Nervous?

Bambi

Nervous?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Poll for Rocka's Bane.So have you ever been nervous talking to other members or staff? Online sites such as BZ are great, but sometimes you just don't know the emotions of other members or staff. I personally get a little nervous after asking Nuju Metru to approve masks. It's sometimes like talking to a god, If you don't know how the're feeling. So have you ever been nervous talking to anyone on BZ?

Never particularly nervous, no. There's certain staff members who are less approachable in general, but if I need something from any one in particular, there's no real apprehension in asking for it.Granted, there was this one time Janus contacted me outside of BZP to tell me something and inwardly I was totally "what did I doooooooooooooo" but aside from that...

Everybody's always all like "oh noooo Black Six is so scary and intimidating"But look. Take it from me. Black Six is the biggest dork in the world. I mean he is hilariously dorky. Dude's a huge friggin' nerd. There is nothing scary about that guy. And even if he were, all you have to do is give him a beer and he becomes your best friend.LET ME SHOW YOU THE BLACK SIX I KNOWbulltop_shark.jpgbulltop-clown.jpgbulltop-high.jpgohmygodhowhighdoewevenhavetobetomakesomethinglikethis.jpgbulltop-knits.jpgbulltop-partyhat.jpgbulltoptimus.jpgbulltop-flyin.jpgbulltop-sidewayz.jpgbulltop-guns.jpgbulltop-has-crabs.jpgbulltop-turtles.jpgGuys......that's Black Six. He is a (lovable) DORK. BTW, did the poster of the GD version of this thread ask you to make this? I didn't see any moderator in GD say it'd be better as a poll. I'm honestly inclined to say it should remain there but I want to know the full story before I close this.

Edited by McSmeag
bring back "an cool dude"

LOL. When staff warn me, I know I've crossed some line majorly. (I know this because I rarely get warnings in this way.) But when I approach them, no. They all seem nice enough to be asked things easily, as long as I don't get pushy.By the way, those Black Six pics are hilarious. And that paper mache Optimus Prime (which I like even more for being movie style) is AWESOME.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I feel nervous talking to Nuju about anything.Other staff members who I'd be likely to talk to, such as Emzee and Tuck, I feel happy talking to, because I already know I'll be smited. I like talking to Sumiki, though. He's never smited me. Probably because he isn't BZPRPG staff. XP

Edited by Paradoxophobia

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I have fear of Nuju Metru and RPG staff members, mostly. Bonesii, I like having discussions with him, Sumiki just seems cool and collected, besides, I saw him become a staff member. Black Six, as I said before, Is kinda scary, but since he actually made a joke in his closing on the original topic, I'll take him two steps lower on the scary side.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

It doesn't matter to me if they are staff or not. As I said in the previous topic, I am not a confident person. Like, at all. I have difficulty speaking to almost anyone one on one if I haven't had prior experience talking to them. Which is slightly discomforting, given I seem to be the only person with this issue...

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

BTW, did the poster of the GD version of this thread ask you to make this? I didn't see any moderator in GD say it'd be better as a poll. I'm honestly inclined to say it should remain there but I want to know the full story before I close this.

The Lovable Dork Black Six has closed the original topic.

It doesn't matter to me if they are staff or not. As I said in the previous topic, I am not a confident person. Like, at all. I have difficulty speaking to almost anyone one on one if I haven't had prior experience talking to them. Which is slightly discomforting, given I seem to be the only person with this issue...

You are not. This is fact. ;)I was nervous and scared and such in my early days, but since I´ve been staff myself for quite a while now (heck, even longer than I´ve been a normal member) being afraid of staff now would be pretty pointless. :P-Gata signoff.jpg Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

It depends. Now, B6 isn't a scary guy, and he earns my respect. He is a fool cool guy that we all look up to when we have problems. He is pretty much the face of comedy perfectivity.

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

No, not at all. The staff all seem really approachable and they all seem like nice and helpful people, not robots here to ruthlessly govern the website.The only staff I remember contacting more than once outside of posting in topics are Valenti, who's super-chill and we're friends here anyway, and Black Six, who is pretty much the definition of a perfect staffie - helpful and approachable, but has that strong aura of authority about him.So no, I don't feel nervous at all. Granted of course that I don't recall ever getting a staffie mad at me. And also, I've been here long enough to have seen a quite a few of the current staff as ordinary members before they became a staffie :P

Edited by -Malchior-

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

• 11 months later...

Honestly, no. I dont see them as any differernt from a normal person. They just could ban be from the site forever if they wanted :/

Its all good as long as I stay inline. I would personally call myself friends with a couple of the staff, which is when you realize they are just normal dudes.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

not really. I mean, if that staff were all scary, then, in my opinion, wouldn't make good staff. BlackSix seemed a little creepy, but now that I've seen pictures, i'm less intimidated. of course, not any less respectful.

edit: woah...B6 looks incredibly like an older version of my friend 0.o

Edited by Strackkorotus

Previously known as Aiwendil.

As per the Voting Booth rules:

Do not revive a poll that's been inactive for 20 or more days. Pretty simple! Discussion tends to die off by that point and it's better to start a fresh thread of conversation with new participants than to dig up the old, stale one.

(And as this thread is a year old and was posted in 2013, March, from 2012...)

Poll locked.