• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Your Hero Factory Collection?

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

• 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 19 2012 - 04:15 PM

2010: Dunkan Bulk, William Furno, Preston Stormer x2, Jimi Stringer, Mark Surge x2, Natalie Breez, Corroder, Rotor2.0: Nex 2.0, Furno 2.0, Stormer 2.0, Evo 2.0, Surge 2.0 x2, Breez 2.0, Nitroblast, Fire Lord3.0: Furno 3.0, Stormer 3.0, Stringer 3.0, Nex 3.0, Rocka 3.0, Raw-Jaw, Waspix, Witch DoctorBreakout 1: Surge, Evo, Rocka, Toxic Reapa, Jawblade-ibrow

Posted Image

^Click to read!^

INTERLUDE

A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

#42 Offline Trans Girl Tamaru

Trans Girl Tamaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,762 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2012 - 06:13 PM

Not many. Not as many as I'd like, at least.1.0: Surge, Meltdown, XPlode, Bulk and Vapour, Von Nebula, Rotor, Furno Bike, Dropship2.0: Furno, Evo, Jetbug, Nitroblast, Fire Lord3.0: Furno, Waspix, Rocka XL, Witch DoctorBreakout 1: Toxic Reapa

#43 Offline fauxname

fauxname
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 46 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 03 2012 - 09:57 AM

2010: Furno, Bulk, Surge, Stringer, and Meltdown2.0: Furno, Evo, and Stormer3.0: Furno, Rocka, Stringer, and Witch DoctorWinter Breakout: Jawblade, Splitface, Toxic Reapa, and RockaSummer Breakout: XT4Brain Attack: PyroxI also own a hero recon team member.

Edited by fauxname, Jan 19 2013 - 10:09 PM.

I'm a dinosaur! Rawr.

#44 Offline Xalen: Shadowed Spirit of

Xalen: Shadowed Spirit of
  • Members
  • Toa

• 177 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 05 2012 - 08:59 PM

My two AFOL uncles and I plan on getting them all, but my family's collection as of now is:Rise of the Rookies: Furno, Surge, Breez, Bulk, Stringer, Stormer, Xplode, Corroder, Meltdown, Thunder, Rotor, Von Nebula, Bulk & Vapour, Furno Bike, Drop Ship (100%)Ordeal of Fire: Furno 2.0, Surge 2.0, Breez 2.0, Nex 2.0, Evo 2.0, Stormer 2.0, Jetbug, Drilldozer, Nitroblast, Fire Lord (100%)Savage Planet: Furno 3.0, Bulk 3.0, Stringer 3.0, Nex 3.0, Rocka 3.0, Stormer 3.0, Fangz, Raw-Jaw, Waspix, Scorpio, Rocka XL, Witch Doctor (83%)Breakout Part I: Furno, Surge, Evo, Rocka, Jawblade, Splitface, Toxic Reapa, Black Phantom (100%)Breakout Part II: Breez, Bulk, Nex, Stringer, Thornraxx, Core Hunter, XT4, Voltix, Stormer XL, Speeda Demon (70%)DC Ultrabuild Super Heroes: Batman, Joker, Green Lantern (100%)Marvel Ultrabuild Super Heroes: Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America (33%)Total: 89%

Edited by Xalen: Shadowed Spirit of, Jul 29 2012 - 03:15 PM.

#45 Offline Daiker

Daiker
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,752 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 05 2012 - 09:30 PM

I have 33 sets so far.
    [*]All 2.0's except Furno. Drilldozer, and Jetbug[*]All 3.0's except Stringer. Rocka XL, Raw Jaw, Waspix, Fangz, and Witch Doctor[*]All of Alpha Team 1 (1.0 forms), Bulk & Vapour, Rotor, Von Nebula, Meltdown(x2), Furno Bike, Thunder, and Corroder[*]Breakout Evo and Rocka, and Black Phantom[/list]

Edited by Daiker, Jun 05 2012 - 09:31 PM.

iNiCw5U.jpg

#46 Offline GeluNumber1

GeluNumber1
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 914 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2012 - 10:13 AM

All of them except Breez and Thronraxx.

