Official OTC RPG Request Topic

Than the Moa

To the Digimon RP: The machine region was described as having skyscrapers -- do these contain anything? If so what? Are they similar, or dissimilar to the buildings we know in the real world? Are there shops? If so, what would they sell? Would there be cafes, or restaurants, or is it undeveloped?Are Digimon like Pokemon? Are they more like animals, or more like people (as in, speech and societal structure)? Do they have abilities, if so, what sorts are normal? What does the corruption look like? How does it affect an area?What are the power-levels of each Digimon form? What abilities can they know? What's a good thing to base abilities off of? *** Note: Some of the following was explained later, but I would highly suggest moving the "Items" list up to above the section where the forms are talked about to help avoid confusion and a need of re-reading. I don't understand anything about the Ultimate form. So, they're the Champion types trained up extremely well but can only be ever owned by a Digidestined? And are based on the Digidestined's character? What does a crest do? Is it only to evolve Digimon? And what are Ultimate Eggs? Does the digimon eat these? Or is it... somehow reborn from them? If so, how's it get into the egg to be hatched again? What is Ultimate Armor? Is it a different term for the form? What is a D-Power Digivice? Is it different from a generic "Digivice"? What types of those are there? Is there a C-Power one? What's the differences?On the mega forms, what are "mega digi eggs" and how are they obtained? Do they appear after the digimon/trainer share an extremely powerful emotion? Do they need cards for this form to be reached, or does that not matter anymore? What types of powers and abilities to these ones have? And by Commanders and so on, do you mean that digimon have armies? Have hierarchies in a militial style? Or is that just a term used to show that they are above the rest?How does "DNA Evolution" work? What does that entail? Do you just smash the digimon together? Or something?The evolving system seems odd to me -- it makes sense up to Champion, where to get to Ultimate or Mega there's a set number of things to do. But what if a player with a bad record gets there? Would giving a player something that powerful be a good idea if there's no trust to be had, or that player has caused problems in the past? Wouldn't it be better to have those two forms specifically set as rewards, or as plot elements? (As, I'm reading, it mentions having X amount of battles done... unless that's a prerequisite to being able to and one needs a staff given item, but if that's the case, why a need for so many IC battles? I can understand needing experience but not everyone has that type of time, personally, I feel it would be best to reward those forms based on the situation IC and on the player him or herself's performance in and out of the game -- a full reward without an IC "grind" so to speak). And I presume we cannot make custom digimon? (Fine with that, if that's the consensus, just want to be clear)** What is "vaccine" or "virus"? Like, do they look different from one another in any key ways? Have different ability pools? Do they follow a general trend of personality? (Like, are virus digimon more aggressive?)

I have already explained the followingThe D-powerCustomsLevels (eg: Ultimate, Mega)Vaccine and Virus are like corruption or cleansing of data. Digimon that are of the virus type are more, agressive and malicious, however some kind be kind and sweet (Such as Guilmon). Vaccine are good gods and often fall under the title Virus Busters. The types don't matter really on move sets or abilities, it digimon is diverse unlike Pokemon, like humans. As for Pokemon, they are completly different species. Digimon are composed of data (which is explained) and have the ability to talk. Also, unlike Pokemon, each Digimon has its own move set, no two digimon have the same moves or move pool, but the intro explains that they are similar to us, that they have souls. Pokemon are beasts and creatures, Digimon are digital programs.Nuff Said.As for the D-Power/D-ArcD-power (Or D-Arc) can be used to swipe blue cards to digivolve into ultimate, and the power of it can be used to bio-merge.I have explained that Ultimate and mega are more powerful forms that digimon can digivolve into.Ultimate and mega were to be achieved via story but, due to RPG logic, they could instantly do it at the beginning of the RPG, so the rules were set. This was because the RPG focuses on the stories of the players, hence why there were many standards, in the games it's way worse, but I toned it down, again.Ultimate exist without the help of Digidestined's or Tamers, however it's faster, easier, and safer to digivolve with the aid of the crests and blue cards.Eggs are simplified to just one kind, because that was a misread in information, so Mega, Ultimate and Champion eggs are removed.Corruption the corruption of data. Even though Virus types are mean and sometimes malicious, they aren't the bad guys. The corruption, however, makes them villains, and bad guys. It takes longer on Vaccines. Soon to be added.Crests have more power, but it would be spoiling the plot. I will not reveal it, so for now, players will only know it will have the power to digivolve to ultimate.Commanders are referring to some of the most powerful digimon of the Virus Empire, and lead the forces of Virus Types into battle. They are the only army while the remaining, uncorrupted digimon fight as a resistance.DNA has been explained a bit more on the main page so I suggest you look at it first before I need to explain anything else about, because it should give you a better explanation.Sorry if its a bit scattered but this should explain the questions.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

As an admin I'll try to help answer stuff too. Also Dymex you really need to copy some of this stuff into the topic so people aren't confused on what a Digimon is etc.I'd say Digimon are somewhere between animals and people. They look like Pokemon sort of but they can think, talk and build their own cities. Some of them are even very human like in appearance.Honestly we have way too many ways to get to the Ultimate form and it is confusing, but this is coming from the canon, and some people wanted to options.Basically there are two types of Digimon trainers. Digidestined which have a special bond with their Digimon and were sent to the Digital world for a reason, and Tamers, which are just people who somehow found their way into the Digital world and pretty much tamed a Digimon themselves instead of having like a special Digimon already waiting for them there like Digidestined do. The Crests only work for Digidestined, they are tools hidden around the world that will only be given out by the GM's at important plot points and later on in the RP. Tamers can't use crests since they aren't Digidestined, so instead they have the Blue Cards, which will also be hidden give out etc, which allows their Digimon to become an Ultimate.Also the egg thing. These eggs are ancient Digimon eggs hidden around the world, and when found and if the Digimon has the same sort of characteristic as the egg whatever kind of egg it is, the egg can then attach to them and form a special armored Digimon form. This is for Digimon that for some reason can't reach champion form or other forms by the normal means, that they need these armored forms to help them digivolve to the higher levels. Perhaps think of it as in the past Digimon had to use this eggs to digivole to the higher levels in the earliest times of their existence, but they have evolved to not need them to Digivolve anymore, but some Digimon (pretty much if the player whats to use armored forms) can't reach the higher levels on their own.And yes the evil Virus empire has an army, and a hierarchy in a militial style.DNA is when two Digimon combine to become a fused and more powerful Digimon.Custom Digimon can be made, but you have to have a detailed drawing of them I believe because Zacax made his own.Wait... Mega, Ultimate and Champion eggs are removed? Then what power level do the armored eggs give now?

I have already explained the followingThe D-powerCustomsLevels (eg: Ultimate, Mega)
*Customs? As in custom digimon? (Which is the only thing I can think I stated that would use the word "custom" unless you're referring to their culture?). I didn't really see any explicit statement of "you can create custom digimon for this game" and it wasn't heavily implied from what I saw, either. Unless you mean you explained it out of what would be the first post? In that case, I'm going to say that you should put that information into the first post (Unless I happened to miss it and it is there, somewhere)*On levels, I was also asking more about what made them different. All I get from the RP post is "One is more powerful than the other" but I wanted to know in what ways? More powerful explosions, defenses? Do the digimon simply get bigger and stronger, or do aspects of the personality change between evolutions? And also the scale of their power -- is an Ultimate Digimon on the power level of a god-like being, or is it more on the level of an Abrams Tank and the Champion form more akin to a hand grenade? It's not specified clearly is all and, for a game, it is important information to include (so you don't end up with one guy who can generate black holes, and a different person who thought there was more of a power restriction and rolled with smashing boulders, or something).
As for Pokemon, they are completly different species. Digimon are composed of data (which is explained) and have the ability to talk. Also, unlike Pokemon, each Digimon has its own move set, no two digimon have the same moves or move pool, but the intro explains that they are similar to us, that they have souls. Pokemon are beasts and creatures, Digimon are digital programs.
My point wasn't in comparison to their physical attributes, but rather their functionality. Do Digimon moves work like Pokemon moves? (A trainer says "Do X" and the digimon complies?) Does training them work like training Pokemon would? Coming from someone who hasn't seen anything Digimon since like second grade, I can't remember how similar or dissimilar they are but providing some basic information on what they are like (like the types of training that can be done? Or even a link to a BZP-Safe wiki article that explains it for people who simply have no idea?). Flex gave me a bit more to what I was also looking for, meaning how they function, live together etc... and I'd recommend that to be put somewhere in the main post... like, in an area that explains the basics of the digimon creatures for those who simply don't know?
Ultimate exist without the help of Digidestined's or Tamers, however it's faster, easier, and safer to digivolve with the aid of the crests and blue cards.
Now I'm a bit curious, why's it safer? Does a more traditional, hardworking way cause stress in the digimon, or health issues? How risky would it be to try doing it without the eggs, cards or crests? How difficult? Can players do this? (If they can't, you don't need to answer the other questions).
Corruption the corruption of data. Even though Virus types are mean and sometimes malicious, they aren't the bad guys. The corruption, however, makes them villains, and bad guys. It takes longer on Vaccines. Soon to be added.
I'd think maybe having a small section on Viruses/Vaccines (And the general, normal Digimon creature) would be beneficial to new players who, again, have no idea what any of this is. Doesn't need to be super long and long-winded, but a basic overview for understanding (especially when people are making characters) would be a good idea to draw in people who might not be staunch fans of the series, but interested in the game.
DNA has been explained a bit more on the main page so I suggest you look at it first before I need to explain anything else about, because it should give you a better explanation.
In the post there's no explanation from what I saw. If you're referring to a website, a BZP-Safe one I presume, then why not link to the particular article in the area DNA fusion is mentioned, if it's a complicated process? It's better to at least do that, than throw it out and offer no explanation right then and there.
DNA is when two Digimon combine to become a fused and more powerful Digimon.
(From Flex's Post)I understand that, it's the definition of fusion there :P, but I was wondering how? The difficulty levels, risk factors, if players can actually do this, if they could lose something by doing so, how widespread a practice it is, if it's taboo or completely acceptable in the Digiworld.Like, I presume they don't just put two digimon in cannons pointed at each other and fire them.
Custom Digimon can be made, but you have to have a detailed drawing of them I believe because Zacax made his own.
(From Flex's Post)I'm going to take issue with one thing here: why do players need a drawing? Why not a physical description? This is a text-based role playing game, after all, and not everyone is gifted with the artistic capability to portray the digimon they would like accurately, but might be able to through text.

On customs:If you have not seen it, I them simply add the info about customs if it is that hard to find.As for customs or regular digimon, its just as hard as is it is to describe pokemon. However, people know more about pokemon than digimon, maint because Pokemon is more popular than Digimon. But all digimon should be described with a picture for the sake of easier explanation, because. Even though its easy to give a text based description of Digimon, like Agumon, it is very hard and tedious to describe very detailed digimon like Andromon or Apocolymon.DIGIVOLUTIONS (Goes for DNA as well):There is actually a link that leads to ALL the known methods of Digivolution to help give a better explanation, though I should make it a bit more clearer on how to find it.Virus/Vaccines:I will add better explanations of these two types, along with three others I seem to have forgotten.Digivolving with Humans:It's a lot safer trust me. As stated by Apocolymon, normal digimon CAN die by Digivolving, or loose a lot of energy or data. In the wild it is dangerous to perform without the aid of a Digivice and human. I will add a better explanation later to te main page, but that's what I can explain from the tip of my tongue. So yes, it can cause problems to their data, or even death which is why those who have evolved are considered the more powerful ones of the digimon, especially with the Megas.Moves:Actually, Digimon can fight on there own, they don't need someone to tell them what moves they need to use, meaning, they are more sentient than most pokemon, hence why I have explained they are like humans. Again this will be added.Levels/Forms:Digimon grow stronger and change forms when they Digivolve, similar to Pokemon, though they can have forms in their digivolution chain that don't even resemble their previous or next forms, like Gatomon (A cat digimon) evolving into Angewomon (a female angel). Some can still be of the same species, but can be different in appearance, like Greymon Digivolving to MetalGreymon.I hope this answers your questions you have asked so far.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

On customs:If you have not seen it, I them simply add the info about customs if it is that hard to find.As for customs or regular digimon, its just as hard as is it is to describe pokemon. However, people know more about pokemon than digimon, maint because Pokemon is more popular than Digimon. But all digimon should be described with a picture for the sake of easier explanation, because. Even though its easy to give a text based description of Digimon, like Agumon, it is very hard and tedious to describe very detailed digimon like Andromon or Apocolymon.
- Describing what a digimon looks like, while potentially time consuming to read, is still easily doable. Describing Pokemon is also doable, same with emotions, atmospheres, temperatures, abstract concepts and even Picasso's paintings -- many of which are far more difficult to capture than what a digimon would physically appear as. It should at least be an option to allow players to describe their digimon instead of needing to draw a picture -- some people simply cannot draw from natural talent, nor have the skill to really design what their mind imagines. It stifles creativity and is needlessly limiting the mediums and, arguably, will make it harder for players.
DIGIVOLUTIONS (Goes for DNA as well):There is actually a link that leads to ALL the known methods of Digivolution to help give a better explanation, though I should make it a bit more clearer on how to find it.
- On the link to the digivolutions and explanations, I'd suggest simply putting it either next to the term that needs describing, or make that term a link and have it link directly to where it needs to go. Just make sure any website you do link, and pages therein, do not have talkbacks, comment systems, forums and that they are all PG and fall within BZPower's rules.
Virus/Vaccines:I will add better explanations of these two types, along with three others I seem to have forgotten.
- Okay, feel free to post when you have those sections added into the main post. :>
Digivolving with Humans:It's a lot safer trust me. As stated by Apocolymon, normal digimon CAN die by Digivolving, or loose a lot of energy or data. In the wild it is dangerous to perform without the aid of a Digivice and human. I will add a better explanation later to te main page, but that's what I can explain from the tip of my tongue. So yes, it can cause problems to their data, or even death which is why those who have evolved are considered the more powerful ones of the digimon, especially with the Megas.
- Actually, on the evolving with a trainer, this opens an interesting venue that could augment the game (make it more dynamic and provide more options). Why not let players actually create digimon as characters like a primary character, granted they are all sentient, unique and have their own sort of society set up? It would provide a new angle for people who may not be too interested in the human aspect, and simply gives a lot more freedom and new venues for storytelling to be had. And then, through storytelling and explaining triumphs, falls, etc... perhaps that player would be able to have their character evolve in this other method, the more dangerous method without eggs, cards and crests and simply through their own grit and writing prowess?
Moves:Actually, Digimon can fight on there own, they don't need someone to tell them what moves they need to use, meaning, they are more sentient than most pokemon, hence why I have explained they are like humans. Again this will be added.
- As for moves, then how are battles conducted? Just toss them together gladiator style? RP it from the perspective of the digimon fighting, no trainer interference?That's all I currently have.

Actually, we allow solo Digimon PC's, we have a note that you might have missed saying the trainer digimon template can be used as a solo digimon as well.I understand, I will edit the custom so people can give descriptions if they want to.Moves will be centered like battles similar in X-men RPG or even the BZPRPG as well, where the digimon fight and use their own moves. So yes, kinda like gladiators.

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

Yeah the trainers pretty much sit back and watch, unless attacked by the enemy Digimon then they obviously try to escape.I believe that Tamers using the D-Powered Digivice swipe special cards for the moves of their Digimon sort of like Yuhi-Oh or whatever, and if their Digimon is harmed they feel pain too I believe. We might want to add some info on that. But yes since your Digimon is pretty much like a second character who has its own attitude, opinions, thought processes and whatnot you would play the fight through their perspective.It is also possible to reach Mega form by having the trainer actually FUSE with the Digimon allowing them to become Mega, but this only happens in the Digital World, it is impossible to do in the real world.As for the fusions, I believe it is rare... I've only seen higher level Digimon do it like Ultimate or Mega I believe, perhaps they have to be very well trained and prepared for the fusion, I'm not sure but I think it can go wrong like with the fusions in Dragonball Z, perhaps leading to death?As for descriptions for custom Digimon I'm fine with that.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh I should have mentioned some more things.Evolutions:There are many other kinds of Digivolution methods, but those will be revealed later on as the RP progresses, due to the fact we wanna keep it simple, but still have the important key items in the begging to help newbies out, and also for the sake of plots.

