sure how useful it would be.Ice: I think that was the plan!Air: Also included in the plan, jumping would be cool too!Stone: Hmm, interesting. I'll have to think about those.Earth: Yes, night vision definitely, and mining I'll probably do.
I like the ideas for the Elemental Powers, Click. Perhaps Water would allow you to move faster in water, and Fire to move faster in lava? And we do want Elemental stone to be useful. Perhaps faster sprinting, higher jumping? Spawning sandstone and sand works nicely, but perhaps other kinds of stone as well? Air taking less fall damage makes good sense.Still working on that Ga-koro sprite, I'm sorry it's taking so long! I am just so busy, I keep forgetting!Say, about masks:Could the Miru allow you to fly straight upwards and downwards? Like the ability to fly in Creative mode, only just up and down. (And it would be nice if you could go forwards and backwards and from side to side too, although much more slowly than in creative mode.)And what would a diference be between the Komau and the Rau? If you can control mobs using the Komau (probably the only good use we can think of!) then what would the Rau do? (The Rau would otherwise have been good for talking to mobs with, but with the Komau that would be redundant.)Alright, I finally finished work on the Ga-Koro 2 sprite! Here you go:gakorotwo.pngSorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted...It tiles, and I tried to match the colors from the MNOLG as closely as possible.Also... am I giving these to you correctly? I noticed that the colors on my throwing disks seemed slightly off (I could be wrong)... did you have to redraw them and couldn't match my color? It's not that I'm offended or anything, but I really should be giving these to you in proper format, so that you can translate them directly into 16x16 for the program that you are using.
Hmm, faster swim speed would be useful. I think I'll include that for water! I have been thinking a lot about stone lately, just because it's hard to do. I just don't want them to be like a Kakama or Pakari, thus defeating the purpose of having a mask. I'd like something that represents their elemental trait of strength, but besides faster dig speed, I have no idea.For the Miru, I think it will mostly be up or down. That will still be very useful, but I'd like to save the actual flight for either Nuva version or the Kadin. Greg has made the difference pretty clear a few times.As for Noble Masks, I'm still working on powers. No idea there.That Ga-Koro sprite is not bad! The only suggestion I have really is add more shades to it. A lot of Minecraft blocks use lots of different shades of their main color, and right now it just looks a little plain. Add some texture and depth, and it would be just perfect! Don't worry if you're busy, I'm probably just as much, so I understand completely.And your sprites are working just fine. I just use Photoshop, and usually I can just copy it right over into my official sprite sheet. I usually just make sure I use mostly colors from Minecraft's sprite sheet to keep the authentic look, but there are times I need to use other colors, like the Proto ore. Feel free to use whatever works, and if it isn't quite right, I can fix it. It doesn't take long. :)
mca.png
Heh, nice. I should use that. Maybe for killing your first Bohrok? Very clever pun there. :D
thinking about your rolling borock post earlier click and i thought maby you could just get it to change texture to the different angles so it apears to rolland also for mask powers mabypohatu =speed potion 2 but unlimitedonua = stregnth 2 but unlimitedtahu = equivelent of wearing full dimond armourgali = water breathlewa = flyand kopaka = xray
That's a good idea, a nice easy way to make it roll without having the corners rolling into the ground. I'll think about how to do that once I get there.Pohatu: Yep, sounds good.Onua: Whoa, there's a strength potion! I don't use them much, but I'll have to look that up.Tahu: If this is mask powers, this wasn't quite what I was thinking. Maybe like holding whatever key I decide is mask powers will negate all damage for a second until your elemental bar runs down. Obviously, it won't last too long, since I don't want anyone cheating and running around with a shield all the time.Gali: Yep.Lewa: Almost, just not all around. Greg has confirmed Miru just flies up and down, or just low hovering, I think. I'll look that up. :DKopaka: I think so. That would be cool, wouldn't it? I'll have to figure out a way so it's not just easy cave hunting, though.
I just looked at this post after not for a while, and WOW! you've got a lot done here! By the way, has any coding been done yet? I've since learned how to code mobs in MineCraft. So if you need help, I'd be glad to!
Yep, we're working hard, I just hope I'll be able to finish! Not much coding has been done between school and my job, but I was hoping to get some done soon! I think a little while ago I posted what I wanted in the next update, but mobs aren't going to be until the next one. Blocks are even easier though. Thanks for the help, I think I'll take you up on that offer, because I could use it. :DAnd I've been thinking a lot about the Rahi, and I've got some basic models for most of the Rahi I want done almost ready to display. I hope I can finish them up, maybe this weekend!

