Marvel Super Hero Sets Available

With The Avengers movie just around the corner, it is about time the LEGO fans get to do some avenging of their own. Popping up sparingly for the past few weeks, The Avengers sets, and one X-Men set, are finally on <a href='http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Super-Heroes-ByTheme' target='offsite'>LEGO Shop at Home</a>. Looks like it is time to get down to business and show the bad guys who is boss!

View the full article

The DC and Marvel sets are completely separate. You won't find a set with characters from both universes. That of course doesn't stop anyone from combining them after they buy them to have fun and create stories - that's what LEGO is all about.I believe the Wolverine set is loosely based on X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Either that or it's from the comics.

I have said this once, and I will say it again: I hate to admit it, but my bank account is gonna be slightly lower after I'm done buying these! :PLooks like Iron Man's head will stay big, but hey, it could have been way worse.Is there a Nick Fury figure anywhere? I haven't seen him.

Have free time and wanna read a comedy? Why not read mine called Those Crazy Sets! or BarrakiLeader735's called Ask the Glatorian!

R.I.P Grandpa. You will be missed.

bionicle_sig2.png

Duh, I´m pretty sure I reported this. Or was it just for UK and Ireland? Whatever.The Iron Man minifigure is glorious. :P I´ll have to get it somehow, even if it has to be as a keychain.-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

All the sets look amazing. I just wish they could have come up with a custom piece for Wolverine's hands. He can't hold the handle bars and his claws at the same time.

Yea, I wish they fixed that too. It looks rather silly, plus it would be cool if they could make the claws somehow attach to the back of his hands. But hey, it could look worse.

Have free time and wanna read a comedy? Why not read mine called Those Crazy Sets! or BarrakiLeader735's called Ask the Glatorian!

R.I.P Grandpa. You will be missed.

bionicle_sig2.png