Oh hey, I didn't respond to this. JiMing here, and this new series you've got seems like it'd be story based, am I right? Anyways, will I remain a PGS and should I PM you a spritesheet?

Yeah, it will have a plot.

And yes you and very few past PGSs will still be in it. I have some old sprites of yours, don't know if they're up to date though.

Sadly, I'm probably not one of them. I think I got banished to a small town in the dessert. (who knows, I may meet up with vataki, probably in the background as a begger)

sorry if it lets you down, but Shadows will feature a very strict cast of about 4 characters. so unfortunately, i have no room for any guest appearances this time.

• Upvote 1

naw man

Oh hey, I didn't respond to this. JiMing here, and this new series you've got seems like it'd be story based, am I right? Anyways, will I remain a PGS and should I PM you a spritesheet?

Yeah, it will have a plot.

And yes you and very few past PGSs will still be in it. I have some old sprites of yours, don't know if they're up to date though.

Sadly, I'm probably not one of them. I think I got banished to a small town in the dessert. (who knows, I may meet up with vataki, probably in the background as a begger)

sorry if it lets you down, but Shadows will feature a very strict cast of about 4 characters. so unfortunately, i have no room for any guest appearances this time.

not even me, Giggles, will be in it.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

• 4 years later...

I was totally surprised to see you online again, Giggles! Hiya! Not sure if you remember me, but I read your comics back in 2013. Even the one about UFO hunting (I forget what the title was)! Your comics were fun. They were totally random, but fun.

As for revamping the series uuuummmm...I'm not sure what to say about that considering how inactive the comics forum is especially after Soran left.

Anyway, it's great to see you again.

Edit: Wait a second, I just remembered you're the first person to greet me on BZP back in 2012! What a shocking coincidence.

Edited by Glimmer

• 2 weeks later...