I Am Disappointed...

That Klaresh Dude

I'm going to give my honest opinion on the new BZP... it completely sucks.Everything is more confusing and just looks stupid. And I want at least one answer, Why DID you guys update anyway? Then there's the personal messenger. I might just be slow with this right now, but it took me AT LEAST thirty seconds to figure out how to delete my PMs. And just so many other things I do not like about IPB 3. I hope at least ONE member can agree with me.

ayy lmao

We are extremely sorry we could not compensate you for all the downtime with the upgraded site. There were several reasons for us to do this. First of all, BIONICLE is long over, and there was no way we could survive while keeping the focus strictly on BIONICLE, so we had to shift. We took the opportunity to upgrade the software, as the version we used was already four years old and outdated. There are a few things we dislike about the new software, especially as far as the blogs are concerned, but overall we feel the new software is definitely a change for the better. For example, you may have noticed you have to load far fewer times than before while achieving the same result, which is a huge relief for our server. And 30 seconds is not really much for figuring out something new, at least in my opinion. I am sure you will quickly get used to the new PM system (one file for an entire conversation instead of one file per message is much better, isn´t it? ;)), just like to all other changes. Be open to change and in a few days you will have figured everything out and feel again like home on BZPower. :)~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

We are extremely sorry we could not compensate you for all the downtime with the upgraded site. There were several reasons for us to do this. First of all, BIONICLE is long over, and there was no way we could survive while keeping the focus strictly on BIONICLE, so we had to shift. We took the opportunity to upgrade the software, as the version we used was already four years old and outdated. There are a few things we dislike about the new software, especially as far as the blogs are concerned, but overall we feel the new software is definitely a change for the better. For example, you may have noticed you have to load far fewer times before while achieving the same result, which is a huge relief for our server. And 30 seconds is not really much for figuring out something new, at least in my opinion. I am sure you will quickly get used to the new PM system (one file for an entire conversation instead of one file per message is much better, isn´t it? ;)), just like to all other changes. Be open for change and in a few days you will have figured it out everything and feel like home again on BZPower. :) ~Gata. ;)

It is not the strongest who survives, nor the most intelligent, but it is the one who adapts to changes the best who survives-Charles Darwin

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)