• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Edit: Sophistocated And Glorious

Hapori Tohu Mustache

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Online Unikitty Tekulo

Unikitty Tekulo
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusory Instigator

• 1,321 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 12:13 PM

I have no idea where I got this idea from. None whatsoever.Still, I'm sure Hapori Tohu has been missing the other half of his face, so I decided to draw it for him (with a little perk).Posted ImageAlso, a little inside joke for a few special people... You know who you are. ;DPosted ImageSo, yeah... Nothing really serious, just some silly doodles. XP (I regret nothing!)Edit: I touched up the first image just a bit after I realized one looks better than the other. XD Also, thanks to the staff member who updated the title! I did know the rule that edits had to have "Edit" in the title. I just forgot when I made the topic. ^^; Man, I must be having an off week. @_@

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales, Apr 12 2012 - 08:50 PM.

#2 Offline Taka Nuvia

Taka Nuvia
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,004 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 12:16 PM

You know, I love the moustache. Now it all makes sense! xDSeriously, they're both funny. Although I don't quite get the second one...

18_yaargh.jpg

"And this is why you should always have your plot ready in advance"

#3 Offline Eeko

Eeko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants

• 4,288 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 01:37 PM

Wait, did you take a picture of your screen, and then edit that?Do you know how to take a screen shot?Anyways, the purple half-stache is surprising well done free hand. Looks nice.Also Tohu is best Stephen Magnet.

jlovfkk.jpg

#4 Online Unikitty Tekulo

Unikitty Tekulo
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusory Instigator

• 1,321 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 01:45 PM

@Taka: Thanks. ^^ The pieces fall into place (and inside joke is inside)@Eeko: References are a nice thing to have when drawing a purple mustache. And this was on a DS, a device on which I have no clue how to take screen shots on... D= Also, I am horrible at drawing on my laptop. ><

#5 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 09:58 PM

:kaukau: Blasphemy!And I'm guessing that the second picture is directly related to a certain band of lovable and cute cartoons based off a toyline who espouse various different inspiring stock morals...That's right, Bionicle.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Posted Image
Will you give all you can give so that our banner may advance?

Profiles

#6 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens

• 4,279 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 15 2012 - 01:47 PM

While the funny picture is funny, there are better ways to pull it off - the top gray does not match the bottom gray. I mean, you could have taken the Hapori off the frontpage, which has his full visage, and used that.

#7 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

• 7,970 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2012 - 02:15 PM

Would look better screencapped, of course. However, for a doodle, this is glorious (and sophisticated XD).Also yes, Tohu is best Steven Magnet.

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.

#8 Offline Neelh

Neelh
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,337 posts
  •  

Posted May 22 2012 - 01:20 PM

:kaukau: Blasphemy!And I'm guessing that the second picture is directly related to a certain band of lovable and cute cartoons based off a toyline who espouse various different inspiring stock morals...That's right, Bionicle.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Day made.

Taipu still won't love me.

tumblr_mn04u212Bs1rlaa4qo1_r1_500.png

taipu

i love you

love me back

my darling taipu

#9 Offline Hahli Husky

Hahli Husky
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Senior Goose

• 5,135 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted May 22 2012 - 01:52 PM

Revived topic. I really hate to close it. Because it's SO FUNNY.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users