• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Noobicorn Inc.

#noobicorn #noobicorninc #drgiggles #giggles #comics

• Please log in to reply
841 replies to this topic

#841 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 28-November 07
  • 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2014 - 08:41 PM

Oh hey, I didn't respond to this. JiMing here, and this new series you've got seems like it'd be story based, am I right? Anyways, will I remain a PGS and should I PM you a spritesheet?

Yeah, it will have a plot.
And yes you and very few past PGSs will still be in it. I have some old sprites of yours, don't know if they're up to date though.

Sadly, I'm probably not one of them. I think I got banished to a small town in the dessert. (who knows, I may meet up with vataki, probably in the background as a begger)

sorry if it lets you down, but Shadows will feature a very strict cast of about 4 characters. so unfortunately, i have no room for any guest appearances this time.

naw man

#842 Offline Dr. Giggles PhD

Dr. Giggles PhD
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 15-July 10
  • 674 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2014 - 12:55 PM

Oh hey, I didn't respond to this. JiMing here, and this new series you've got seems like it'd be story based, am I right? Anyways, will I remain a PGS and should I PM you a spritesheet?

Yeah, it will have a plot.
And yes you and very few past PGSs will still be in it. I have some old sprites of yours, don't know if they're up to date though.

Sadly, I'm probably not one of them. I think I got banished to a small town in the dessert. (who knows, I may meet up with vataki, probably in the background as a begger)

sorry if it lets you down, but Shadows will feature a very strict cast of about 4 characters. so unfortunately, i have no room for any guest appearances this time.

not even me, Giggles, will be in it.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~                                                           

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users