Here's my take on elemental powers:-Fire: Holding down attack button when not aiming at a block in range can charge a fireball (think like a bow's flaming arrow). Attacking enemies has a random chance of setting them on fire, and fireballs act like Flint and Steel on contact with a block or enemies. By attacking existing fire or lava, heat can be absorbed, turning lava into temporary cobblestone and putting out fire. When near lava or fire, Elemental Energy will regenerate at a slightly faster rate than normal. Guarding with a fire-based weapon will automatically absorb all nearby flame, including flame on the player.-Water: Automatically get more maneuverability in water, as well as a longer air meter. While on land, holding the attack key will allow a jet of water to be created, which pushes foes and does minor damage. Underwater, this becomes a powerful riptide. Mining underwater is not slower than mining on land. By holding the attack key and pointing at water, it can be absorbed for Elemental Energy. Charging a water jet for long enough will cause it to create a temporary water block upon impact.-Air: -25% gravity, takes reduced falling damage. By attacking in midair, a quick blast of air can be fired, which boosts the user a short distance into the air and in the direction pointed. Holding the attack key creates a gust of wind, which costs almost no elemental energy and pushes enemies slowly away (unless mining a block). Using this underwater results in a partial refill to the air meter.-Earth: By attacking the ground, a pillar of earth can be caused to erupt from the ground (does not work on sandstone, cobblestone/other artificial materials, gravel, or stone). This flings foes into the air, leaving them to die by falling damage. By attacking the ground directly under the player, an earthquake can be caused, stunning nearby enemies and dealing radial damage. Holding the attack key will still mine. By clicking the "place" button with elemental powers/Claws selected, a block of dirt can be created.Ideas for stone and ice are still WIP, but this introduces another idea of mine: an "elemental power" tool which cannot be removed from the inventory, and respawns with the player. Essentially, it replaces "place" with another ability.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Hiya; I'd love to help with this, but I'm having a spot of trouble in .. ah, actually doing it. :P What texture editor are you using, and is it free? (most are, but then...)_Xenn
Currently, to make textures, I just use Photoshop (a very old version :D), but anything like Paint will work as long as you can place individual pixels. Photoshop works best for me, just because of its ease of access and multiple windows make everything nice, but even Windows Paint can do pretty much the same thing. Good luck finding some kind of sprite someone hasn't done yet though. :D
Here's my take on elemental powers:-Fire: Holding down attack button when not aiming at a block in range can charge a fireball (think like a bow's flaming arrow). Attacking enemies has a random chance of setting them on fire, and fireballs act like Flint and Steel on contact with a block or enemies. By attacking existing fire or lava, heat can be absorbed, turning lava into temporary cobblestone and putting out fire. When near lava or fire, Elemental Energy will regenerate at a slightly faster rate than normal. Guarding with a fire-based weapon will automatically absorb all nearby flame, including flame on the player.-Water: Automatically get more maneuverability in water, as well as a longer air meter. While on land, holding the attack key will allow a jet of water to be created, which pushes foes and does minor damage. Underwater, this becomes a powerful riptide. Mining underwater is not slower than mining on land. By holding the attack key and pointing at water, it can be absorbed for Elemental Energy. Charging a water jet for long enough will cause it to create a temporary water block upon impact.-Air: -25% gravity, takes reduced falling damage. By attacking in midair, a quick blast of air can be fired, which boosts the user a short distance into the air and in the direction pointed. Holding the attack key creates a gust of wind, which costs almost no elemental energy and pushes enemies slowly away (unless mining a block). Using this underwater results in a partial refill to the air meter.-Earth: By attacking the ground, a pillar of earth can be caused to erupt from the ground (does not work on sandstone, cobblestone/other artificial materials, gravel, or stone). This flings foes into the air, leaving them to die by falling damage. By attacking the ground directly under the player, an earthquake can be caused, stunning nearby enemies and dealing radial damage. Holding the attack key will still mine. By clicking the "place" button with elemental powers/Claws selected, a block of dirt can be created.Ideas for stone and ice are still WIP, but this introduces another idea of mine: an "elemental power" tool which cannot be removed from the inventory, and respawns with the player. Essentially, it replaces "place" with another ability.
Brilliant, as long as I can figure out how to code that!Fire: Awesome, just like I was picturing, with a few other great ideas I want to figure out.Water: I just hope it won't get too overpowered like you can just absorb an infinite spring and have infinite power, so I'll have to do something with that. The rest of it is awesome as well, with some things I didn't think of. I definitely need that water jet, but the riptide might be hard.Air: Air jet, awesome, Double Jump, epic idea! You also figured out a way to use air much better than I could, so I'll use that!Earth: Very clever, I hope I can figure that out. Maybe an entity of a pillar of dirt? I'm just thinking aloud here. I was thinking gravel instead of dirt, but then again, there has been so many times in mineshafts where I ran out of dirt. Very cool ideas!The only thing I would change is I would like to do a separate attack key, like B or something, I don't know, just so you don't cause an earthquake or something by accident and waste valuable energy. I can't wait to see your other ideas!

