Ancient Hero "the Golden Samurai"

That is one of the most amazing MOCs I've seen that uses the Hero Factory 2.0 building system. I've seen a lot of good, even great HF MOCs, but this is one of the best. From the top: Head: I absolutely love the backwards placed Rocka helmet, it fits so nicely over the white head.Body: Bulky, 2.0-ish and so much gold. That Rocka fist looks very nice there, especially combined with the gold Bionicle armour that makes it sleeker. The back is also nice with the launcher, those feet work great on the body.Arms & legs: Standard build, but very effective, keeping the sleek Hero shape of the MOC and just looking good. The blades look very nice on the legs. Nice sword, fits him very well.Overall: As I said, one of the best HF 2.0 MOCs I've seen. 10/10

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

I have to say, that looks amazing. It has a much better color scheme when compared to the original, mainly because of the gold sword replacing the silver one. By the way, how did you make the head? I really like the look of it.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

Ahhhh.... *sight and faints* Now this is a samurai! I like the details with the swords at the waist, it gives a good flow to the moc, and it also reminds me of the battle "skirt," of the samurai. The nuva shoulder piece at the bottom of the claw gives it some smoothness that compliments the hard edges of the claw. Finally, the spikes all over the moc give it an edge. This is what I would consider a "Rocka's Bane" to be.

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

I absolutely love this!!! It is a breakthrough when it comes to building with the HF system. However, I think the lower legs are a tad too short and the katana too long for a MOC of his stature. Maybe the smaller ones on the battle skirt would look better? Overall, great job man! 9/10.I absolutely love this!!! It is a breakthrough when it comes to building with the HF system. However, I think the lower legs are a tad too short and the katana too long for a MOC of his stature. Maybe the smaller ones on the battle skirt would look better? Overall, great job man! 9/10.

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Wow this is really amazing. Great job on this one. I thought the old one was awesome, but you just out the icing on the cake for a really great moc. I really like that you've incorporated so much gold into him, which is really nice. I don't give 10 out of 10's, but this one deserves it! 10 out of 10 from me!