Why do PGS always want to get paid... Sigh, they will never learn.One thing though I do want to point out is the last comic. You need to be carful with Mask's like the Akaku, as the don't look the same on both sides, so you would need to make two figures, than the one.Other than that, Great Comic's Dr. G

New comic!Giggles at the OlympicsEdited Edit: Hey so, one small problem with the comic: there is a word that is filtered on BZP in the second panel. Do you think you can either censor it or remove it? I know, it's a hassle, but if it's not allowed to be posted on BZPower, I can't have it in comics. My apologies, but for now, link broken.-Wind-Edit: Oh yeah, sorry.I fixed it.-Gig-

Edited by Dr. Giggles Is The One

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Oh honestly, Giggles, you and your various secret stashes.Poor Noobicorn; will it ever find love?(and yes, I'm siding with the 'Corn, because NX09 already has that gig with Vataki DOHOHO)Toodle-pip. :D

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice