So I have no idea how to manipulate sprite kits. It may be that I will be unable to claim my contest prize. : P

Are you trying to make sprites for your character? Or do you need sprites for a Co-author comic?

Sprites for my character. I uh, I'm hopeless, lol.

If you want you can PM me a description of your character and I can sprite it.

And a description of your character's personality.

So -Windrider- is going to look and act exactly like the Wind in Soran's Comics, right?

Depends on how he describes his character. lol

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Just realized something:

So I have no idea how to manipulate sprite kits. It may be that I will be unable to claim my contest prize. : P

dumb.png

Image by Phyoorhii

All kidding aside, there are multiple different tutorials out there to help you with sprite kit manipulation. You'll want to be sure that you have good image manipulation software. Generally speaking, the two programs most recommended by BZP comic authors are the GIMP and Paint.Net. Personally, I prefer the latter because it is simpler, but I'll remain objective. I've found these two tutorials for sprite kit manipulation: This one, by kahinuva, teaches you how to recolor it using the GIMP. This one for Paint.Net, by Loganto The Bo-Matoran, goes a bit more in-depth.

bBhcfWO.png

Just realized something:

All kidding aside, there are multiple different tutorials out there to help you with sprite kit manipulation. You'll want to be sure that you have good image manipulation software. Generally speaking, the two programs most recommended by BZP comic authors are the GIMP and Paint.Net. Personally, I prefer the latter because it is simpler, but I'll remain objective. I've found these two tutorials for sprite kit manipulation: This one, by kahinuva, teaches you how to recolor it using the GIMP. This one for Paint.Net, by Loganto The Bo-Matoran, goes a bit more in-depth.

Haha. But whichever way Windy decides to go, I'll still need that character description. ;)

Anyways, I can get a sprite done in about 10 minutes if it is just a recolor and if there are any other details I can get it done in about 15.

BTW new comic will be about tomorrow probably.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Just realized something:

Haha. But whichever way Windy decides to go, I'll still need that character description. ;)

Anyways, I can get a sprite done in about 10 minutes if it is just a recolor and if there are any other details I can get it done in about 15.

BTW new comic will be about tomorrow probably.

-Windrider- in Soran's Comics.

• Upvote 1

bBhcfWO.png

I'm tempted to make a wind sprite for Windrider. That looks like wind. Or maybe a matoran riding the wind.

With flowing hair.

How are you aware of my gorgeous curls

Giggles, this is the only description you'll ever need.

That's perfect!

I'll work on it along with the comic I'm working on and I'll have the first PGS comic soon. :)

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

I'm tempted to make a wind sprite for Windrider. That looks like wind. Or maybe a matoran riding the wind.

With flowing hair.

How are you aware of my gorgeous curls

Giggles, this is the only description you'll ever need.

"Nobody expects me... For I am The Wind!"

Edited by Makuta Luroka
  • Upvote 2

bBhcfWO.png

WOAH! WOAH. The whole comic showed the usual Giggles humor, which I am completely fine with. But the ending is what got to me! What. The. #^@$. Nice going, Nub! You only knew her for a few days! A few flipping days! You just tossed something out the window, Nub. You wanna know what it is? Your whole darn life. It's over, Nub. You just died.

But overall, it was a good comic. Ghost Giggles was pretty cool.

mindeth the cobwebs

Oh (wipes tear) so beautifull so beautifull will we see Nan again?

Yeah, Nan and Chuckles are going to be semi-main characters.

WOAH! WOAH. The whole comic showed the usual Giggles humor, which I am completely fine with. But the ending is what got to me! What. The. #^@$. Nice going, Nub! You only knew her for a few days! A few flipping days! You just tossed something out the window, Nub. You wanna know what it is? Your whole darn life. It's over, Nub. You just died.

But overall, it was a good comic. Ghost Giggles was pretty cool.

lol

You see, Nub thought nobody would ever love him again.

