• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Rpg Mocs

Beat and Rhythm Techna: Breakdown Characters

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 14-January 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 10:28 AM

Two unrelated MOCs other than the fact they're both in a RPG.DaykiaShe's from Techna, and is a Toa of Sonics.FrontBackSideGalleryPokorixHe's from Beat and Rhythm, and is a Toa of Stone.FrontBackSideGalleryC&C welcome!Zakaro

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#2 Offline Elrond of Rivendell

Elrond of Rivendell
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 17-October 11
  • 1,447 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 10:38 AM

Pretty good MOCs, I like the toa of sonics better. The Knight's Kingdom shin guards make it smoother, and the jets add detail to the shoulders. As for the stone toa, The metru shoulders could be improved, and the attachments on the back make him a little hunched. I do like your use of the bohrok shield, and the metru feet on the lower legs.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

#3 Offline Awesomeness

Awesomeness
  • Members
  • Toa

• 31-January 11
  • 158 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 08:00 PM

DUDE, POKORIX WOULD LOOK SWEET WITH A MINIGUN!!! Seriously, that's what I thought up until the point where I saw the weapon. It's cool, but also rather bland at the same time. The first one, Daykia, also looks pretty sweet.

Awesomeness

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users