Edit: Sophistocated And Glorious

Kaleidoscope Tekulo

I have no idea where I got this idea from. None whatsoever.Still, I'm sure Hapori Tohu has been missing the other half of his face, so I decided to draw it for him (with a little perk).fancytohu.jpgAlso, a little inside joke for a few special people... You know who you are. ;Dbronytohu.jpgSo, yeah... Nothing really serious, just some silly doodles. XP (I regret nothing!)Edit: I touched up the first image just a bit after I realized one looks better than the other. XD Also, thanks to the staff member who updated the title! I did know the rule that edits had to have "Edit" in the title. I just forgot when I made the topic. ^^; Man, I must be having an off week. @_@

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Wait, did you take a picture of your screen, and then edit that?Do you know how to take a screen shot?Anyways, the purple half-stache is surprising well done free hand. Looks nice.Also Tohu is best Stephen Magnet.

jlovfkk.jpg

@Taka: Thanks. ^^ The pieces fall into place (and inside joke is inside)@Eeko: References are a nice thing to have when drawing a purple mustache. And this was on a DS, a device on which I have no clue how to take screen shots on... D= Also, I am horrible at drawing on my laptop. ><

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

• 1 month later...

:kaukau: Blasphemy!And I'm guessing that the second picture is directly related to a certain band of lovable and cute cartoons based off a toyline who espouse various different inspiring stock morals...That's right, Bionicle.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Day made.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause