• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bionicle Keyblade Wielders And The Blades Themselves.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline Tattorack

Tattorack
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 295 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 07:27 AM

What is it with me and Keyblades at the moment? XDOk, KH is pretty awsome, but... maybe its just because the keyblade is awsome. ^^(Be careful; the images are quite large):http://fc08.devianta...ack-d4vwkx4.jpgA Skrall keyblade wielder.He's got hip articulation.In the last image I'm showing him with the hip articulation improved... but the image isn't so good...http://fc03.devianta...ack-d4vwmdy.jpgA sister Skrall keyblade wielder.I know I KNOW!! The color scheme is... off, but I didn't have much of a choice...Like the one before she has hip articulation.Order Of Duty blade.A combo moderator keyblade capable of breaking an enemy's deffenses.It will grant its user great strength in battle.Mark Of Destiny blade.A keyblade capable of lightning fast strikes.It will offer you great power and protection.So guys, Enjoy! ^^

Edited by Tattorack, Apr 12 2012 - 07:27 AM.

deep_space_banner_by_tattorack-d7dqxbw.p

"Because it submerges in a marine enviroment I'm going to call it a safely-go-under-the -water-without-detection device"

-Leonard of Quirm

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users