Click stated the one reservation that I have: a seperate attack key. That would be almost necessary... And with the Air, I think that a seperate key might be nice for the 25% perecent gravity function, that could get annoying if it was on all the time. Maybe hold down a key?And Click, I finished that sprite... again!And I must say, thank you for the criticism (friendly!) that you've given me, it seems that there is a pattern of me trying one somewhat mediocre idea and then with your critique I am able to go and make a much better one. Slowly, you're helping to make me into a decent spriter. Thank you. :yes:So without further ado:gakoro2.png

Click stated the one reservation that I have: a seperate attack key. That would be almost necessary... And with the Air, I think that a seperate key might be nice for the 25% perecent gravity function, that could get annoying if it was on all the time. Maybe hold down a key?And Click, I finished that sprite... again!And I must say, thank you for the criticism (friendly!) that you've given me, it seems that there is a pattern of me trying one somewhat mediocre idea and then with your critique I am able to go and make a much better one. Slowly, you're helping to make me into a decent spriter. Thank you. :yes:So without further ado:gakoro2.png
Significantly better. I can't wait to see how it looks in-game. :D Glad I can be of help.
I noticed a whole lot of progress in the comments section, but I think it needs to appear on the front page of the topic as well. Don't you think?
Yes, with school and all the rapid progress in fan sprite sheets, I haven't had time to finalize everything and post it on the front page. I'll try to get to it soon, sorry about that.

I noticed a whole lot of progress in the comments section, but I think it needs to appear on the front page of the topic as well. Don't you think?
Yes, with school and all the rapid progress in fan sprite sheets, I haven't had time to finalize everything and post it on the front page. I'll try to get to it soon, sorry about that.
I am REALLY excited about this minecraftmod you know, this project is probably one of the best things happening here on BZPower right now. Edited by Jack Flamestreak

I am REALLY excited about this minecraftmod* you know, this project is probably one of the best things happening here on BZPower right now.Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6
Word filter, it can be weird like that a lot of times.So, this will be a downloadable moderator, when the updates are finished? I can't wait, these all seem really, really good. Edited by Black Six

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

It might erase the point, though, you are supposed to fight them...HEY!After the Toa Mata defeated the Bahrag, the Bohrok were tame and helped the Matoran.So that's it!At first, the Bohrok will be hostile and dangerous.But after you defeat the Bahrag bosses, all the Bohrok mobs start behaving like wolves... tameable.EDIT: Hey, that was post 100! I'mma Toa now!Eat that, Makuta! :evil: :yes:

Edited by Tehurye

click is there any sprites you need?how about krana?

mca.png

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back, it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig.

