• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Noobicorn Inc.

#noobicorn #noobicorninc #drgiggles #giggles #comics

• Please log in to reply
841 replies to this topic

#841 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 28-November 07
  • 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2014 - 08:41 PM

Oh hey, I didn't respond to this. JiMing here, and this new series you've got seems like it'd be story based, am I right? Anyways, will I remain a PGS and should I PM you a spritesheet?

Yeah, it will have a plot.
And yes you and very few past PGSs will still be in it. I have some old sprites of yours, don't know if they're up to date though.

Sadly, I'm probably not one of them. I think I got banished to a small town in the dessert. (who knows, I may meet up with vataki, probably in the background as a begger)

sorry if it lets you down, but Shadows will feature a very strict cast of about 4 characters. so unfortunately, i have no room for any guest appearances this time.

naw man

#842 Offline Giggles

Giggles
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 15-July 10
  • 674 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2014 - 12:55 PM

Oh hey, I didn't respond to this. JiMing here, and this new series you've got seems like it'd be story based, am I right? Anyways, will I remain a PGS and should I PM you a spritesheet?

Yeah, it will have a plot.
And yes you and very few past PGSs will still be in it. I have some old sprites of yours, don't know if they're up to date though.

Sadly, I'm probably not one of them. I think I got banished to a small town in the dessert. (who knows, I may meet up with vataki, probably in the background as a begger)

sorry if it lets you down, but Shadows will feature a very strict cast of about 4 characters. so unfortunately, i have no room for any guest appearances this time.

not even me, Giggles, will be in it.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~                                                           

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users