Bionicle Minecraft Modification!

Click

The Rakhshi is okay... but shouldn't there be signs of a kraata crawling around in itsmouth? Like a tongue?The Nui-Jaga is okay, but what about making its claw patterns randomized for each Nui-Jaga to follow the design of masks like the Rau or Ruru?Another suggestion for click:For signs, use the Matoran alphabet. To decode, there could be like dictionaries for you to learn it (like in Final Fantasy X's Al-Bhed language?).

"Wer Traumt?"

TFGalvatron, those mobs are awesome!The neat thing is that my brother actually owns the Nui-Jaga set (a present from me :P) so I have a detailed perspective on what Nui-Jaga look like. Great job, and thanks!
Do you think I should make other rahi such as the Tarakava and Manas?
BY KARZAHNI, YES.Speaking of Karzahni, what about the Voya Nui island? I know it may be a bit too far ahead for that, but I just wondered...Possibly VNOG?

"Wer Traumt?"

The Rakhshi is okay... but shouldn't there be signs of a kraata crawling around in itsmouth? Like a tongue?
I personally think the Rahkshi needs an overhaul, but the Nui-Jaga is fine.
The Nui-Jaga is okay, but what about making its claw patterns randomized for each Nui-Jaga to follow the design of masks like the Rau or Ruru?
...Oooh, I second this idea.
Another suggestion for click:For signs, use the Matoran alphabet. To decode, there could be like dictionaries for you to learn it (like in Final Fantasy X's Al-Bhed language?).
Or perhaps my Rau design from earlier? ;)I personally think that signs should be able to be written in English, but signs with tips and hints (and perhaps ominous foreshadowings for future updates, like the MNOLG's "Beware the Bohrok" statue) should be in Matoran - and possibly coded, faded, or scrambled so that they're unreadable in some cases. That way, the Rau is actually a useful mask, y'know?

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

first of all, HOLY SNOT THATS AWSOME!second of all, instead of having links, you should paste the sites link into the image option, like this:makuta_model_back_pic.jpgmakuta_model_pic.jpg^ these arent mine. they belong to Toa of Virtues. :) Edited by TFGalvatron

First of all, I'd like to say I've been gone for a little while, and had no idea this topic would get so much feedback and progress!

hi click is there any way i can help with this moderator ie: modeling or textures or if possible is there any codeing tutorials i could use as i would like to help programing
If you can find something, please do it!
blue_nui-jaga.pngred_rahkshi_picture.png hey click, do you like them?
Wow, those look pretty good! The Nui-Jaga was pretty much exactly how I would make it, except I'd change the texture just a bit to be more setlike, and thicken the claws a bit.The Rahkshi, I just think has too many boxes, to be honest. It doesn't really look as much like Minecraft (although Notch has been adding more and more mobs with tons of boxes). I have an idea of how to make the Rahkshi, so I'll do that when I'm ready to.
Not sure how to make the 3d toa armor, but I can make the Kane-Ra, Muaka, and the tarakava, if you don't have any of thoes made yet. Or better yet, the Makuta boss
Just like regular armor, sorry if I didn't clear that up. Minecraft has some sprite sheets for it, just paste over those.
...Another suggestion for click:For signs, use the Matoran alphabet. To decode, there could be like dictionaries for you to learn it (like in Final Fantasy X's Al-Bhed language?).
Maybe, but I think that would be better as just coming in a texture pack. I was thinking about maybe doing some signs in Matoran alphabet that can be changed when the Rau is activated to give it a power in certain dungeons or something, but for most of them, regular lettering works just fine.
...Do you think I should make other rahi such as the Tarakava and Manas?
...Speaking of Karzahni, what about the Voya Nui island? I know it may be a bit too far ahead for that, but I just wondered...Possibly VNOG?
As for TFG, sure, if you want to. I'll probably revamp them just a little bit though to fit with the moderator style.And for VNOLG, it's in the plans, but don't make me think about it yet! I've got enough on my plate.
orange_mana.pngMANAS!!! :)yellow_mana.png
Looks pretty good, although the images are a bit large. The detail is great, although it could be a little more setlike. How big are they?
Wow, impressive. You guys are getting way ahead of me. :P For now, I'll leave him as he is, but there's a few changes I want to make before implementing.

