Breakout episode now available

We've been notified just a little too late that the Breakout episode aired on Nicktoons yesterday in English. Thankfully the entire episode can be watched from <a href='http://nicktoons.nick.com/videos/clip/hero-factory-breakout-sneak-full.html' target='offsite'>the Nicktoon site</a> (US residents only, it appears) as well as from the <a href='http://herofactory.lego.com/en-us/default.aspx' target='offsite'>Hero Factory site</a>! If you missed it yesterday, I suggest checking it out now!

View the full article

Woah. Lower case "e", "n" and "a"? What is this magic?But that's besides the point. I'm surprised they put it online. That was nice of them though, saves me having to go trawling through a load of video hosting websites.

News talkbacks, being posted automatically, are different from normal topics in many ways. ;)And the story goes live only five minutes after I sent in the report! That was quick. :P Breakout aired on Sunday, though, not yesterday, but I guess that´s irrelevant. ;)What´s up with Speeda Demon? :blink: That´s just insane. Black Phantom doesn´t feel right either. Does he have a Russian or French accent? The voice actor for Black Phantom is much better and fitting in the German version and I also prefer the voice actors for Speeda Demon and Zib in the German dubbing. Jawblade is very good in English, though.There was barely anything new for me as it aired in Germany over a month ago, but still, let me say again that I think this was the best episode so far. I look forward to

the return of Von Nebula and his Villain Factory! :D

-Gata signoff.jpg

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I messaged Sumiki about this earlier.I guess I should've sent an email to news@bzpower what Kakaru told me. -_-Well I kinda don't send emails a lot. :P

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

I messaged Sumiki about this earlier.I guess I should've sent an email to news@bzpower what Kakaru told me. -_-Well I kinda don't send emails a lot. :P

Well, no point in PMing Sumiki about this as he isn´t a Reporter. ;) Don´t worry, though, keep trying and you´ll eventually be cited as a source. :D

It is sort of late, and I hater to rhyme, but this is great. If only they had it as one full video.

Nicktoons has it as one full video here.

At first it only showed me the first half, but I re-loaded the page. 44 minutes and it's part one?! I think that's the longest episode yet! -ibrow

Huh, I´ve just noticed the article links to the wrong site. Here is the correct link including part one and two. Anyway, part 1 and part 2 are both 22 min long, so this isn´t the longest episode. I can´t watch the version on Nicktoons, but does it start with the title Breakout Part 1? Is there even a break in the middle with the title Breakout Part 2?-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

started watching... then they started talking, doing stuff, and other junk and I just left

What are we searching for? Are we searching for anything or just randomly surfing the internet? I did that once. I found this bionicle fan site called bzpower. Whoever made it had no decorating sense what so ever.

I noticed that Evo was not calm and collected. Other than that, I liked the action.-Tomdroidser

Featuring: Arkham Firefly/The LEGO Movie Quiz

Now Entering: The Rise of DarkSaber
Two personal thanks to Black Six for Proto Boost.
(Expired) Topics: HF MOC BBC #69 Entry: Jaller Inika Rebuilt 

There is no such thing as perfection, except in being yourself.kanohi_avkama.gif

Why is a Waspix in jail? They weren't evil - they were enslaved. In the movie the spikes are removed so....?

Because there's a limited amount of character models to work with, so some of the Savage Planet animals were thrown in to act as filler villains.

plop

Well, no point in PMing Sumiki about this as he isn´t a Reporter. ;) Don´t worry, though, keep trying and you´ll eventually be cited as a source. :biggrin:

It is sort of late, and I hater to rhyme, but this is great. If only they had it as one full video.

Nicktoons has it as one full video here.

At first it only showed me the first half, but I re-loaded the page. 44 minutes and it's part one?! I think that's the longest episode yet! -ibrow

Huh, I´ve just noticed the article links to the wrong site. Here is the correct link including part one and two. Anyway, part 1 and part 2 are both 22 min long, so this isn´t the longest episode. I can´t watch the version on Nicktoons, but does it start with the title Breakout Part 1? Is there even a break in the middle with the title Breakout Part 2?-Gata signoff.jpg
I don't know, as I skipped ahead to the part I hadn't seen. :P Are we getting another episode in the summer?-ibrow

Diggin' that song from the credits. Sounds like CryoShell, but I doubt it. Lore is having a baby apparently and I doubt they'd go with them again. But that's old news, and they might have offered to do the song.All in all, it's awesome.The 'movie' itself was actually pretty good! The amount of cuts between scenes was pretty darn high but I suppose it was necessary. I'm a bit weirded out by the voice change with Evo. What's up with that?Also noticed a lack of Nex, Bulk and Breez. Maybe we'll get another episode in the Summer... Hm...

mlfw1826_medium.jpg

Brony, HERO Factory fan, BIONICLE fan, artist, writer... I'm an extraordinary guy.

I don't know, as I skipped ahead to the part I hadn't seen. :P Are we getting another episode in the summer?-ibrow

No information about a possible summer episode yet.

Diggin' that song from the credits. Sounds like CryoShell, but I doubt it. Lore is having a baby apparently and I doubt they'd go with them again. But that's old news, and they might have offered to do the song.

I´ve heard somewhere that it´s Cryoshell but with another singer until Lore comes back.-Gata signoff.jpg Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

I feel like if I were able to run through all of the Hero Factory episodes in one go, I might be able to sit down and give a fair judgment on whether or not I like it. I don't think there are more than 10 episodes, so I could manage that on a lazy day or something...-Ced

There are nine episodes with a length of 22 minutes each, so that makes 198 minutes or three hours and 18 minutes. That can be done but I figure it would get boring after episode four or five. Personally, I would watch the first four first and the rest afterwards, also because the first four are disfferent enough from the rest as far as story, pace and style are concerned to watch them seperately.-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

wow. this is by far the best ep. yet. Minimal corniness? Check. Cool and complex plotline? Check. Cliffhanger? Check. Lego stealing my idea of... (scroll down past the rest of this post if you haven't seen the episode yet as I have no clue how to add spoiler tags)Von Nebula stealing plans for the Hero Factory.

picture.php?albumid=51&pictureid=352

I'm confused by the episode numbering. There were four episodes for 1.0, one for 2.0, one for 3.0, and so far two for the Breakout line. Am I missing an episode somewhere? It seems to me there are only eight episodes, but the second Breakout one says it's episode 9. Can someone please explain what I'm missing here?TotBI

I watched the episode. It was far too quick for me to enjoy:

The breakout happened within the first couple minutes without explanation -- how was Voltix able to create a shadow-being to hit Von Nebula's staff? -- and right after that the Heroes got their armor and went off on their respective missions with nary any in-depth storytelling or character development. In general, the episode felt far too rushed and far too reliant on action.

I can definitely see why a younger audience would like the show: It's fast-paced and wastes no time in getting to the nitty-gritty of the plot. However, older viewers such as myself (read "older" as "twelve and up") will most likely be disappointed in the lack of any true plot / character development.In short: It's fun, but dissatisfying.

Diggin' that song from the credits. Sounds like CryoShell, but I doubt it. Lore is having a baby apparently and I doubt they'd go with them again. But that's old news, and they might have offered to do the song.All in all, it's awesome.The 'movie' itself was actually pretty good! The amount of cuts between scenes was pretty darn high but I suppose it was necessary. I'm a bit weirded out by the voice change with Evo. What's up with that?Also noticed a lack of Nex, Bulk and Breez. Maybe we'll get another episode in the Summer... Hm...

the song is cryoshell :biggrin:

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I'm confused by the episode numbering. There were four episodes for 1.0, one for 2.0, one for 3.0, and so far two for the Breakout line. Am I missing an episode somewhere? It seems to me there are only eight episodes, but the second Breakout one says it's episode 9. Can someone please explain what I'm missing here?TotBI

Since Savage Planet was divided in two parts just like Breakout, it´s sometimes counted as episodes six and seven.-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Since Savage Planet was divided in two parts just like Breakout, it´s sometimes counted as episodes six and seven.-Gata signoff.jpg
Thanks. That makes a lot more sense now.TotBI

Well, I watched it, and I have to agree with the person that said the Speeda Demon part was just messed up. Although they did try to pull the suspense thing and got it pretty good, and I have admire the new storyline depth -

a villain factory? Really? Talk about smashing continuity. Why does Rocka vs. Phantom remind me of Takanuva vs. Makuta?Yeppers, same pattern again. Two years of cheese, slide into depth on the third. Two years of intense depth coming...:evilgrin: Will be shallower than Bionicle, because we started off shallower, but I probably will like this more in a year.That said, putting all the HF planning files in one location so one guy can easily get to them and send them somewhere is just brilliant. :sarcasm: And I miss Evo the meditation master, although he hasn't completely dropped it - the "instinctual" thing semi-ties.

Huh? Evo? Your voice is strange...

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

If Evo has anti-toxic armor, why does he seem like he gets hurt so much when Toxic Reapa shoots him?

I think only the gunmetal parts are anti-toxic armor, his yellow parts are not.-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

If Evo has anti-toxic armor, why does he seem like he gets hurt so much when Toxic Reapa shoots him?

I think only the gunmetal parts are anti-toxic armor, his yellow parts are not.-Gata signoff.jpg
Actually, I think it's more that even if it doesn't corrode his armor, a blast of that still has some stopping power. That, and as observed in the episode, the toxic ooze is somewhat sticky and impedes his movement until he manages to get it off.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother