Overdue Rendezvous

This all changed as Kakaru walked back to his house on a grey, unusually stormy day, whistling idly as he pulled at the belt from his satchel, easing the pressure and rubbing his neck. As soon as he saw the two cloaked characters standing on his doorstep his stomach churned. It wasn’t their demeanor that upset him: They looked neither menacing nor welcoming. It was the fact that, underneath one of the drawn hoods, two piercing blue eyes bore into his from behind a silver Avohkii.

Overdue RendezvousOriginal sketch drawn with pencil ~40 minutes, scanned and digitalized with a tablet ~20 hours. No custom brushes were used.I'm happy that I managed to finish this, and am happy with how it turned out.Next up my AC #18 entry.- 55555

:kaukau: I like most everything about it, except the composition suggests a background. I think it would make the piece stand out. As it, I find it a tad bit static and ultimately I'm only going to remember it for being a gathering of figures. Of course, this might be more interesting to me if I was interracting with your characters. Nice excerpt from the RPG, by the way.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

all i have to say is frickin unbelievably amazing. the dark and ominous feeling. the way it almost looks like they came back from a funeral. just the hilt of that blade looks deadly. and is that a blade in the hooded guys left arm or is that his arm. i noticed you said you penciled it but what method did you use to color it? reason i ask is that the colors are really smooth and flow good. i would love a link to where you keep your art because i think i'm a fan.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.