Another look at the Digimon review

It has been 100 years after the events of the Digimon Adventure Timeline, humanity is once again, unaware of the digital world. Why? All the Digital Gates to the Digiworld started to close, for reasons still unknown, so, the Digimon and humans part their separate ways. Since then, people stopped talking about the digitall world, and soon, after generation, after generation, the Digital World, its inhabitants, everything about it, was forgotten about the Digital World by humanity...
No, sorry, still not buying it. People just stopped talking about the giant monsters that would occasionally pop over for a stroll? No records on the internet, no video clips? Heck, no-one hearing stories from their grandfather about how in his day you could buy three digivices with a dollar and still have enough left-over change for a round the world trip? I mean, if it was in ancient times I could believe us having forgotten or mythologised it, but its only been a hundred years. A hundred years from the modern period no less, where we record virtually everything. No way has everything just been forgotten
It is said only children that are destined to enter the Digital World may enter and pass freely The Digiworld, with the aid of their Digivices
Tamers, unlike Digidestined, don't have crests, however they still have Digivices and Digimon
So, can Tamers enter the Digital World? They're not destined, it seems, but they do have the necessary equipment
Virus Empire:An organization of virus digimon, lead by an unknown leader. They plan to plummet the worlds into darkness, and corrupt them, and they did a good job with the Digital World. They want to corrupt and enslave other Digimon, to make an army, and it seems not all Digidestined are of good, as some have sided with the Virus Empire.
Corruption the corruption of data. Even though Virus types are mean and sometimes malicious, they aren't the bad guys. The corruption, however, makes them villains, and bad guys. It takes longer on Vaccines.
Wait, so is the Virus Empire just taking over because it can and they're just prats like that, or because they've been corrupted?
The digital world seems to go on forever, the Virus Empire has their main fortress near the nine crest regions
Is this just a region called "the nine crest region" or do you just mean it next to all the regions at once? Or is the same thing as the Virus Castle thats underneath everything?And when you say there are digimon living in these regions, do they have things like houses (since they're of human level intellect) or do they just roam wild? In Bionicle terms are we looking at a Wahi or a Koro?
Senserity Region/Forest Region
See, when I told you before to run it through a spell-check it was this sort of thing I meant. I don't know whether you're trying to say Sincerity (which is what it looks like it should be) or Serenity (which is what crops up in later references of crests)
Important Items
Okay, I'm assuming the Cards get swiped in the Digivices, yes? You don't just slap them onto your digimon?But like Spink I'm wondering how the Eggs work? Digimon hatch from them so they're clearly normal eggs, so to evolve your digimon into an armour digimon (which aren't listed on your digivolution chart by the way. Would they still be at the same level but with "armoured" as a prefix, so an Armoured Champion Digimon, or is it a separate class?) what exactly do you do with the armour egg?
A fusion of two champion leveled digimon where they combine the data of the selected to morph the two together and form a new kind of Digimon with their digidestineds' digivice's power
So what if the digimon come from two different digidestined? Would they get two digivice powers? Speaking of which, what digivice powers? They way you describe them they're just sat-navs and encyclopedias Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I'm trying not to make it too far off into the future since Adventure, or heck, I could even rewrote this so its in an alternate universe. I might try the latter, it won't be that hard.Sincerity. Sorry about that I forgot how to spell it for a while till now, I'll go back and fix it.Virus types, yes are not good guys, infact, some digimon, like Lucemon and Wendigomon are pure evil, though, the corruption is making all digimon fully corrupt and evil, and their leader (who I will not state due to spoilers) is using this corruption to take over both worlds and rule over both people and digimon.Tamers are technically destined, though not fully. Tamers do have the same tools and abilties as Digidestined, so yes they are.Yes. D-Powers have a card slicer which Tamers and slash in cards and activate things like Digivolution or abilities in battle.WHOOPS! I forgot to add that back, just give me a sec. Armor Digivolution was used to help Digimon digivolve in areas they couldn't, but sometimes, they give them more powers than their normal digivolution lines.Actually, you are correct. Sorry for not placing it in, but seperate Digimon owned by different humans can use their Digivices and Digimon to Digivolve into Ultimate by using DNA digivolution.Again, I'll add this, but a Digivice not only is a information system, its meant for resonating the emotional energies of a human partner to help evolve their partners to higher levels, as human emotions help digimon evolve it seems.Digivices can also cure the virus, free digimon from black gears, and on once, they had the power to contain an explosion that would wipe out both worlds (this is true and canon btw).They have a lot of untapped power by I'd rather help explain on the way than stat everything now like a contract.EditActually, you must have skipped it cause Armor Digivolution is filed under Special/Advanced Digivolutions.Also, I have added the corrections, along with the following.-Every player is a Digidestined (be it good or bad, Tamers were taken out, but the D-Power and abilties that come with it remain)-Spirit Evolution is added (for more diversity)-A list of Digivices are included (with two new ones added)-New methods of Digivolving, as well as stages and templates.

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

• 2 weeks later...

Axilus, Kaithas and I have created a new Transformers RPG that will (hopefully) attract a wider audience and...well, last longer. So, without further ado, I give you:

TRANSFORMERS: ETERNAL CONFLICT

THE STORY:

Far in the future, in the space between universes, the dark god Unicron lies battered, bruised, and dying. To satisfy his never-ending hunger and hopefully revitalize his body, he begins kidnapping Transformers from all corners of the Mulitiverse and pitting them in gladiatorial combat. These battles give off residual energy that the eater of worlds can absorb, and the defeated lose their sparks to the pit of his stomach. Entire planets are brought from alternate universes to supply this ravenous sport. Primus, Unicron's brother and opposite, takes notice to this and begins assembling his own army, the Children of Primus to free the kidnapped transformers. In retaliation, Unicron forms his own faction, the Minions of Unicron. Battles erupt across entire worlds between these two factions composed of warriors from across the multiverse. However, there are those that do not seek out war.From those who escaped Unicron's bowels and chose not to take sides, a new faction is forged. These Paxitrons ally themselves with the humans and other organic races inhabiting the planets Unicron has taken, giving them weapons to defend themselves and ships to travel across Unicron's pocket dimension.A war is being waged, one for the fate of the entire multiverse. Which side will you choose?

THE STAFF:

The Zytrix (Zyke)

Axilus Prime

Toa Kaithas

THE SETTING:

Unicron has created his own star system to sustain the planets he has taken. The star is known as Leviathan, and several worlds from different universes orbit it.

(Map [obviously] not to scale)

Leviathan: A star chosen by Unicron to host his potential meals. About the size and age of Earth's sun.Unicron: The planet-eater himself. Orbits Leviathan in his planet form, and is in turn orbited by two moons that serve as prisons for the bots he has captured. Within him is the gladiatorial arena and the headquarters of the MoU.Earth 1 (Marvel/Classics Continuity): This Earth is from one of the many continuities collectively referred to as "Generation One." It quickly fell to the Minions once Unicron took it. While a few pockets of civilization still exist, it has been largely abandoned by Humans in favor of Earth 2 and Gigantion. Of note is that Primus does not exist in this planet's universe.Earth 2 (Aligned Continuity): The government on this planet was largely aware of Cybertronians even before the Universe War, as such, they were well-prepared for the attack that occurred when it was pulled into the pocket universe. It is currently under the control of the Children of Primus and serves as a refuge for humans and bots alike, whether they're aligned with the CoP or the Paxitrons, though the CoP have constructed a headquarters here.Gigantion (Unicron Trilogy Continuity): This world is mostly populated by neutral bots of massive stature (even for Cybertronians) and Mini-Cons that assist in construction and maintenance. It managed to ward off the MoU on its own, but it currently serves as a headquarters for the Paxitrons (the faction originated there, after all) and a refuge for humans and bots that haven't taken sides in the war.Cybertron -1 (Shattered Glass Continuity): This world comes from a strange mirror universe where the Autobots were an evil force that sought to conquer the galaxy and the Decepticons rose as a resistance to stop them. Its inhabitants, mostly Autobots, have allied themselves with the MoU as they share similar goals. A few groups of Decepticons still reside on the planet, but they are few and far between.Cybertron 2 (Aligned Continuity): This world is ravaged by a substance known as Dark Energon that is said to be the blood of Unicron himself. Perhaps this is why it fell so quickly to the MoU. The Decepticons there have joined the Minions.

THE CONTINUITIES:

Generation One: G1 encompasses several micro-continuites, so for the sake of everyone's sanity, they will be divided into the following four:-Wings of Honor: Primus does not exist in this universe. Instead, the Cybertronians were originally machines built by a race known as the Quintessions for slave labor. The Autobots were the workers and the Decepticons were the soldiers. Eventually, they rebelled and took control of Cybertron, the factory planet on which they were all built. Eventually, however, the Autobots and Decepticons found that their ideals clashed, and this disagreement spiraled out of control until a civil war broke out.-Classics/Marvel Comics: In this universe, Primus and Unicron were both created by an extra-dimensional entity known as The One to explore the multiverse. However, it soon became apparent to Primus that Unicron was a corrupt being. While Primus was no match for his brother in combat, he had his advantage in cunning. He trapped both himself and his brother in metallic planetoids. Unicron managed to form his own body into a large, robotic form, while Primus transformed himself into a habitable world: Cybertron. After performing experiments on a nearby planet, during which he successfully created twelve transforming robotic beings that would later be known as The Covenant of Primus, he birthed from the core of his body thirteen beings that could change their shape much like Unicron. These were the Primes, the first thirteen transformers. However, one of these Thirteen, Megatronus Prime, betrayed Primus and became an acolyte of Unicron. This culminated in a battle in which Unicron and Megatronus, now dubbed The Fallen, were thrown into a black hole, never to be seen again.Millenia later, a civil war erupted amongst the Primes' descendants, who parted to form the Autobots and Decepticons.-IDW Comics: The storyline of this universe is very similar to the Marvel Comics timeline. The major difference is that IDW wrote for a more mature target audience, and so, the storyline here is grittier and more modern; Autobots and Decepticons alike die much more frequently, and the plots are more serious (rather than Megatron creating a device to remotely control the Autobots' processors, he creates a railgun and tries to wipe out Autobot City)-Beast Wars/Beast Machines: This timeline takes place in the far future of the Marvel Comics universe. In an effort to conserve energon, the lifeblood of all transformers, they have diminished their bodies to about the size of your average silverback gorilla (this varies between bots, however). The civil war still goes on, but now between the Maximals and Predacons, the descendants of the Autobots and Decepticons, respectively. The civil war ended after Cybertron was transformed into a techno-organic world where the inhabitants took the forms of animals from prehistoric Earth (thanks to Optimus Primal's journey there).Shattered Glass: This is a strange negative-polarity universe where the Autobots, led by the sadistic and evil Optimus Prime, try to conquer Cybertron and the Decepticons, led by the heroic Megatron, rise to stop them. The origin of this universe is unknown, though it most likely diverged from the IDW continuity at a point in the ancient past.Unicron Trilogy (Armada, Energon, Cybertron): There are two notable differences from this continuity and most others: one is the existence of Mini-Cons, a race of miniature transformers that can combine with their larger counterparts for a boost in power and energy. The second is several subtle but fundamental differences in the anatomy of the robots; Sparks are much less fragile and can even be removed and sustained while the body was undergoing repairs or upgrades. The bots were also more bulky in most cases and frequently changed appearance and alternate modes.Movie-verse: Rather than originating from Primus, the bots of this universe were created by an ancient and possibly sentient relic known as the AllSpark. There were seven Primes rather than thirteen, and Cybertron was powered by harvesting the energy of stars with devices known as Star Harvesters. These would be placed on a planet orbiting the chosen star and were activated by a device called the Matrix of Leadership. It would then convert the star's mass and energy into Energon. The one rule for this practice was that a Star Harvester could not be placed on a planet populated with life, sentient or otherwise. However, this rule was broken when The Fallen placed one on Earth. A battle ensued between The Fallen's forces and those of his brothers that ended with The Fallen being sealed in a sarcophagus that was buried on Cybertron and the Matrix being hidden in a tomb composed of the bodies of the Primes themselves.The civil war here was started when the Lord High Protector of Cybertron, Megatron, found the sarcophagus and formed the Decepticons under The Fallen's telepathic will.Bots from this universe feature very intricate designs and are much more violent, whether Autobot or Decepticon.Animated: Unlike the Cybertron of most universes, this universe's Cybertron is controlled by the Autobots, while the Decepticons are scattered across the galaxy. This universe's robots also originate from an AllSpark.In this universe, Autobots never take on flying alternate modes and tend to be less suited for combat than the Decepticons.Aligned: This universe seems to be a merging of all known continuities. Though this universe has an AllSpark of its own, it is merely an extension of Primus's essence and serves as a means of creating more robots via the Well of All Sparks.The civil war in this universe originated from Cybertron's corrupt caste system. Two bots, Orion Pax and Megatron, sought to lift this system in favor of a more balanced government. However, when Orion Pax was renamed Optimus and given the title of Prime, Megatron betrayed the cause and led his Decepticons against Optimus's Autobots.TransTech: Cybertronian society is much more advanced in this universe. It serves as a hub for all other universes, and monitors all trans-dimensional activity. As such, the Universe War is a huge concern for them, but they are still debating over how to intervene.

THE RULES:

1. No god-modding. Basically, don't do anything that would be beyond your character's (and the multiverse's) limits, both mental and physical. For example, one Child of Primus isn't going to be able to take down a whole squad of Unicron's Minions.2. Do not bunny (take excessive control of) or kill other characters without the owner's permission. For example: "Bob threw a rock at Joe's foot, killing him."(In this case, Bob would be the offending player's character, while Joe is another player's character.)3. No metagaming. Everything that your character knows IC must be learned in some way. For example, your CoP general isn't going to know the MoU's battle plan unless he has acquired the intelligence somehow.4. This one goes along with #1: No deus ex machina. Basically, don't god-mode to get your character out of a tricky situation. For example, if your character is surrounded by an enemy squad, he/she can't suddenly take off with his/her rocket boots and escape without a single scratch.5. Don't excessively argue with other players. Any debates that last more than 5 posts will be deemed arguments and be forcefully resolved by a staff member.6. Include the phrase "Burning Justice" when posting your profile so I know that you read this.Any rule-breaking will be dealt with like so:First infringement: You are issued a warning by a staff member. Don't do it again.Second infringement: You are warned again and the offending character is dealt a life-threatening injury.Third infringement: The offending character is killed and you are temporarily suspended from the RPG.Fourth infringement: All of your characters are killed and you are given a suspension twice as long as the previous one.Fifth infringement: Permanent ban, no warnings, no questions asked.(Rule #5 is an obvious exception to this)

THE GUIDELINES:

1. Use IC for speaking in-character and OOC for speaking out-of-character. Example:IC:"One shall stand, one shall fall," Optimus Prime declared.OOC: Decepticon86, that's your cue.2. Don't take anything IC personally. If one player's character seems to not like one of your characters, don't take it as an insult to you.3. Likewise, don't harass other characters IC with the intent of making a given player feel bad.4. LISTEN TO THE STAFF. I cannot stress this enough.

THE PROFILES:

To create a character, fill in one of these profile sheets and post it in the topic. A staff member will review it.For a Cybertronian Character:Name: (Calling a character Prime generally entails an important rank, so PM me before posting a Prime)Gender: (Despite being alien robots, Cybertronians can have the characteristics of a certain gender)Faction: (Minions of Unicron, Children of Primus, Paxitrons, etc.)Home Universe: (G1, Aligned, Movie, etc, or maybe an unknown universe, PM me or refer to TFwiki for help on this)Appearance: (A detailed description or image of how your character looks. Bots can vary in size from grasshopper-sized insecticons to giants the size of skyscrapers. No larger for normal PC's, though)Alternate Mode: (Almost all Cybertronians can take on an alternate form, be it a car, jet, or animal)Weapons: (Keep it realistic and not overpowered; no character is going to wield the Star Saber)Personality: (How your character thinks, feels, and acts)Skills/Special Abilities: (Again, keep it realistic)Weakness: (Nobody's invincible)Bio: (A summary of your character's past, preferably more than one sentence long)For Humans:Name: (No nonsense names, like Awesomedude1234 or ASKDFH)Gender: (...Do I really have to explain this?)Faction: (Who do they fight for/align themselves with?)Homeworld: (Please pick a planet inhabited by humans and currently part of the Leviathan system)Appearance: (A detailed description or image of how your character looks)Weapons: (In a war dominated by giant robots, it's a good idea to arm yourself)Other Equipment: (Any other appliance that wouldn't really fit into the category of "weapons")Skills: (Anything your character is good at. May possibly have superpowers, but PM me about it first; I won't accept very many superhumans)Personality: (How your character thinks, feels, and acts)Weakness: (If giant robots aren't invincible, humans probably aren't either)Bio: (A summary of your character's past, preferably more than one sentence long)Other:If you want a custom species that is neither human nor Cybertronian, PM me with a custom profile (you must at least have a detailed description of the species, a name, an appearance, a home world/universe, and a weakness. A bio would be nice, too).

A note on Alignment: If you participated in Transformers: Alignment before it was closed, feel free to use characters from that RPG. Just fill in a profile for them using the above template and list their home universe as Alignment rather than Aligned.

THE STAFF'S PROFILES:

Important NPCs:

Name: Optimus PrimalGender: MaleFaction: Children of PrimusHome Universe: Beast WarsAppearanceAlternate Mode: Silverback GorillaWeapons: A sword and a flail constructed of durable Cybertanium, as well as a handheld blaster.Personality: Noble and trustworthy. Primal's participation in the Beast Wars has hardened him into a leader and a warrior. He expresses a hatred for evil and a distaste for the mindless killing that Unicron's Minions often participate in. However, he is also still young and somewhat rash.Skills/Special Abilities: Primal can use the Matrix of Purification to cleanse any bot of Dark Energon poisoning or Unicron's nanotech virus (more on that below).Weakness: Primal is afflicted by a radioactive nanotech virus engineered by Unicron that is slowly eating away his body from the inside. If his emotions get the better of him, he can become completely paralyzed or even catatonic for long periods of time. Bio: At the end of the Beast Wars, Primal sacrificed himself in order to stop Megatron and convert Cybertron into a techno-organic paradise. However, when Unicron began to threaten the multiverse, Primus brought him back to life in order to lead the Children of Primus against the Minions of Unicron. In his first raid on Unicron's prison moons, he was severely damaged and infected with the nanotech virus. Despite this, he still leads his faction with pride.

Name: Reptilion

Gender: MaleFaction: Minions of UnicronHome Universe: Unknown, possibly alternate Beast Wars universeAppearanceAlternate Mode: A techno-organic frilled lizard.Weapons: Capable of firing an explosive projectile from his mouth in beast mode. Carries a staff in robot mode that fires energy blasts.Personality: Cold, calculating, and extremely intelligent. He is ruthless in battle, and isn't afraid to tear his foes to shreds.Skills/Special Abilities: His prowess in mathematics comes in handy during battle; his aim is perfect when using long-range missiles and artillery.Weakness: Reptilion is physically weaker than most other bots and his armor plating isn't as thick.Bio: In his home universe, Reptilion was a scholar and a genius. Then, on a routine exploratory mission, he was taken by Unicron and forced to work on the dark god's damaged interplanetary drive. Since then, he has made many advancements in interplanetary travel, specifically in the field of warp gates. He is currently Unicron's longest-serving general.

Zyke:

Name: ShellshockGender: MaleFaction: Minions of UnicronHome Universe: MovieAppearanceAlternate ModeWeapons: A sniper rifle (shown in his appearance pic) and an energon blade. In vehicle mode, he is equipped with missile launchers that can deal quite the punch.Personality: Bloodthirsty and very insane. He enjoys picking off his enemies from a distance much more than engaging them in close combat. Often times, after a kill, his sadistic laughter can be heard echoing across the battlefield.Skills/Special Abilities: Extremely good marksman.Weakness: He is less-equipped for combat at closer ranges. Bio: Shellshock was one of the numerous Decepticons hidden on the Earth's moon after the Ark crashed there. Shortly after being space-bridged into Washington DC and scanning his alternate mode, a mysterious spaceship swooped in and abducted him to serve in Unicron's army. Now, he gladly serves in battle, picking off Children of Primus from afar.Name: WaspinatorGender: MaleFaction: Children of PrimusHome Universe: Shattered GlassAppearance: His armor plating in robot mode is dull purple and black. The head of his beast mode ends up on his chest and the legs extend from his robot-mode arms, giving him a very insectoid appearance, complete with abdomen.Alternate Mode: A giant purple and black wasp.Weapons: A handheld blaster and an energy blade.Personality: Unlike his positive-polarity counterpart, he is quite intelligent. His speech is very clear and precise.Skills/Special Abilities: His intelligence greatly assists him in battle. His armor is also some resistance to explosive damage.Weakness: While his armor is resistant to explosive damage, it is less resistant to non-explosive projectiles and energy-based attacks.Bio: Far in the future of the Shattered Glass universe, Waspinator assisted his leader Megatron as he and the Predacons attempted to steal the famed Golden Disk out of the evil clutches of the Maximals. Although outnumbered and nearly outgunned, they escaped on a craft that Waspinator managed to secure.They were sent through a mysterious time warp and ended up on prehistoric Earth with the cruel Optimus Primal pursuing them relentlessly. Waspinator scanned a wasp as his alternate mode. However, shortly after his first battle with the Maximals, he was whisked away by Primus to join the fight against Unicron and his Minions.

Axilus:

Name: Optimus PrimeGender: MaleFaction: Children of PrimusHome Universe: MovieAppearance: Normal With E.R.W.S. (see below)Alternate Mode: Normal With Trailer (see below)Weapons: A variety of weapons. Only four can be stored within his body at one time, and each individual part of a set of two counts as one, rather than the pair counting as one.-Energon Sword: A swords, heated by Energon surrounding it and burning. It is immune to its own heat and does not soften or melt because of this. Other objects, however, are not. It does not burn while not activated. -Energon Axe: The above, but there is only one, and it's an axe. Pic of Optimus with his sword and this axe.-A Triple Barrel Ion Rifle: A gun that uses Ion energy to propel bullets forward with great speed and force, thus leaving explosive, ballistic, and shrapnel damage. Has three barrels, slower rate of fire, and must be held two-handed when firing. It can be held with one hand when not firing though, just not pointed straight. Pic of Optimus with this gun and a sword.-Combat Shield: A medium sized shield made of dense metal. Can withstand standard fire and melee, but not heavy weapons. Pic of Optimus with a sword and the Combat Shield.-Blade Knuckles: A set of bladed brass knuckles that protrude from between the wrist and armor plate bearing the flame pattern on his forearm. They extend forward, then move down in front of his knuckles to deal a highly painful and potentially injuring punch. Pic of the Blade Knuckles.-Trailer: In truck mode, he can haul around a trailer, which cannot go into subspace, ever. Only he can transform it into either of its two other modes:It can transform into an Armored Weapons Platform. This platform stores all weapons not stored inside his body, and when deployed on the battlefield can allow for more versatility. Pic of Optimus getting his Combat Shield from the Armored Weapons Platform.He usually transforms it back into a trailer after getting weapons, in order to prevent theft and/or damage.In addition, it can transform into the Emergency Response Weapons System, a jetpack with two gauntlets. These gauntlets protect his forearms slightly and have highly powerful, heavy-round machine guns. The jetpack is self-explanatory. Pic of Optimus using the E.R.W.S.Unfortunately, while using the ERWS, he expends a great amount of energy, and so he must use it sparingly.Personality: Optimus Prime is a mostly calm being, spending most of his spare time thinking, observing, or speaking to friends and comrades in a relaxing manner. He believes that beings have a right to their own government and way of life, as long as this does not go against the rights of other beings.He puts all fear aside when he must defend the innocent, or the ideals he believes in, and will charge into battle whenever he is needed. He will not, however, attack without cause or for small matters, and only fights as a last resort. Thankfully for all those he is protecting, it still counts in his mind as a last resort to attack those he knows already to be evil oppressors of freedom and the innocent on the spot, so long as the first time they fought was a last resort.He is slow to anger, especially with those he has already met, and easily forgives small things. Only in the case of the most horrible and evil beings is he unforgiving. When he is angry, however, he is relentless, fighting even when his own limbs are torn off, if it is possible to do so.Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. The governing motto behind all his actions. However, centuries of war and betrayal have made its meaning nowhere near all-encompassing. There are far too many who obstruct freedom through their own will, for the sake of power or malice. Too many to imprison, or too strong to imprison. Decepticon or Minion of Unicron, there is no difference. Evil must be destroyed, and so must those who oppress freedom repeatedly, endlessly, constantly, and irrevocably.Optimus does not enjoy killing, but he has no hesitance to kill a known enemy.Skills/Special Abilities: He is very physically strong, but not invincible. Many beings can overpower him in this regard, but not most. He has average accuracy with his weapons, and quick reflexes. (Not quick speed, though, and so that is a bit limited) His armor is mainly protective against gunfire, so heavy weapons and melee weapons will do more damage to him. Point blank shots also deal more damage, naturally.His Energon consumption, like all Movie Transformers, is very efficient, and as such he can live millenia without a single extra dose. He has, in fact, been forced to do so. This does not mean he has infinite energy in battle. Due to failsafes in his body, he can be exhausted just like anyone else in the entire game.He carries within him the Matrix of Leadership, which holds the (inaccessible, even to him) knowledge contained within the Allspark. What he can use it for is to resurrect dead Transformers, however, many conditions must be satisfied for this to work.1. The Transformer in question must have all vital parts intact, with the exception of one.2. The body must be fully assembled, and if it has been disassembled, putting it back together does not count.3. There must be some Energon left inside the body.4. If a Spark Extractor or Cortical Psychic Patch killed the Transformer, they cannot be resurrected, because their metaphorical "spirit" was entirely destroyed.5. If they came into contact with Dark Energon, they cannot be resurrected.6. If they were killed by Unicron or any of his minions who were specially gifted or given Dark Energon, they cannot be resurrected.Weakness: He tends to charge into battle with a very simple plan, or without one at all. He will always take on the enemy he perceives to be the biggest threat (He'd attack a guy 50 times bigger), unless victory is impossible under the circumstances. (Unicron at full strength while he has no power-boosting items of enough significance) His anger can also cause him to pursue fleeing enemies, which tends to result in them striking back against him with rather high force. The fact that he kills enemies frequently causes many not of his universe to dislike him, resulting in less backup than normally provided to a Child of Primus. His speed is below average, resulting in him having trouble chasing or escaping others, and in dodging very fast attacks. Due to his use of projectile weapons, he can run out of ammo.Bio: Strict Movie continuity, right up to the end of Dark of the Moon. After these events, Optimus had his arm re-attached by Ratchet. He and the rest of the Autobots rebuilt or replaced all his lost, damaged, or destroyed weaponry, including his trailer. At that point, Primus opened a portal, instructing him to follow and leave the other Autobots behind to help the humans rebuild. He did so, finding himself in the middle of a Children of Primus encampment. After a brief sequence of confusion, they explained the situation to him. He joined them, and is usually seen leading a squad of Children of Primus on the battlefield, strategizing, or attempting to discover the whole truth about the situation, and Unicron's whole plan. The Children of Primus normally have him lead soldiers who are more prone to killing, both because they fit better together, and because he, with his clear moral beliefs, however eccentric, can keep even more "abnormal" troops in line.

Kaithas:

Name: Jadestone

Gender: MaleFaction: Children of PrimusHome Universe: G1/WingsAppearance: Jadestone is tall, even for a cybertronian. His eyes glow sapphire blue out of a face not unlike Optimus Prime's in the movies. The biggest thing that sets him apart is his translucent armor, which makes him look like he's coated in emerald. His shoulder's, however, are gold, his set of "wings" (they don't allow him to fly, but they act as a solar panel) black.Alternate mode: Cybertronian tank.Weapons: Two wrist mounted cannons that take in the light hitting his body and focus it into a powerful laser. Also has a sword, though he doesn't use it much.Personality: Jadestone is not serious, to say the least. While this gives him the appearance of not caring, he truly cares quite a bit, and he deals with strong emotions by joking. He trusts easy but doesn't forgive for a while. (I apologize for short personality blank, I really dislike doing them in profiles. I usually end up editing.)Skills/Special abilities: A very good sharpshooter, as well as being able to absorb visible light attacks coming at him. Has a fast alternate form.Weakness: Jadestone's main weapons are useless in the dark and cold, while good with his sword he isn't exceptional.Bio: Jadestone had a rather interesting life. Somehow there was a mixup, and he, an Autobot, got a military form. This proved itself useful for blowing up stuff that was in the way of construction, and he kept it. During the battle on the ship heading toward Earth Jadestone was knocked off, missing the event that lead to the Transformers getting Earth forms. After waking up and wandering for millennia he was sucked into the main dimension by Unicron in his quest for energy, barely escaping and joining Primus.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

• 2 weeks later...

