Prototype/misprint Question

can some on provide a list of prototypes and/or misprints?thanks,~rahkshi guurahk~

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I don't believe there is an actual prototypes list for specific pieces, but perhaps I'm wrong. You can check the home page on the right or left columns in case, I don't think the Reference Center had any list of prototype pieces in the archives, but I'd advise checking. :)

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Various misprints, such as old Kanohi, can be found in the BZP Ultimate Price Guide in the forums archive, along with the accompanying prices. Just bear in mind that it's an archive link, so you'll be logged out here when viewing it.Prototype pieces are harder to get a list of, due to there being a "Big Bag 'O Prototype Parts" of sorts that they have been distributed from by Bink and others who received them from TLG to distribute. Unlike the misprints, then, there's far more variability, so a concrete list would be pretty hard to make.~B~

Edited by Ballom

Various misprints, such as old Kanohi, can be found in the BZP Ultimate Price Guide in the forums archive, along with the accompanying prices. Just bear in mind that it's an archive link, so you'll be logged out here when viewing it.Prototype pieces are harder to get a list of, due to there being a "Big Bag 'O Prototype Parts" of sorts that they have been distributed from by Bink and others who received them from TLG to distribute. Unlike the misprints, then, there's far more variability, so a concrete list would be pretty hard to make.~B~

by the way, I meant known ones, such as the metru matoran prototype masks.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

This is another archived topic that might be useful to you. It's not an exhaustive list, either, but it has a good number of pieces there. Some of the pieces there aren't really prototypes, and they're named as such in some replies (like Sumiki's and Sidorak's).This topic (also archived) has pictures of a lot of protoypes up to 2005 as well, but they're not just sets/pieces.

Edited by Ziko