It pops up with this weird linking thing and wont click the 'ok' button, when I try to exit the pop up thing it doesn't work either.

I dunno if it's just the computer or something. Oh and it doesn't work when I use the 'quote' button.

It seems I can quote just fine. Is it just your computer? Did you submit this issue to the Tracker (if that's BZPower legal)?

mindeth the cobwebs

It pops up with this weird linking thing and wont click the 'ok' button, when I try to exit the pop up thing it doesn't work either.

I dunno if it's just the computer or something. Oh and it doesn't work when I use the 'quote' button.

It seems I can quote just fine. Is it just your computer? Did you submit this issue to the Tracker (if that's BZPower legal)?

Hmmm well if you use google chrome some things will auto install stoping you from doing stuff like that if you use google chrome do this: Click the Customize & Control Google Chrome Button select Tools then exstesons and then if there's some you didn't install uninstall them and then you should be good

-Tahukan

:voyanui:

Hmmm well if you use google chrome some things will auto install stoping you from doing stuff like that if you use google chrome do this: Click the Customize & Control Google Chrome Button select Tools then exstesons and then if there's some you didn't install uninstall them and then you should be good

-Tahukan

I am using Google Chrome and it works like a charm for me. What about you, Giggles?

mindeth the cobwebs

-Tahukan

I am using Google Chrome and it works like a charm for me. What about you, Giggles?

Yes well i assumed if you were it would work for you, some sites will install programs that mess with certain functions and they wont list that it's being installed when it is so you have to go through a whole list of things to find how to shut it down unless someones told you but it may not be the case.

-Tahukan

:voyanui:

-Tahukan

Yes well i assumed if you were it would work for you, some sites will install programs that mess with certain functions and they wont list that it's being installed when it is so you have to go through a whole list of things to find how to shut it down unless someones told you but it may not be the case.

-Tahukan

I used to use Chrome but I've been using IE.

I'm guessing it's just IE. I'm going to download Chrome tomorrow and see if it works.

Thanks ya'll!

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

I think we've just found deadmau5's Canadian counterpart!

deadmau5 is Canadian. lol

Maybe it's his Cananian brother... but then he is just his brother and they are both Canadian.

That I did not know...

But what if deadmoo5 is deadmau5's American counterpart??!

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

Maybe it's his Cananian brother... but then he is just his brother and they are both Canadian.

That I did not know...

Duuuude!

We can always present deadmoo5 with an apple pie and cheeseburger and see where it goes. lol

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

That I did not know...

Duuuude!

We can always present deadmoo5 with an apple pie and cheeseburger and see where it goes. lol

Will that be a future comic idea?

mindeth the cobwebs

That I did not know...

Duuuude!

Will that be a future comic idea?

Now is is. haha

I'll also have one tomorrow for Valentines day, gonna be big.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

New comic for Valentine's Day!

Nub X Nan

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!

2 new characters are introduced this comic! And the Character Sheet is updated!

BTW I don't blame you if you hate Dr. Giggles and (new gender bend character of Dr. Giggles)

• Upvote 1

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

nice comic, but i think those two would technically be considered doppelgangers

i think gender bent characters would be more like if they were the same characters, only in a different dimension where they're opposite to the gender they were before

but yeah, still an interesting comic, looking forward to see how it plays out!

naw man

You betcher bacon I won't be like Giggles!

For some reason, I like Professor Chuckles. She seems cool.

Yeah, even though she looks quite a lot like Giggles and is weird like him, she isn't as crazy as him. lol

I get that! No other Giggles is as crazy as you.

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

So I have no idea how to manipulate sprite kits. It may be that I will be unable to claim my contest prize. : P

Are you trying to make sprites for your character? Or do you need sprites for a Co-author comic?

Sprites for my character. I uh, I'm hopeless, lol.

If you want you can PM me a description of your character and I can sprite it.

And a description of your character's personality.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

So I have no idea how to manipulate sprite kits. It may be that I will be unable to claim my contest prize. : P

Are you trying to make sprites for your character? Or do you need sprites for a Co-author comic?

Sprites for my character. I uh, I'm hopeless, lol.

If you want you can PM me a description of your character and I can sprite it.

And a description of your character's personality.

So -Windrider- is going to look and act exactly like the Wind in Soran's Comics, right?

bBhcfWO.png