So he got pretty serious. haha

Hey, I have to go on break from comics for a while, should only be around a week.

And then I'll have a 2 GS and 2 PGS special.

Edited by -Windrider-

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

• 2 weeks later...

wait

did Giggles vanish into nothingness after admitting what he did to Nan?

this is a new side of Giggles we've never seen

make a comic about this

now

hahahaha

I was thinking about it

and if I don't explain it i'm a bad comic maker. so I guess I'll have to

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

• 2 weeks later...

newer.png

New PGS's ~Windrider~ & TBK

Two new Noobicorn Inc. PGS's ~Windrider~ and TBK! The GS comics will be out soon!

I hope you all enjoy! ;)

LOL i was laughinf so hard while reading that great job on that giggles i have no idea how JiMing is taller though...

-Tahukan TTVM

lol I think it was a thing with the sprites that made JiMing taller. Thanks.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

newer.png

New PGS's ~Windrider~ & TBK

Two new Noobicorn Inc. PGS's ~Windrider~ and TBK! The GS comics will be out soon!

I hope you all enjoy! ;)

Meanwhile, I'm 6'1" and counting. You're a shrimp, Giggles.

EDIT: Why was there a woman in the kitchen? Giggles, you have some explaining to do.

she was just walking! i was making the realistic thing!

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Hey everyone!

I am announcing the end of Noobicorn Inc. 5th Generation and the Beginning of Noobicorn Inc. : Ultimo (Finale)

The GSs from the Fan Comic Contest will instead get a PGS spot in Noobicorn Inc. : Ultimo and the PGSs from the Fan Comic Contest will remain PGSs.

Noobicorn Inc. : Ultimo will have a plot unlike my other seasons and it will be using the RZ again.

More information will be out soon!

newer.png

Noobicorn Inc. 5th Gen. Finale!

Edited by Dr. Giggles
  • Upvote 3

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

• 5 weeks later...

Oh hey, I didn't respond to this. JiMing here, and this new series you've got seems like it'd be story based, am I right? Anyways, will I remain a PGS and should I PM you a spritesheet?

Yeah, it will have a plot.

And yes you and very few past PGSs will still be in it. I have some old sprites of yours, don't know if they're up to date though.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

poster.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHOO WHOO WHOO HELLO FRIENDS

so here's the deal: a few weeks ago, Giggles here was discussing his plans for "Ultimo" with me so that i could help him with some of the storyline stuff, and we sort of mutually came up with an idea of a side-plot, or sort of prequel to Ultimo. Giggles proposed, since he will be very busy with Ultimo, that i come out of retirement to author this sort of prequel side-series, that is set to run simultaniously with Ultimo, in the same topic.

this has become "Shadows", as we have decided to call it. it will take place after Timely Insanity: 8th Generation (which is supposed to take place shortly after Noobicorn Inc. 5th Generation), and a few years before Noobicorn Inc.: Ultimo.

i am happy to take part in my brother's new comic series, and also to have this chance to give my discontinued comic series some closure.

this will be my final comic series authored full-time on BZPower, as i have already announced my retirement several months ago. i am still retiring as soon as Shadows and Ultimo have finished.

i can answer any further questions if you all have any. until then,
-vataki

• Upvote 1

naw man

Oh hey, I didn't respond to this. JiMing here, and this new series you've got seems like it'd be story based, am I right? Anyways, will I remain a PGS and should I PM you a spritesheet?

And yes you and very few past PGSs will still be in it. I have some old sprites of yours, don't know if they're up to date though.

Sadly, I'm probably not one of them. I think I got banished to a small town in the dessert. (who knows, I may meet up with vataki, probably in the background as a begger)

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Sadly, I'm probably not one of them. I think I got banished to a small town in the dessert. (who knows, I may meet up with vataki, probably in the background as a begger)
You say it like it's a bad thing. I'd love to live in a dessert! Sounds delicious!

mindeth the cobwebs