Wow thanks guys! I had the real set next to me the whole time, so that probably helped :P I will gladly make more (Not the turaga or winged version, this is mnolg-ish themed, and I would be terrible at wings) Oh and while I was making him, I came up with a few ideas for the makuta fight. Maybe Mangia is another dimension, like the "end" and you need to make a portal to get there. In order to do that, you need to get the infected masks from rahi, cure them, give them one of six elemeental shards to give them powers, then put gold ingots around it to make it a golden mask. You can't wear these, but they are needed to build the portal (like ender eyes).BTW, I was looking back on this topic, and it looks like you already have the armor sprited, not sure what you want me to do with it. Becidess, I much rather model :) Any other rahi that needs modeled? I would do the mnolg makuta, but I'm not sure how to make spinning particles like a blaze.

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

With great respect to TFGalvatron, who made an amazing rahkshi model, I think this one might be better, it is a bit more real to the set.Here is a picture.I also tried to do the kind of triangular pattern the set has on its back, although you probably can't see it.I'm not very good at making textures, so here is the texture map.

Wyrd byð swyðost

I really need to be more active

Well, I'm gonna go insane. Guess who didn't save the makuta model.. and HAS TO RE-DO IT. grrr. It's ok, not all is lost, I still have the texture map. Gah!Wait, It said it saved into a backup file, but I don't know where it is.EDIT: I GOT IT thank you techne...

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

Well, I decided to download Techne Yesterday, and then experimented with the tool by making an Assault Bot. Then I made a Fikou, and now have made a Husi, along with a smaller assault bot (Skin in progress). Click, If you need any models made, or the Models' files themselves, I'm Always available.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Well, I decided to download Techne Yesterday, and then experimented with the tool by making an Assault Bot. Then I made a Fikou, and now have made a Husi, along with a smaller assault bot (Skin in progress). Click, If you need any models made, or the Models' files themselves, I'm Always available.
I like your Assault Bot! :) I think that the Husi looks a bit more like a Taku, though...

Not bad, although Iwould simplify the Fikou a bit more, and the Husi looks great! I'll have to look through my plans for any more models, but I'll keep you guys updated.
@Toa of VirtuesPHEW! Nice save! :PAnd Click? I just got Techne!I tried to make a Kane-Ra... I got the body and rear done alright, but the rest... didn't go too well. Are there any simpler models that I could make?
Yeah, I'm still wondering how to make the Kane-Ra and Muaka, and I think I have an idea, but I'm not sure. I'd be interested in seeing yours though. And, I'll keep you updated.
Should we re-texture squids to look like the leech-squids used in the barraki weapons? Just put the mouth on the front and turn them yellow...
That would be more of a texture pack than a modification, but feel free to try it. It does have a bit too many tentacles though.

Taku don't have giant long necks...
True, true... I did say a bit more like a Taku. :)
Yeah, I'm still wondering how to make the Kane-Ra and Muaka, and I think I have an idea, but I'm not sure. I'd be interested in seeing yours though. And, I'll keep you updated.
I finished the main body and rear treads, before I messed up the front and realized that I couldn't do it. :P I can PM the parts that I finished to you, it might give you some ideas. :)

