• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Breakout episode now available

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,109 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 01:08 PM

We've been notified just a little too late that the Breakout episode aired on Nicktoons yesterday in English. Thankfully the entire episode can be watched from <a href='http://nicktoons.nick.com/videos/clip/hero-factory-breakout-sneak-full.html' target='offsite'>the Nicktoon site</a> (US residents only, it appears) as well as from the <a href='http://herofactory.lego.com/en-us/default.aspx' target='offsite'>Hero Factory site</a>! If you missed it yesterday, I suggest checking it out now!

View the full article

#2 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,007 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 02:11 PM

Woah. Lower case "e", "n" and "a"? What is this magic?But that's besides the point. I'm surprised they put it online. That was nice of them though, saves me having to go trawling through a load of video hosting websites.

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

Short Stories: The Commute ~ Rasinov ~ In Your Absence ~ Hunter's Game ~ Suchia (Coming soon)

Epics: The Best Kept Secrets (Chapter 27: The Shadow Walker coming soon) ~ The Shadow of this Red Rock

#3 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 02:13 PM

Sweet, I might check it out.

#4 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,900 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 02:13 PM

Woah. Lower case "e", "n" and "a"? What is this magic?But that's besides the point. I'm surprised they put it online. That was nice of them though, saves me having to go trawling through a load of video hosting websites.

News talkbacks, being posted automatically, are different from normal topics in many ways. ;)And the story goes live only five minutes after I sent in the report! That was quick. :P Breakout aired on Sunday, though, not yesterday, but I guess that´s irrelevant. ;)What´s up with Speeda Demon? :blink: That´s just insane. Black Phantom doesn´t feel right either. Does he have a Russian or French accent? The voice actor for Black Phantom is much better and fitting in the German version and I also prefer the voice actors for Speeda Demon and Zib in the German dubbing. Jawblade is very good in English, though.There was barely anything new for me as it aired in Germany over a month ago, but still, let me say again that I think this was the best episode so far. I look forward to
Spoiler
-Gata Posted Image

Edited by Gatanui, Apr 10 2012 - 04:16 PM.

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#5 Offline Bambi

Bambi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,062 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 03:09 PM

Not really interested. I'll probably end up seeing it though.

#6 Offline Felinuva Toa of Felines

Felinuva Toa of Felines
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 561 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 03:18 PM

I messaged Sumiki about this earlier.I guess I should've sent an email to news@bzpower what Kakaru told me. -_-Well I kinda don't send emails a lot. :P

Edited by Feline Oneker, Apr 10 2012 - 03:19 PM.

#7 Offline Tenebrae Invictus

Tenebrae Invictus
  • Premier Member
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,999 posts

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 03:57 PM

It is sort of late, and I hater to rhyme, but this is great. If only they had it as one full video.

9092_s.gif

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

#8 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

• 4,362 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 04:00 PM

At first it only showed me the first half, but I re-loaded the page. 44 minutes and it's part one?! I think that's the longest episode yet! -ibrow

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^

INTERLUDE

A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

#9 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,900 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 04:10 PM

I messaged Sumiki about this earlier.I guess I should've sent an email to news@bzpower what Kakaru told me. -_-Well I kinda don't send emails a lot. :P

Well, no point in PMing Sumiki about this as he isn´t a Reporter. ;) Don´t worry, though, keep trying and you´ll eventually be cited as a source. :D

It is sort of late, and I hater to rhyme, but this is great. If only they had it as one full video.

Nicktoons has it as one full video here.

At first it only showed me the first half, but I re-loaded the page. 44 minutes and it's part one?! I think that's the longest episode yet! -ibrow

Huh, I´ve just noticed the article links to the wrong site. Here is the correct link including part one and two. Anyway, part 1 and part 2 are both 22 min long, so this isn´t the longest episode. I can´t watch the version on Nicktoons, but does it start with the title Breakout Part 1? Is there even a break in the middle with the title Breakout Part 2?-Gata Posted Image

#10 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 578 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 04:16 PM

I just finished watching both part 1 and part 2. All I have to say isVon Nebula is back

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickstein 11.gif

Even when things look there worst. And the shadow of evil is upon us. Remember that as long as we hope for the best. Light will appear and overcome the darkness.

Please check out my projects on Lego Ideas.9.gif
https://ideas.lego.c...kstein/projects

I'm looking for an Inkay or Malamar with its event move Happy Hour. Pm if you have one I can borrow to breed and pass the move down so I can have an Inkay with the move for myself.

#11 Offline Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 05:02 PM

When I finished watching episode 1, the page automatically brought me to the 44 minute version that has both episodes in it. However, it may not do that for everyone so here is the link.

Profile Posted ImagePosted Image Picture

(And Pakaru)

#12 Offline Toa Lapaka

Toa Lapaka
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 247 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 06:05 PM

started watching... then they started talking, doing stuff, and other junk and I just left

What are we searching for? Are we searching for anything or just randomly surfing the internet? I did that once. I found this bionicle fan site called bzpower. Whoever made it had no decorating sense what so ever.

#13 Offline tomdroidser

tomdroidser
  • Members

• 1,627 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 06:39 PM

I noticed that Evo was not calm and collected. Other than that, I liked the action.-Tomdroidser

Featuring: Agents of B.I.O./S.H.I.E.L.D.: Prelude A

Now Entering: The Rise of DarkSaber
Two personal thanks to Black Six for Proto Boost.
Topics: HF MOC Project WeaponsMaster

There is no such thing as perfection, except in being yourself.kanohi_avkama.gif

#14 Offline Despair

Despair
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 06:43 PM

I know, what was up with that? He didn't seem at all like the rookie hero from Ordeal of Fire. Somehow he regressed in capability since then... :P

Profile Posted ImagePosted Image Picture

(And Pakaru)

#15 Offline Daiker

Daiker
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,752 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 06:43 PM

Why is a Waspix in jail? They weren't evil - they were enslaved. In the movie the spikes are removed so....?

iNiCw5U.jpg

#16 Offline Vino

Vino
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,490 posts

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 06:49 PM

Man, I totally forgot about it. I guess I'll watch it later today.

#COUNTONKOBE

#17 Offline giantpurplejerkface

giantpurplejerkface
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,122 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 06:55 PM

Why is a Waspix in jail? They weren't evil - they were enslaved. In the movie the spikes are removed so....?

Because there's a limited amount of character models to work with, so some of the Savage Planet animals were thrown in to act as filler villains.

plop

#18 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

• 4,362 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 07:09 PM

Well, no point in PMing Sumiki about this as he isn´t a Reporter. ;) Don´t worry, though, keep trying and you´ll eventually be cited as a source. :biggrin:

Nicktoons has it as one full video here.

Huh, I´ve just noticed the article links to the wrong site. Here is the correct link including part one and two. Anyway, part 1 and part 2 are both 22 min long, so this isn´t the longest episode. I can´t watch the version on Nicktoons, but does it start with the title Breakout Part 1? Is there even a break in the middle with the title Breakout Part 2?-Gata Posted Image

I don't know, as I skipped ahead to the part I hadn't seen. :P Are we getting another episode in the summer?-ibrow

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^

INTERLUDE

A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

#19 Offline JacKiril: Eternal Flame

JacKiril: Eternal Flame
  • Members
  • Toa

• 193 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 05:53 AM

Diggin' that song from the credits. Sounds like CryoShell, but I doubt it. Lore is having a baby apparently and I doubt they'd go with them again. But that's old news, and they might have offered to do the song.All in all, it's awesome.The 'movie' itself was actually pretty good! The amount of cuts between scenes was pretty darn high but I suppose it was necessary. I'm a bit weirded out by the voice change with Evo. What's up with that?Also noticed a lack of Nex, Bulk and Breez. Maybe we'll get another episode in the Summer... Hm...

Posted Image

Brony, HERO Factory fan, BIONICLE fan, artist, writer... I'm an extraordinary guy.

#20 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,447 posts

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 06:02 AM

This video quality is awful...

HEY YOU! Yeah, you! Do you know anything about EA ADPCM files and/or ASF files belonging to old EA video games? PM me!

sig.png

TheSkeletonMan939's Soundtrack Emporium!

#21 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,900 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 06:11 AM

I don't know, as I skipped ahead to the part I hadn't seen. :P Are we getting another episode in the summer?-ibrow

No information about a possible summer episode yet.

Diggin' that song from the credits. Sounds like CryoShell, but I doubt it. Lore is having a baby apparently and I doubt they'd go with them again. But that's old news, and they might have offered to do the song.

I´ve heard somewhere that it´s Cryoshell but with another singer until Lore comes back.-Gata Posted Image

Edited by Gatanui, Apr 11 2012 - 06:13 AM.

#22 Offline Cederak

Cederak
  • Axiomatic

• 4,137 posts

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 10:48 AM

I feel like if I were able to run through all of the Hero Factory episodes in one go, I might be able to sit down and give a fair judgment on whether or not I like it. I don't think there are more than 10 episodes, so I could manage that on a lazy day or something...-Ced

#23 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,900 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 11:28 AM

I feel like if I were able to run through all of the Hero Factory episodes in one go, I might be able to sit down and give a fair judgment on whether or not I like it. I don't think there are more than 10 episodes, so I could manage that on a lazy day or something...-Ced

There are nine episodes with a length of 22 minutes each, so that makes 198 minutes or three hours and 18 minutes. That can be done but I figure it would get boring after episode four or five. Personally, I would watch the first four first and the rest afterwards, also because the first four are disfferent enough from the rest as far as story, pace and style are concerned to watch them seperately.-Gata Posted Image

#24 Offline ToaGreshWave

ToaGreshWave
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 20 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 03:28 PM

wow. this is by far the best ep. yet. Minimal corniness? Check. Cool and complex plotline? Check. Cliffhanger? Check. Lego stealing my idea of... (scroll down past the rest of this post if you haven't seen the episode yet as I have no clue how to add spoiler tags)Von Nebula stealing plans for the Hero Factory.
Posted Image

#25 Offline Toa of the Blazing Inferno

Toa of the Blazing Inferno
  • Members
  • Toa

• 149 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 07:38 PM

I'm confused by the episode numbering. There were four episodes for 1.0, one for 2.0, one for 3.0, and so far two for the Breakout line. Am I missing an episode somewhere? It seems to me there are only eight episodes, but the second Breakout one says it's episode 9. Can someone please explain what I'm missing here?TotBI
Posted Image
My Maj|My MLN page|PDF Bionicle comics|Custom additions to Bionicle figures
My banner is set with a randomizer.
If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

#26 Offline The Swimming Beard

The Swimming Beard
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,198 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 07:59 PM

I am not really interested in the hf storyline. I just buy the sets.

14429550443_81164861ed_m.jpg                                                   14283430456_547b585d15_m.jpg

BBCC 68 entry: SCM-541: The White Viper                               July flickr Contest Entry: Tyrak, Toa of Light

If anyone wants to play Kid Icarus Uprising online, PM me for my friend code.

#27 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

• 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 08:28 PM

I watched the episode. It was far too quick for me to enjoy:
Spoiler
I can definitely see why a younger audience would like the show: It's fast-paced and wastes no time in getting to the nitty-gritty of the plot. However, older viewers such as myself (read "older" as "twelve and up") will most likely be disappointed in the lack of any true plot / character development.In short: It's fun, but dissatisfying.

#28 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 825 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 08:48 PM

Diggin' that song from the credits. Sounds like CryoShell, but I doubt it. Lore is having a baby apparently and I doubt they'd go with them again. But that's old news, and they might have offered to do the song.All in all, it's awesome.The 'movie' itself was actually pretty good! The amount of cuts between scenes was pretty darn high but I suppose it was necessary. I'm a bit weirded out by the voice change with Evo. What's up with that?Also noticed a lack of Nex, Bulk and Breez. Maybe we'll get another episode in the Summer... Hm...

the song is cryoshell :biggrin:

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

savethebeasts.jpg

#29 Online Kuan

Kuan
  • Members

• 802 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 01:01 AM

I actually walked in on my sister watching it so i stuck around to watch, but she is always difficult to be around and was angry with me so she flips out and changes the channel just to spite me.

--:k::u::a::n:

kuanidcard.png
biofighter_banner_platform.png

OOC: So now we get to fight in a burning magnetic cyberspace castle, above a tsunami filled with magnetic flying explosive sharks, where bricks and sharks are being magnetically flung around the room, two people are hugging/tickle-dancing, one person has had his chest explode, and the rules of time and space have completely forgotten that they are supposed to exist. This round is awesome.

#30 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,824 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 03:14 AM

I actually walked in on my sister watching it so i stuck around to watch, but she is always difficult to be around and was angry with me so she flips out and changes the channel just to spite me.

Our sisters share the same mind. I'll go see the episode tomorrow after school, I guess.

#31 Online Kuan

Kuan
  • Members

• 802 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 03:28 AM

If ur sister doesnt flip out and push a button.

--:k::u::a::n:

kuanidcard.png
biofighter_banner_platform.png

OOC: So now we get to fight in a burning magnetic cyberspace castle, above a tsunami filled with magnetic flying explosive sharks, where bricks and sharks are being magnetically flung around the room, two people are hugging/tickle-dancing, one person has had his chest explode, and the rules of time and space have completely forgotten that they are supposed to exist. This round is awesome.

#32 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,824 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 03:59 AM

I'll watch it online. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--cough. I mean, uh, AWESOME. ...I am not Stabbington in disguise.

#33 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,900 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 06:18 AM

I'm confused by the episode numbering. There were four episodes for 1.0, one for 2.0, one for 3.0, and so far two for the Breakout line. Am I missing an episode somewhere? It seems to me there are only eight episodes, but the second Breakout one says it's episode 9. Can someone please explain what I'm missing here?TotBI

Since Savage Planet was divided in two parts just like Breakout, it´s sometimes counted as episodes six and seven.-Gata Posted Image

#34 Offline Toa of the Blazing Inferno

Toa of the Blazing Inferno
  • Members
  • Toa

• 149 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 01:01 PM

Since Savage Planet was divided in two parts just like Breakout, it´s sometimes counted as episodes six and seven.-Gata Posted Image

Thanks. That makes a lot more sense now.TotBI

Posted Image
My Maj|My MLN page|PDF Bionicle comics|Custom additions to Bionicle figures
My banner is set with a randomizer.
If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

#35 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,640 posts

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 09:06 PM

Well, I watched it, and I have to agree with the person that said the Speeda Demon part was just messed up. Although they did try to pull the suspense thing and got it pretty good, and I have admire the new storyline depth -
Spoiler

#36 Offline Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!

Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!
  • Members
  • Toa

• 113 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2012 - 10:51 AM

Huh? Evo? Your voice is strange...

-L- to the -K-

HERO FACTORY WILL BECOME MILDLY COOL.

BIONICLE WILL REMAIN EPICLY AWESOME.

I WILL INVENT THE PANCAKE.

Why yes, I DO also like Sonic The Hedgehog!

#37 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,281 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2012 - 11:49 AM

If Evo has anti-toxic armor, why does he seem like he gets hurt so much when Toxic Reapa shoots him?

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

I'm an Emerging Fluidic Master (again). Time to start working on my Waterbending.
I'm still a ninja although I think I'm losing my skills as one.
"You're saying this kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE! SO YOU VANISH!"

~ Bowser, in Bowser's Inside story

#38 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,900 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 15 2012 - 11:53 AM

If Evo has anti-toxic armor, why does he seem like he gets hurt so much when Toxic Reapa shoots him?

I think only the gunmetal parts are anti-toxic armor, his yellow parts are not.-Gata Posted Image

#39 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 1,593 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2012 - 02:09 PM

I think only the gunmetal parts are anti-toxic armor, his yellow parts are not.-Gata Posted Image

Actually, I think it's more that even if it doesn't corrode his armor, a blast of that still has some stopping power. That, and as observed in the episode, the toxic ooze is somewhat sticky and impedes his movement until he manages to get it off.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users