Answer Questioned, Topic Closed Final Poll

Vote for the best entry in each category!  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cast your votes here! You may select one entry from each category for which to vote.This final round begins on April 12th and will end on April 14th at 11:59 PM, Eastern.Below, you will find the entries that correspond to the options in the three poll questions above. Please consider each entry's wit and relevance to the given answer ("category").Category 1: "I’m not sure what that has to do with it, but in MOST cases, the answer is maybe."Entry 1: "So will the prize actually be a "good question"?"Entry 2: "Dude, you know what would be awesome? Penguin gladiators. Though, to be fair, I do like plushies as well. So, can the staff make that Penguin thing hapen?"Entry 3: "I've seen a lot of kissing banners around lately (I still don't understand the whole Kiina/Podu ship), but I was wondering if I could spice things up with a banner of Jaller and Hahli holding hands? =3"Entry 4: "Given that Bfahome's pet ferret is out of town this week, will the General Discussion forum be filled with boring topics that do not spur discussion?"Entry 5: "I've heard rumors that Hapori Tohu's head grants wishes if you spin the gears counter-clockwise, so I was just wondering if members could get proto points by bribing him with cake?"Category 2: "There is a precedent, but we don’t talk about that - so, yes, as long as it’s not too large."Entry 1: "I noticed only half of Hapori Tohu's face was showing, so I was wondering if I could draw the other half and give him a sophisticated and glorious mustache?"Entry 2: "Am I allowed to keep a pet ferret in one of my blog's content blocks? I promise to feed him."Entry 3: "It has come to my attention that there is a McSmeag fanclub. Now to me this unprecedented in BZP's history and should be a joyous celebration. Unfortunately these fans want me to make a picture of what BZP would be like if McSmeag was in charge. I don't know if we can make pictures of what BZP would be like with someone other than Black Six. Am I allowed to make a picture of what BZP would be like with McSmeag in charge?"Entry 4: "Would it be wrong of me to donate my entire savings to BZPower to keep you mods quiet about that whole business back in CoT?"Entry 5: "Is there a limit to the size of an ego on BZP?"Category 3: "He was joking. The rules clearly state that it is allowed in most cases; this one is uncertain."Entry 1: "Yeah, so there's this member running around the site who yells "BURN STUFF!" in every post in every topic in every forum and he/she follows it up with an 1801x4532 pixel image of Kopaka with a lighter. I heard from a reliable source that this behavior is not acceptable, however I have yet to see any of the staff members take action. Is this allowed?"Entry 2: "Black Six recently said it would be a bad idea for him to pour Cola over the main BZP server computer. I am shocked and can only assume he was joking. Was he?"Entry 3: "I wanted to change my name to 666666, but 55555 said I would get in trouble for ripping him off. Is this true?"Entry 4: "I distinctly remember someone saying that it was allowed to send a PM to every staff member with nothing but a funny picture of a cat and the words 'Yo, dawg' on April Fool's Day.My question is: Are you absolutely sure that 'Yo, dawg' is the best thing you can put in it? I mean, can't I write 'LOL YOUR SO AWESOME'?"Entry 5: "Would I be allowed to post my MLP-BIONICLE romance comedy?"

Edited by -Windrider-

2, 4, and 2.Because the two for question three made me laugh uncontrollably when I first read it. Glad to see it came this far, even if I was too lazy to read through everything so I could give a fair vote before.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic