I would love you very much if you could make an image of 2 trainz with transparency.

I like the usage of Xaniskit, the variations it allows gives the characters more 'life'. I like what you have done so far, my only insignificant complaint is how the characters are resized. My astute eye noticed that the pixels seem skewed: depending on what program you use to make comics there should be some setting which allows you to 'lock' the X and Y dimensions to the same rescaling factor.

Yeah, I messed up the resizing in the first three comics.

But I fixed it after that.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

And the genius Giggles shows off his incredible common sense once again...Also, I suggest your humor not delve into such... Controversial topics next time. You might make some people angry.

its not against the rules to have homosexual characters or anything as long as it isn't offensive, and i dont think any of these comics would be found as offensive, seeing as they dont seem to insult homosexuality.

naw man

Well, they don't seem to bad. But it's easy to cross the line on controversial subjects unintentionally. I was just advising him to be careful if he tries something like this again.

fair point.but yeah i should probably mention that i enjoyed this comic. its interesting to see Sally show any form of emotion that isnt simply ticked off and annoyed.

naw man

And the genius Giggles shows off his incredible common sense once again...Also, I suggest your humor not delve into such... Controversial topics next time. You might make some people angry.

I wasn't trying to be offensive and I hope nobody takes it the wrong way. lol

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

I am 99.9 percent sure that is not how one makes gingerbread cookies. But then again, this is coming from your head, after all..

Sorry to nitpick, but I think you might have forgotten to upload the newer sheet. It still looks the same.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I am 99.9 percent sure that is not how one makes gingerbread cookies. But then again, this is coming from your head, after all..

Sorry to nitpick, but I think you might have forgotten to upload the newer sheet. It still looks the same.

Mister JiMing, look at your character. You are the only one I changed.

You may have to refresh.

HaHaHa! me, not in your comics. Oh, your funny. Any PGS spots leeeeft? Hmmmmmm?

It's some form of elvish... I can't read it...

Uhhh... you may have a chance soon...

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Okay, first of all, you didn't say anything about the comic, so there's no proof you actually read the comic. Secondly, that's a bit rude, saying the equivalent of 'These comics need me to be good'.

Yeag, I see it now. Thanks!

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Okay, first of all, you didn't say anything about the comic, so there's no proof you actually read the comic. Secondly, that's a bit rude, saying the equivalent of 'These comics need me to be good'.

JiMing you are really cool.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

AAAAAH YOU THREEWWW EDDIE REDMAYNE IN THE BATTER!!!! NO NO NO NO OOOOOO!!!! Oh my goose!!! that was something else XD good job, broski mandel!!

That's why you shouldn't throw celebrities into batter, Giggles. I hope you learned your lesson.

mindeth the cobwebs

I admit it was a bit rude, sorry, and I did read the comic. I was just catching up. I was in hype that there was no school today.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

AAAAAH YOU THREEWWW EDDIE REDMAYNE IN THE BATTER!!!! NO NO NO NO OOOOOO!!!! Oh my goose!!! that was something else XD good job, broski mandel!!

That's why you shouldn't throw celebrities into batter, Giggles. I hope you learned your lesson.

What lesson is there to learn? I threw a celebrity in the batter and got freaking amazing cookies.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

What lesson is there to learn? I threw a celebrity in the batter and got freaking amazing cookies.

You angered a fangirl.

mindeth the cobwebs