Element Lords Extents

ok i was just wondering does the element lords suffer the drawback toa do where they can use up all their elemental powers and have to wait for it to recharge?or do they not suffer that.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I suspect so. BS01 says this on the Element Lords page:

The Element Lords, as manifestations of different elements, have the abilities to create, control, and absorb their own element, a result of the transformation process. The level of control over the elements possessed by them is extremely high, and they are impervious to the effects of their own elements. They eventually adopted the personality traits of their element, and act accordingly.

Create, control, and absorb are the same words usually used of Toa's power, so this seems to imply the power works the same way, they simply have a far higher upper limit of elemental energy, and perhaps recharge faster to compensate, so they can use more, more often. But I dunno for sure.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I was given the impression that they were "completely one with their element" as Greg said, and that they were at least partially composed of Elemental Energy, if not entirely. Thus running out of said energy would be fatal, but they have a lot of it because it is part of themselves.