How Did Takua Survive In Ta-Koro?

I was just wondering, how did Takua survive if he did not have the natural heat-resistance of a Ta-matoran? Did Av-matoran have heat resistance?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Hmm... Interesting question. It could be possible that Takua adapted to the heat. I wouldn't think the heat of Ta-Koro would be fatal to matoran (after all, they did hold kohli tournaments in Ta-Koro, so other matoran besides Takua have been able to spend a certain length of time there), so I wouldn't think the heat would be fatal. It's just that Ta-matoran resist heat so they could stand to live in it better. It may have taken some getting used to, but over time I'm sure Takua would have grown accustomed to it.Also, he did do quite a bit of traveling as a matoran, so he may not have constantly been in Ta-Koro for long (though I could be wrong about that).

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Hmm... Interesting question. It could be possible that Takua adapted to the heat. I wouldn't think the heat of Ta-Koro would be fatal to matoran (after all, they did hold kohli tournaments in Ta-Koro, so other matoran besides Takua have been able to spend a certain length of time there), so I wouldn't think the heat would be fatal. It's just that Ta-matoran resist heat so they could stand to live in it better. It may have taken some getting used to, but over time I'm sure Takua would have grown accustomed to it.Also, he did do quite a bit of traveling as a matoran, so he may not have constantly been in Ta-Koro for long (though I could be wrong about that).

Correct; any Matoran can survive in Ta-Koro, even Ko-Matoran (though they would especially not like it). And yeah, that's probably part of why he wanted to travel so much.And realistically, the heat resistance would only become a factor for Ta-Matoran when they went lava surfing or lava farming near the lava. The village itself is under a massive hole in the lava tube's roof (at least massive in MOL, which is more canon than the narrow hole in MNOG), and cold air would sink to it as hot air around the village would rise out. Anybody would feel minorly uncomfortable going over the lava bridge but other than that only Ta-Matoran would need the resistance as only they go elsewhere.That said, Takua lava-surfed too, which is part of why I have theorized that by the time the molten protodermis (which is confirmed to be liquid even at room temperature) reaches Ta-Koro it is much cooler than either at the Mangai or way down at the source in Ta-Metru. Likely just about anybody besides Ko-Matoran would be able to handle even lava surfing.Anyways, the question here is how did he survive, and that is answered, so the topic will now be closed. ^_^

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)