There should be a small button with a picture of a landscape in the rich text editor. Click that, then give a deep link to the picture in the box that pops up. Good work, btw.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Here is the barraki squid!leechsquid_pic.jpg
well, Barraki isnt probably gunna be in this moderator for a long while.But it looks REALLY awsome anyways :)
With great respect to TFGalvatron, who made an amazing rahkshi model, I think this one might be better, it is a bit more real to the set.Here is a picture.I also tried to do the kind of triangular pattern the set has on its back, although you probably can't see it.I'm not very good at making textures, so here is the texture map.
Looks really nice. It could be a bit more menacing. I really like the spikes on the back of it. Edited by TFGalvatron

well, Barraki isnt probably gunna be in this moderator for a long while.But it looks REALLY awsome anyways :)
Looks really nice. It could be a bit more menacing. I really like the spikes on the back of it.
i made a squid last night if you wanted to see it but i dont know how to post im not being cocky or stuck up but i made it a bit more accuratly no offence toa of virtue. please can someone tell me how to post it?

mca.png

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back, it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig.

there

Looks really nice. It could be a bit more menacing. I really like the spikes on the back of it.
i made a squid last night if you wanted to see it but i dont know how to post im not being cocky or stuck up but i made it a bit more accuratly no offence toa of virtue. please can someone tell me how to post it?
there is a little picture button in the top of the screen right next to the hyperlink button and thats how i think you add pics

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

where how do i upload my squid?

mca.png

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back, it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig.

index.php?app=gallery&album=101it doesnt seem to work when i post...

mca.png

-- Greg Farshtey

Very nice, but I would add a few more segments to the body to make a nice swimming animation, something like the Silverfish. The texture looks great though!
index.php?app=gallery&album=101it doesnt seem to work when i post...
That's because you need to keep clicking the link until it shows just the picture, and nothing else, or just right click it, click "Properties," and then copy the source address into your image bar. There's too many images for the image display to show, so it just doesn't work.I did take a look at your squid though, it's a bit skinny, and I would use less boxes while sacrificing some detail, just so you know. I just like a nice balance of low box count and just enough detail in 3D to make it recognizable and functional. It does look nice though!EDIT: Would this be it?med_gallery_110191_101_83735.pngmed_gallery_110191_101_98925.png
I didn't think it would, but it could be a rare mob, because it would be possible for these to appear on mata nui, and it adds a water mob to it.
There's already going to be a few water mobs, such as Tarakava and Takea. I plan to include at least 2 mobs from each Wahi, so be sure there will be some. Probably some Ruku, maybe a Makuta Fish.I probably won't implement it in this update, but once I get to Voya Nui, my plan was to just include Mahri Nui in the water, and Voya Nui on land. Two years in one!
Umm, are there any simple models I could make? I just got techne.
Let's see, Kofo-Jaga were planned, just make something like TFG's Nui-Jaga. The Tarakava shouldn't have too many boxes, nor the Takea either, so you're welcome to do any of those. Really, any Rahi from Mata Nui would work. Just hop onto BS01 for a full list. Edited by Click

That's because you need to keep clicking the link until it shows just the picture, and nothing else, or just right click it, click "Properties," and then copy the source address into your image bar. There's too many images for the image display to show, so it just doesn't work.I did take a look at your squid though, it's a bit skinny, and I would use less boxes while sacrificing some detail, just so you know. I just like a nice balance of low box count and just enough detail in 3D to make it recognizable and functional. It does look nice though!EDIT: Would this be it?

I didn't think it would, but it could be a rare mob, because it would be possible for these to appear on mata nui, and it adds a water mob to it.

There's already going to be a few water mobs, such as Tarakava and Takea. I plan to include at least 2 mobs from each Wahi, so be sure there will be some. Probably some Ruku, maybe a Makuta Fish.I probably won't implement it in this update, but once I get to Voya Nui, my plan was to just include Mahri Nui in the water, and Voya Nui on land. Two years in one!

Umm, are there any simple models I could make? I just got techne.

Let's see, Kofo-Jaga were planned, just make something like TFG's Nui-Jaga. The Tarakava shouldn't have too many boxes, nor the Takea either, so you're welcome to do any of those. Really, any Rahi from Mata Nui would work. Just hop onto BS01 for a full list.

ok i will make it less skinny and edit the texture

thanks for liking it though

it meens a lot

mca.png

-- Greg Farshtey