Clad in IronBackground:Welcoming to a world far different from the one you know. The world lies on the brink of open war, and your actions as a player will decide how and when conflict will break out.But before that, you need to know how this world varies from ours. America gained its independence... and then lost it in our world, and is under British rule. The biggest shift, however, occurred just before the start of the Opium War. Namely, it didn’t happen. History played out very differently from here on out. England is still the British Empire, though it is declining in power. Likewise, the Qing dynasty in China is still in power, though their hold on the world is weakening. The European Alliance is being tested in this conflict by being flanked by the two might empires. In the midst of this turmoil, America, Russia, and the Indian Subcontinent are all revolting, threatening the tentative balance of power in the world. More of this history will be covered in the factions section.Neither World War was fought, and nuclear weapons have not yet been developed. Due to the unique circumstances presented by this version of history, a new way of waging war arose.Battle mechs. Usually bipedal in nature, they are the perfect platform for heavier weapons than most vehicles can handle, with the added mobility of the common soldier. Despite their versatile nature, they far from dominate the battlefield. Conventional vehicles, like tanks and fighters, are still prevalent. Well, now that you have the background of the world on which we live, let’s get down to the details.Factions and History:In this game three major powers exist, the European Alliance, the British Empire, and Qing Empire. However the constant state of flux the game starts in leaves this fragile balance ripe for change, as revolts in regions around the world continue to spread, you as a player will have a large role in deciding which revolts are successful, and which are not.British Empire: The British Empire is one of the most powerful forces currently on the planet. Despite a defeat in the Revolutionary War, they made sure they didn’t miss their opportunity. Weakened by the Civil War, America was in no shape to fight back when British ships landed, and immediately proceeded to assert their dominance over the nation. The Empire controls a significant portion of North America, excluding some minor pockets of resistance, and a large chunk of Europe. Though their armies remain powerful, their hold on some of their territory is weakening. Constant small scale rebellions and the ever looming threat of war with one of the other power’s has taken its toll.European Alliance: Seeing that they stood no chance alone, the remainder of Europe banded together, forming a tightly knit group. They control the remainder of Europe, and share borders with both the British and the Qing Empires. They also control a significant portion of South America. Key components of the Alliance are France, Spain, Germany, and Russia. The latter was one of the first casualties of the conflict that drastically shifted the balance of power. Always lagging behind in technology, Russia lost much of its territory to the Qing Empire. The other nations, too weak individually to fight a war on so many fronts, agreed to an alliance.Qing Empire: The powerhouse of the east, the Qing Empire has begun to fade, having suffered from instability and stagnation within its government. However, despite its waning power, it has not lost its military potency. The Qing Empire continues to be one of the most powerful nations, and its reputation alone is enough to dissuade the other nations from declaring war. However, tensions have only continued to rise since the events that reformed the balance of power. War could break out at any time, and enmity is particularly strong between the Qing Empire and the British Empire.Note: With some exceptions, most of the game will be occurring on the European and Asian continents. All three major factions are present there, and if things were to be spread out too much, no one would ever be able to interact with anyone else. That’s not to say you can’t go anywhere else, or that you won’t, just that most of the action will occur on these two continents.Gameplay:This game is, admittedly, story driven. But, that does not mean you all should sit around and wait for us to give you missions. No. We won’t constantly give you missions just to amuse you. Make your own plots, your own groups, your own factions. Rob a supply train. Lead a mercenary group. We craft the world, and we give you missions, but that does not mean you should be reliant on us for entertainment.MissionsSalaries and MechaUnlike in other games, there is actual currency in this game. Based on your role, (pilot, footsoldier, driver, etc. It is even possible to be a Politician, which will have a different method of gameplay covered later.) you will have a set salary. After each mission or battle, you will receive your set salary. Playing well in game can result in a promotion to a higher military rank, which naturally, will lead to a raise. Likewise, climbing the ranks can lead to other bonuses as of yet unknown to you, the players. This reward will be used but only when the GMs deem it is appropriate. Do not ask for it.Your salary really only serves specific purposes in the mechanics of the game. Saying that your character bought a hot dog down the street doesn’t matter. Your salary can be used to purchase upgrades to your vehicle(Mecha, Tank etc.), and even entirely new machines. However, there’s something else to it as well. If, in combat, you damage your mecha, you can pay to repair it. However choosing to put this payment off can be detrimental as the more damaged the mech the worse it performs, the more likely it is to be damaged further, and the more it will cost to repair. Preexisting upgrades, outlined later in this post, have a set price.Custom machines and upgrades are indeed allowed. However, they must be PMed to one of the staff members, who will decide if it even can be used. If it can, upgrades and suits will be assigned a price. Price will vary on a case by case basis.Which brings us directly into the next topic of discussion, and probably the one most of you have been waiting for.The Mecha:At the start of the game, you will have your choice of a number of mass produced models. Make no mistake, you are not the ace pilot of your faction, you are not the guy running around without being touched. No, you are the little guys. The pilots most people don’t know about.Said mass produced model can, to an extent, be customized. You can change the appearance, and you can decide what weapons it has. Over time, you will be able to work up enough money from missions to purchase either upgrades or completely new suits. Some perks will also come from good roleplaying, or other sources.The only surefire way to upgrade your mecha is through your salary. But if you happen to be at the right place, at the right time, or do just the right thing, or ask NPCs just the right questions, you never know. You might get lucky.Mecha Models:Note, these are only the models you can start with. As you gain enough money, and wish to purchase upgrades or models, the higher end ones will be revealed. This is the first tier. More will be revealed as time goes on, but since mech pilots can only start out with a Tier One, this is all that is needed.Tier One:M-71 Behemoth: The largest of the basic models, the Behemoth towers over the others. The hard, blocky angles are reminiscent of the early designs, before the advent of modern mecha technology. Because it is indeed a relic from that era, Adopting the old saying, “If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it”, the Behemoth has been in production for years. The systems are crude, but effective. It has no functional hands, as technology was not advanced enough at the time for them to be effective. In their place are heavy pincers, meant to grip and lift if necessary, but also effective in combat. The weapon systems are built in, rather than held. These models, while advantageous in some regards, do have their flaws. Despite their thick armor, and a tendency for heavy weapons, said weapons are attached on rotating mounts, with limited movement. To this end, there are certain angles from which the Behemoth cannot strike. It is also the slowest of the models, far outpaced by newer models. In a similar fashion, the cockpit is similarly crude, with levers and buttons in place of modern joysticks. The seal is antiquated, and the ladder is attached to the rear of the mech, easily accessible to ground troops.M-10 Warrior: The Warrior is, for all intents and purposes, the standard model. Not as big as the Behemoth, or as strong, it is far more versatile. In place of the Behemoth’s claws, the Warrior has fully functioning hands. In a similar vein, the cockpit seal is far more secure, to be more effective at preventing attempts to hijack the mech. It has a slimmer design, massive, blocky limbs and sharp angles replaced by a sleek outline, combining flexibility and protection. The sensor array is more advanced, housed in the head unit. While it lacks the heavy weapons capability of the M-71, it can be outfitted with a wider variety of weapons, ranging from rifles to machine guns. The ladder to access the cockpit is mounted on the side of the leg, harder for any ground forces to reach. Like the Behemoth, it has a very large blind spot, directly behind it. A small enough attacker could easily evade notice.M-9 Assaulter: The Assualter is by far the smallest of the models given to the rank and file. About up to the Warrior’s shoulder, which is in turn up to the Behemoth’s chest, the Assaulter is also the least durable of the mechs. Attacks the other models could shrug off with relative ease can be deadly. It has a slim appearance, and a form designed to reduce the size of the target. It is by far the fastest of the models, and able to run circles around the slower models in the hands of the right pilot. The Assaulter is the newest of the models as well, with a more advanced control scheme and tightened security. It tends to possess lighter weaponry, though often rapid fire. Small machine guns, shotguns, and blades are the norm for this fragile speedster. Unlike its brethren, it has a drastically reduced blind zone, limited mostly to soldiers sneaking up on the ground. Ladder rungs travel up the right leg, eventually slipping around to the back where the access hatch is located.Mecha Upgrades:Now in terms of upgrades to your Mecha a few stipulations apply: One your character must be approved to possess it, just hoarding money isn’t enough, your superiors in the military must feel your character is deserving(although bribes may help). The other rule is that one must have a fully repaired Mecha in order for an upgrade to be applied, also upgrades can be destroyed in battle, so be warned.Other Occupations:Now as mentioned before other occupations are also available, this occupations will have unique situations and perks only available to them so we encourage you to try them out, expect to see us staff making quite a few non Mecha Pilots as our PC’s.Military Jobs:Now you may be wondering to yourself, what’s the point of joining the military without a Mecha? Well we have a few good reasons, one foot soldiers in this game can be quite potent and if you prove yourself as a good foot soldier you’ll be able to purchase a good Mecha right off the bat instead of a starter model.Next reason, Staff will be handing out special missions that will only go to footsoldiers, tank drivers etc. After all Mecha our inadequate for discreetly capturing a building or retrieving intel from hostile areas. This missions will have special bonuses and pay very well, not to mention then will be rolled out with relative consistency. Plus special will be ongoing arcs that are a ripe opportunity for character development and influencing the world. After all what if your character is the one that sets the Northern Hemisphere free?A few jobs available right off the bath will be stuff like Jet Pilots, Tank drivers, and of course the ever present, ever important foot soldier. You can also suggest other jobs and we can approve it on a case by case basis.PoliticiansPolitics may not be the most beloved job but they have the most unique opportunity to influence this world. When we talk politicians we mean not only diplomats from places like the Alliance creating treaties with some of the Empires. No, we’re also including in this umbrella the opportunity to create a character who inspires people to change, or revolt, or whatever. Your character could even gain an influence like that of Gandhi in this world.However PC politicians are by no means hotshots whose words are the law, you other small fries who start off with nearly no weight in the politics of the system, you probably don’t even have any allies. It is up to you to make those Allies.The only politicians who receive set salaries are the first category of politicians serving as ambassadors for different countries. These politicians can put their salary towards funding campaigns, buying allies, or maybe just funding your own army. We will role out more opportunities for money use depending on how the political system works out.Realism and this RPGNow, I know what you’re thinking. “Realism in a game with giant robots?” Yes. That’s exactly what is being said. Even in futuristic settings, there is realism to follow.To start with, you are not vastly superior to your enemies. There are games on this forum where you can charge in guns blazing and slaughter NPC opponents, and emerge unscathed. This isn’t one of them. Your enemies are just as skilled as you, if not more so. Your technology isn’t any better. Attack a massive group without a plan, whether they are NPCs or PCs, and you will be severely harmed.This extends to enemy soldiers as well. Just because they don’t have mechs doesn’t mean they aren’t a threat. The units you will start with are incapable of targeting so precisely quickly, making them difficult targets to hit. A well aimed sniper shot or a rocket is just as dangerous to you as another mecha.The third point should be obvious, but I’ll outline it anyway. You technically could roll out and attack a foreign base. But you would be slaughtered. Bases are highly defended, and are not easily captured.Rules1.No godmodding. Godmodding is where a player blatantly ignores realism, their own abilities, and any injuries they have sustained to pull off attacks or moves that are simply not possible. Example: Dodging a perfectly aimed shot from a sniper you didn’t know was there and then perfectly targeting them from hundreds of yards away, taking them out in one shot. This example contains several cases of g-modding, and I suspect they are obvious. If you believe someone is g-modding, talk to them. And if they don’t listen, and you still think they are, PM one of the GMs.2.No bunnying and no autohitting. Bunnying is when you control another player’s character to do something without explicit permission. Autohitting is when you specify an attack, and that it hit. It is up to your foe to deal with whether an attack hits.3.Use IC (In-Character) and OOC (Out-Of-Character). Example:IC: BobBob threw a punch at Joe.OOC: Hey, Randomguy111. Want to join in?4.Your characters are not invulnerable. They are not allowed to be randomly killed without permission, however, they can be killed. If you go into battle, there is a chance that your character will be killed. If you are put in a position where you can either g-moderator or die, you will die. If you want to prevent that, you may PM the player whose character is about to kill you, and discuss it with them. But they are not obligated to spare your character from a fate they have forced them into.It should be noted however that this does not mean skilled RPers should just go around killing other characters. If your character is belligerently assaulted and it is obvious that the the other player is doing this mainly to kill your character, notify the staff at once. We will take a look into the matter and intervene if necessary.5. No OOC only posts. If you have something you wish to discuss PM the player, if it’s for the group, post in the blog entry linked at the bottom of the page.6. Listen to the GMs. We are in charge. If you have a problem with what one of them has ruled on a subject, or with how they are doing things, PM them. But their word is law.7. Most importantly, have fun. Try and cause a war, maybe try and make a faction to take over the world. Have a grand old time.PunishmentsWe’d rather not use them, but we might have to. And thus, here is our punishment system for breaking the rules.First Offense: You will receive a warning. This is the only one you will receive. This is the one chance you have to stop what you are doing, and behave.Second Offense: Major damage to one of your mechs, or to a character if you have no mechs.Third Offense: Your mech is taken away from the offending character. You are no longer a mecha pilot, you are a common footsoldier. You must earn it back.Fourth Offense: Offending character is killed. Period, end of discussion.Fifth Offense: You are temporarily banned from the RPG. The period of time will be determined based on the seriousness of the event in question. This is your final chance to modify your behavior.Sixth Offense: You are now banned. Leave the topics, do not post again, do not come back.ProfilesFill out this form to join, and then PM a GM for approval, do not post in the topic. If you have questions about what you are allowed to do, PM a GM.You are allowed five characters total, but only two may start as mecha pilots. Others must save up salary for a mecha. Never fear, however. Just because you can’t have a mecha for everyone, doesn’t mean you’re toast in a combat scenario. Soldiers have their own advantages, namely being small targets, and I think you will find that they are an interesting perspective to use. Also do not make a whole band of politicians just to get your ideas approved, it doesn’t work that way.Name:Gender:Faction: (You may choose one of the above factions, Civilian, or Neutral. Neutrals tend to be mercenaries, but that doesn’t mean your’s has to be.)Appearance: What does your character look like? That scar on the eye? Are they missing a tooth? Short, tall, fat, thin?Mech: Yes or no. Mechs have a separate profile.Occupation: Pilot, transport truck driver, politician, engineer, what? Salaries will be determined based on your occupation. If we can’t quite figure out what it should be, we’ll discuss it with you. Gameplay will also be determined by occupation as we outlined above.Weapons/Equipment: Pretty self explanatory. Anything you use as a tool, weapon, or gear should be put here.Skills: Again, self explanatory. What is your character good at.Weakness: Everyone has one.Personality: What are they like? Cold? Friendly? Arrogant?Bio: Where’s your character from? What happened in their past?Mech Profile:Model: Pretty self explanatory. What type of mech?Unit Designation: Omega One? Blue Two? What? Delta is reserved, sorry folks. :PAppearance: Each stock model has a set appearance, but it can be modified a bit. Nothing drastic, but a few paint applications, maybe a slightly different molding. Maybe some specific scratch markings?Armament: Rifle? Rocket launcher? Gatling gun? Giant knife?Capabilities: Only applicable for Custom Models, or advanced modelsWeakness: Only applicable for Custom Models or Advanced models. Otherwise, capabilities and weakness are well catalogued in this post.Important NPC’sThese are important political, military, and financial leaders of this world. They will controlled jointly by the staff, for personal one on one conversations with an NPC any GM can post with them, however when something important pops the staff will convene and settle on a post before it is posted.StaffGMs:Krayzikk BieberToa OnaraxThe OtterThese are the starting staff of the game. They are equal in authority. If there is a disagreement between us, we will settle it ourselves. As such, there is no head staff member to be contacted. If a matter is significant enough to require it, we will all discuss the issue.If we decide we need to, good players may be promoted to GM Assistant. In that role, they have the authority to approve profiles and generally keep an eye on things. However, character approval can be overridden if there is a valid reason. If you are promoted, never fear. You do not have to give up your characters. Staff, of any position, are allowed to have PCs. They must conform to the same rules as the ones players do.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