It might erase the point, though, you are supposed to fight them...HEY!After the Toa Mata defeated the Bahrag, the Bohrok were tame and helped the Matoran.So that's it!At first, the Bohrok will be hostile and dangerous.But after you defeat the Bahrag bosses, all the Bohrok mobs start behaving like wolves... tameable.EDIT: Hey, that was post 100! I'mma Toa now!Eat that, Makuta! :evil: :yes:
I really don't know. It's not in the plans, but I guess it is possible. Maybe only if they shoot their Krana at you, then they can be reprogrammed with a protodermic tool? I'm currently not thinking that they should be tamed, but your reasoning makes sense, so I'll consider it. We still have a ways to go before that update, so we have time to think about it.
If you want to try them, feel free, but I don't think we have any more needed sprites for the next few updates, unless we want to put in Harakeke, Bamboo, and those other MNOLG items. Do you want to try those sprites? They'd need to be 32x32 for block sprites though. Everyone has just been putting out more sprites than I can count!Speaking of sprites, I'm going to try my best to get the front page updated with the updated sprite sheets this weekend and finalize it very soon. Sorry for the wait, but you know how school can be a killer.

I really don't know. It's not in the plans, but I guess it is possible. Maybe only if they shoot their Krana at you, then they can be reprogrammed with a protodermic tool? I'm currently not thinking that they should be tamed, but your reasoning makes sense, so I'll consider it. We still have a ways to go before that update, so we have time to think about it.
If you want to try them, feel free, but I don't think we have any more needed sprites for the next few updates, unless we want to put in Harakeke, Bamboo, and those other MNOLG items. Do you want to try those sprites? They'd need to be 32x32 for block sprites though. Everyone has just been putting out more sprites than I can count!Speaking of sprites, I'm going to try my best to get the front page updated with the updated sprite sheets this weekend and finalize it very soon. Sorry for the wait, but you know how school can be a killer.
yeah sure i will try but will the hareke be a block or an item sprite and how about cowrie shells or whatever they where called

mca.png

-- Greg Farshtey

Do you think you could make Bohrok and Rahi as tameable pets, the same way Wolves and Ocelots are?
yes i would love that too. Bohroks were always my favorite rahi.
Bohrok aren't rahi.Have any of the other models for rahi been done, other than Nui-Rama and Kahu?

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

...Have any of the other models for rahi been done, other than Nui-Rama and Kahu?
Not yet, I've been working on finalizing the sprite sheet in my spare time, but I have some rough sketches, so I should have one next week, since I'm almost done with the sprites!
yeah sure i will try but will the hareke be a block or an item sprite and how about cowrie shells or whatever they where called
A block, so 32x32. Once you have some basics of those done, I'll finish up the sprite sheet, and post it! I'm not sure about Cowrie shells though, since, due to Minecraft physics, all non-solid blocks (plants, torches, etc.) are broken when water runs over them. I'll work on that, in the mean time, just leave it. If you want, you can do an item sprite for it though.

A block, so 32x32. Once you have some basics of those done, I'll finish up the sprite sheet, and post it! I'm not sure about Cowrie shells though, since, due to Minecraft physics, all non-solid blocks (plants, torches, etc.) are broken when water runs over them. I'll work on that, in the mean time, just leave it. If you want, you can do an item sprite for it though.
If by block you mean like sugar cane, then I agree with you, that is the logical course of action... and since sugar cane is already in-game, one could simply use that as bamboo... or not, it's your moderator anyway, Click.Edit: And then I realized you're talking about textures... Edited by Jack Flamestreak