• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Element Lords Extents

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Online VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,072 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 12:16 AM

ok i was just wondering does the element lords suffer the drawback toa do where they can use up all their elemental powers and have to wait for it to recharge?or do they not suffer that.

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#2 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Perpetual Master of Reference

• 18,557 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 12:52 AM

I suspect so. BS01 says this on the Element Lords page:

The Element Lords, as manifestations of different elements, have the abilities to create, control, and absorb their own element, a result of the transformation process. The level of control over the elements possessed by them is extremely high, and they are impervious to the effects of their own elements. They eventually adopted the personality traits of their element, and act accordingly.

Create, control, and absorb are the same words usually used of Toa's power, so this seems to imply the power works the same way, they simply have a far higher upper limit of elemental energy, and perhaps recharge faster to compensate, so they can use more, more often. But I dunno for sure.

#3 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 05:16 AM

Not sure if they do run out, even BS01 doesn't say anything about that. "Element Lords" suggests that it doesn't run out. You know, godlike power. But, can't be sure.

#4 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,723 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 04:59 PM

I was given the impression that they were "completely one with their element" as Greg said, and that they were at least partially composed of Elemental Energy, if not entirely. Thus running out of said energy would be fatal, but they have a lot of it because it is part of themselves.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users