If the Noobicorn and I duked it out, I wonder... would the battle be indefinite?It's like Coach Mike Ditka versus god...Trick question, Ditka IS god. (Yes, I do understand that many of you won't understand this joke.)

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

If the Noobicorn and I duked it out, I wonder... would the battle be indefinite?It's like Coach Mike Ditka versus god...Trick question, Ditka IS god. (Yes, I do understand that many of you won't understand this joke.)

I don't understand the joke one bit!

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

I figured. I'll tell you the backstory sometime.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

I figured. I'll tell you the backstory sometime.
Can you tell me threw PM?

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Does everyone want to kill the Noobicorn? :???:

Yes, yes they do.But if they try to, they get thrown into the BASEMENT
It's like an achievement in a video game. That gives an infinite number of points.That is why we try.
Everybody trys but me, I think it is useless to even try since the noobicorn is immortal and more powerful than any other being in the universe.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Does everyone want to kill the Noobicorn? :???:

Yes, yes they do.But if they try to, they get thrown into the BASEMENT
It's like an achievement in a video game. That gives an infinite number of points.That is why we try.
Everybody trys but me, I think it is useless to even try since the noobicorn is immortal and more powerful than any other being in the universe.
That is why it is so appealing.Edit: Please try not to get too carried away with chatting, everyone! -Wind- Edited by -Windrider-

Dont you allready have a girlfriend?

Should be "already."And here's another spelling mistake. :PAnyway, I wonder what's going to happen next. Will it involve the noobicorn?
I noticed those typos right as I finished the comic and felt to lazy to fix it.New comic soon!There is a problem with Brickshelf and Majhost so I can't upload any more comics for a while. Edited by -Windrider-

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

The new comic reminded me of a comic I did in the Arthur Saga.Like when it showed the error screen.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Funny new comic.Oh, and BTW:

Purple mangosteenFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia "Mangosteen" redirects here. This may also refer to the entire genus Garcinia.The purple mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana), colloquially known simply as mangosteen, is a tropical evergreen tree believed to have originated in theSunda Islands and the Moluccas of Indonesia. The tree grows from 7 to 25 m (20–80 ft) tall. The fruit of the mangosteen is sweet and tangy, juicy, and somewhat fibrous, with an inedible, deep reddish purple-colored rind (exocarp) when ripe.[1] In each fruit, the fragrant edible flesh that surrounds each seed is botanically endocarp, i.e., the inner layer of the ovary.[2]The purple mangosteen belongs to the same genus as the other, less widely known, mangosteens, such as the button mangosteen (G. prainiana) or thecharichuelo (G. madruno).A description of mangosteen was included in the Species Plantarum by Linnaeus in 1753.

Edited by Captain Viridian

banner.jpg

Funny new comic.Oh, and BTW:

Purple mangosteenFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia "Mangosteen" redirects here. This may also refer to the entire genus Garcinia.The purple mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana), colloquially known simply as mangosteen, is a tropical evergreen tree believed to have originated in theSunda Islands and the Moluccas of Indonesia. The tree grows from 7 to 25 m (20–80 ft) tall. The fruit of the mangosteen is sweet and tangy, juicy, and somewhat fibrous, with an inedible, deep reddish purple-colored rind (exocarp) when ripe.[1] In each fruit, the fragrant edible flesh that surrounds each seed is botanically endocarp, i.e., the inner layer of the ovary.[2]The purple mangosteen belongs to the same genus as the other, less widely known, mangosteens, such as the button mangosteen (G. prainiana) or thecharichuelo (G. madruno).A description of mangosteen was included in the Species Plantarum by Linnaeus in 1753.

I know what Mangosteen is.But I guess Sashi doesn't.Anyway, thanks for posting in my comics!

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Okay, I'm going to speak my opinion about these comics. I think you execute your graphics very well. In the majority of your comics, they make no sense. I'm not sure if you are just improvising the comic as you make it, or you haven't developed a good way of creating good funny humor. I think by far the only thing that's been funny was that Noobicorn fly with bolts of lightening coming from his back end. Giggles, I think you need to realize this. Thankfully, your friends support you, but still...

Okay, I'm going to speak my opinion about these comics. I think you execute your graphics very well. In the majority of your comics, they make no sense. I'm not sure if you are just improvising the comic as you make it, or you haven't developed a good way of creating good funny humor. I think by far the only thing that's been funny was that Noobicorn fly with bolts of lightening coming from his back end. Giggles, I think you need to realize this. Thankfully, your friends support you, but still...

Okay i'll try making them more funny.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~