@Digimon: The only problem I can still see is, again, the armour digi-eggs. Do you give them to the Digimon you want to evolve? Do you scan them with your digi-vice? Do they just evolve into a digimon like regular eggs except it can evolve better? How would I use one if I came across it?

Oh, and does the Corruption really only hold half of the Forest Region? Its made out to be a major threat in the opening paragraph but it doesn't seem to be troubling anyone much

@Clad in Iron: What sort of technology level are humans operating at here? I figured that, without either of the World Wars we'd be set back a bit since a lot of developments came out of them, but you mention jet fighters existed which seem more modern to me and my limited knowledge of military tech. And then we have gatling guns in the profiles which were a bit outdated even for pre-WWI...

If the salaries are set (other than for the special missions), should that be mentioned somewhere? Or are they decided on a mission-to-mission basis as with the politicians?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

For ease of reference, Onarax is handling the salary based questions.

The technology level, outside of mecha related gear, is more or less modern. Phones, computers, etc. The tech would be set back by the lack of the world wars, but it is modern. Artistic license, I guess, but if I needed to give an explanation it would be that the series of skirmishes, smaller scale battles, and constant brink of war situation would cause weapon technology to advance at a rate similar to our own. The gatling guns bit mostly referred to mecha, because they could easily be mounted on a mech.

There might be some slightly more advanced tech revealed later on in the game, but it is a very large maybe.

Short version, tech level is more or less modern.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

In terms of salaries there is a bit of a baseline, however there are plenty of variables which can affect it. Such as rank, occupation, allegiance, and especially performance. These different adjustments render typing up salaries relatively impractical. However as the game progresses and more people join, then inevitably end up in similar circumstances, you will see flat rates pop more often. However at the current time a flat rate wouldn't be the most reliable and would benefit few other than the staff.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Huh... I honestly thought I took all elements of Armor Digivolution for now. Well like I said, its very hard to explain unless you have seen the show. When it OFFICIALLY comes into play in the RP I'll have a good description of how it works by thenAnd, just fixed the region names and how much corruption each region has. Though, these are the first regions we will be in at the start, the digital world is infinite and we will be able to explore more as the sorry progresses.

• 2 weeks later...

Plot OverviewThe year is 0067 of the Interstellar Common Calender. Fifteen years have passed since the last great Colonial War, and humanity is at an uneasy peace with itself. The Inner Worlds, the heart of humanity's influence and population, are once more content to bicker in planetary politics, and not bring the horrors of interstellar war once more upon unsuspecting worlds. However, the conflict of fifteen years prior has changed a great many things; the Outer Worlds, a collection of vast farm worlds and barren desert planets, have begun to grow in influence. Many people from many walks of life have come to start a new life on the planets of the cosmos once overlooked. Yet as more civilized kind come, the Outer World's previous denizens are still quite present. Pirates roam the trade routes, criminals find cities of refuge, insurgents lay in wait for their day, and some of the truly crazed drift in the stars. It is a place of great opportunity for an up and coming businessman... or a criminal with their eyes on something greater than petty crime.

THE OUTER WORLDS

Created by Alex Humva

Advised by Basilisk

Staffed&Co-hosted by Alex Humva and Basilisk

Rules of Space

• All BZP rules apply, naturally.
  • Be civil about things; getting attached to characters is fine, but if someone gets lucky then try not to rage too hard. Necromancy is always an option after all.
  • Keep in mind that, aside from some minor breaks from reality (FTL anyone?) this universe still exists on the same fundamental principles as our own. I can't very well expect everyone to have a magnificent understanding of physics, but at least try to fit into Newtonian physics, please?
  • Character killing is not banned. It is however very carefully watched by those in power. Random trolling of people is going get a boot to the face very quickly. Killing an intelligent character is usually pretty difficult, so if the death requires too many assumptions or too many contrivances, don't expect it to go very well.
  • God modding is not approved of. Money is power, and unless some smart savings happen, there's not going be many players running around with battleships.
  • Time, like most RPGs, is somewhat fluid and weird, but suffice to say that when it comes to traveling across space we have a mostly time-skippy setup. Basically, players are allowed to time skip around the universe so long as common sense is applied and the universe doesn't completely implode. GMs reserve the authority to halt time skips in name of plot integrity and assign a real-time:RPG-time ratio to your travels on a need-to basis.
  • Have fun and all that jazz. This may be a more realistic RPG, and thus just slightly darker and grittier, but that doesn't mean going all serious mode on it. It's a fun space romp with a side of politics, not Warhammer 40K.

Punishments are circumstantial and tailored to the crime. They include but are not necessarily limited to: warning, killing of character, destruction of character's assets, public shaming of character, time ban, and full ban.Universe OverviewThis RPG takes place in an ambiguous point in the future. Humanity has expanded to the stars, and the years in between have allowed us to turn entire worlds to our liking, allowing for mass colonization. The worlds that humanity colonized in its initial wave of colonization and are greatly populated or important economically are known as the Inner Worlds; this does not refer to their position relative to earth. Later, less influential worlds, are known as the Outer Worlds. Historically, the Outer Worlds have always been the less civilized areas of space, where the law is loose and people learn to be tough or be trampled underfoot. This is something of a stereotype as many of these worlds do have good law enforcement agencies, but it's an image that's stuck.Perhaps one of the more important technologies in this setting is how we traverse space. The two principal technologies here are black space drives and plasma drives. Black space drives are used to break the speed of light by entering into an alternate reality, through which a ship can travel and pop out somewhere else. This process takes exactly 89 hours, 55 minutes, and 34 seconds, regardless of where you started and ended. Because of the issues with long range destination tracking though, intergalactic travel is still out of reach for everyone except the richest of science foundations.

Plasma drives serve as a less fantastic space technology. If you want to know technical specifics Google it, NASA has some good papers on them. What matters in this context is that they serve as the go to engine type for space travel. Running off of cheaply found hydrogen or helium gas (or really any suitable gas) and an on-board generator, they can take a ship from Earth to Mars in a months time, depending on how the orbits are that time of year. Since the black space drive does the heavy lifting and is fairly precise, this isn't that much of a problem, though due to the cost of black space jump fuel, it is sometimes preferable to go the long way.The overall technology of this universe isn't as far fetched as some would hope. Fusion power generation is still a young technology, only recently perfected in the last few decades. Medically many great advancements have been made, cancer has been cured, most plagues have been eradicated. Xenodisease is a concern though and some of the nastier sorts are quite active. Computers reached their peak a while ago, electronics peaking in the early 21st century and photonics later. Quantum and chemical computers are available but generally more expensive and used for more specialized tasks.Socio-politically, humanity has yet to achieve unity. Unlike some other speculative fiction, Earth is still split into well over a hundred nations, though some have grouped together into formations like the European Union or the South American Coalition. The influence of these Terran governments stretch into space, but they are far from having a monopoly on it. Hundreds more nations exist in the cosmos, usually busy bickering with each other. The only planets with a one world government tend to be the ones with a scarce few million living on them.Some Notable LocationsEarth: The home and birthplace of humanity, Earth's importance has slumped in the first century ICC. The de jure political heart of humanity, it contains a population of four billion and thanks to recent advances in terraforming has some of the largest nature reserves in the galaxy. Because of this as well as one of its cities serving as home to the United Space Organization, it retains some significance politically speaking.Neues Deutschland: The de facto political heart of the galaxy, it's quite arguably the most important planet of the Inner Worlds. One of the first legendary "Ten", the first planets humanity colonized upon discovery and perfection of blackspace, it has a population of nine billion and is roughly 1.5 times the size of Earth. It's also home to many Terran nations' colonies, though the name should give a clue as to who got there first.New Kituwa: The arguable 'heart' of the Outer Worlds, this planet contains some of the strongest Outer World nations and a massive manufacturing economy to supplement is agriculture industry. It also, naturally, serves as a location where many organized crime bosses can be found. It has a population of eight billion and a rather extensive network of underwater transports and bunkers. An anomaly worth pointing out is that the planet revolves around a white dwarf, creating some strange astronomical events.Váli: A small moon orbiting a gas giant called Odin, Váli is primarily a mining colony. Thanks to the bursts of radiation given off by the system's binary pulsars though, it creates an excellent hideout for criminal life looking to stay off the grid, if they're willing to stomach some radiation.Fisch: Perhaps the most backwoods of all the Outer Worlds, it has a population of little over fifty million but is filled to the brim with farms. The entire world and all of its nations are filled with farm after farm after farm. For this reason it's commonly known as the breadbasket planet. They also have a great fishing industry. Primarily reason why it's important is a communications network that's in place, the central nexus of a much larger web of blackspace data capsules.GameplayGameplay here is best thought of as a hands-off rogue-like game. The options present for players extend to practically everything in reason; merchant, pirate, politician, travelling musician, the list goes on. In a universe with thousands of factions and dozens of worlds to explore, there’s really never a dull day.Perhaps something of note is the ability to expand a character’s influence further than some other RPGs might allow. While not quite going into the category of real time simulation or strategy, there’s plenty of room for expansion of power and wealth. Many aspects of the game require it; while I’m not going to hassle over buying groceries, a person can’t just go and buy a hundred thousand dollar space skiff without finding some way to get the cash. It’s less a number game and more just common sense; flying a luxury yacht probably means that its owner has to be more concerned about gas money than, say, a space pinto.Something else to point out is the second part of a rogue-like game; death is very much a possibility. Expect no plot armor when raiding a pirate camp or being attacked by mercenaries, be they NPCs or PCs. This is not to say death is a certainty; remember that medical science has progressed, there is such thing as futuristic bulletproof vests, and that actually getting into trouble is pretty hard if you’re smart about it. It is entirely possible to live as a traveling space farmer that never encounters any sort of danger, just like it is in the real world, minus the space part.Profiles and SubmissionsCharacter name: Self explanatory. For the sake of all pure in the world, choose something that makes sense. Just because this is an ambiguous point in the future doesn't mean you get someone called Abituzetiuda. Unless he's an Aztec god anyways.Character description: Again, self explanatory. Give as much detail as you're comfortable with; it should be enough to paint a good picture in someone's head, but if you can't get that much out, it's fine.Character occupation: Space truck driver? Rogue? Politician? Businessman? Hobo? It'd be nice to know.Side characters: Some people want to run groups. This means that inevitably their characters are going have important employees, fellow terrorists, whathaveyou. These sit in a higher status than NPCs but aren't quite PCs. They tend to be more competent than your average mook for instance.Character biography: General history, motives, whathaveyou. Stick whatever you fill comfortable with in here and we'll work it out from there.

Edited by Dr. Alexandra Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

That'd be just an in-universe fact I decided to toss in. That's how much time in universe it takes, so generally speaking four days real time will get you there, unless I or Basilisk decide some time bendery is in order to keep things running smoothly.

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Time works here like it does with most RPGs, with a minor caveat; the 1:1 ratio of real time to RPG time is the default flow of time unless something is otherwise specified. So you'd post "I started going to Vali" and then say in the OOC, "hey glorious and wonderful GMs, can I timeskip there?" and if nothing important was happening/no critical meetings going on/other extraordinary events, we'd say "sure go timeskip" and you could arrive at Vali.

If something was happening that we decided is important enough, then you'll be stuck waiting for four days, unless the event continues on and slowing time down is required to keep the order of the plot intact.

Basically, your normal wacky RPG time except it actually has a default state.

Edited by Cybernetic Alex Humva

voidstars.png

Why not just make it so there is a required post count in between travels? Such and such on CYBERSHIP took off to the END OF THE UNIVERSE.

Filler post 1.

Filler post 2.

Filler post 3.

ETC..

Arrives at destination.

?

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

Because I've always felt that's an arbitrary system. Post counts don't solve the underlying problem, which is player sensitive meetings could be going on and there should be some way to let those conclude before moving on. I think between me and Basilisk we'll be active enough, and if not we can hire some helpers.

If you guys want I can include a note in the rules, maybe making it default that you can timeskip around to places unless the staff/common sense says otherwise?

voidstars.png

I figured if there was something important going on before the complete space jump completed that the players would play it out until it was finished. Just clear it up how you want to, at least adding in that note will help.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

I believe I've cleared up that confusion with the edited time rule.

voidstars.png