Edited by GeluNumber1, Jun 09 2012 - 10:13 AM.

Posted Image
Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

#47 Offline Kumata

Kumata
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,835 posts

Posted Jun 15 2012 - 07:00 AM

I did own Breez 1.0, 2.0, Evo 2.0, Stormer 2.0, Rotor and Meltdown... but I sold them. :(

#48 Offline Phauxx

Phauxx
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Seventh Toa

• 6,324 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2012 - 08:10 AM

1.0: Bulk, Stringer, Surge, Breeze, Xplode (x2), Meltdown (x2), Thunder, Rotor2.0: All Heroes, Jetbug, Nitroblast3.0: Bulk, Stringer (x2), Rocka (x2), Scorpio, Witch Doctor4.0: Jawblade
Posted Image

#49 Offline Toa of Geek

Toa of Geek
  • Members
  • Toa

• 149 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2012 - 06:04 PM

I have Breez 2.0 and Raw-Jaw.I got Breez because of the new building system, and Raw-Jaw for the neutral colored hands and armor, as well as more skeleton pieces.

I really need a better signiature.

#50 Offline Queen Chrysalis

Queen Chrysalis
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 18 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2012 - 11:00 PM

I currently have all HERO Factory sets that are avalible in the US(No "breakout" Breez yet).
WE WILL FEED ON ALL THE LOVE IN EQUESTRIA!!!

#51 Offline Poutwuw Toa of Diversity

Poutwuw Toa of Diversity
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 03:39 PM

Odd topic, but what the heck.HEROES2010: Breez, Stringer, Stormer2011: Nex 2.0. Evo 2.0, Nex 3.0, Bulk 3.0, Stringer 3.0, Furno 3.0, Rocka 3.0, Rocka XL2012: Surge, Furno, EvoVILLAINS2010: All of them.2011: All of them.2012: Splitface, Toxic Reapa, Black PhantomOTHERBulk and Vapor Edit: Updated as of 8/19/12

Edited by Poutwuw Toa of Diversity, Aug 19 2012 - 06:16 PM.

Posted Image
Thanks to Valenti for the pic! ^
"You know she's not a tree, right?"
"She's NOT a tree, Dashie!"
"I'd like to be a tree."

#52 Offline Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2012 - 06:24 PM

1.0: Stormer (My first HF set), Furno, Bulk2.0: Stormer, Nex, Hero Recon Ordeal of Fire set3.0: Stormer, Rocka4.0: Furno, I'll get Stormer laterYep, my collection consists of Heroes. My brother has villains and Bulk 3.0.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#53 Offline ShadowBionics

ShadowBionics
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,416 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 11:34 PM

Okay... this might be a bit of a read.Series 1: Heroes: Stormer, Stringer, Bulk, Furno, Surge, BreezVillains: Von Nebula, Rotor, Thunder, X-plode, Corroder, MeltdownVehicles: NoneSeries 2:Heroes: Stormer, Furno, Breez, Surge, Nex, EvoVillains: Fire Lord, Jetbug, Drilldozer, NitroblastSeries 3:Heroes: Stormer, Furno, Stringer, Bulk, Nex, Rocka, Rocka XLVillains: Witch Doctor, Raw-Jaw, Waspix, Fangz, ScorpioSeries 4 (1st half):Heroes: Furno, Rocka, Nex, SurgeVillains: Black Phantom, Jawblade, Toxic Reapa, SplitfaceSeries 4 (2nd half)None, since I'm still awaiting the releases. For sure, I'd want to get Stormer and Breez.

The Dimwit of Time Saga
[Skyward Stooge] [The Dimwit of Time] [The Moron's Mask] [Twilight Delinquent] [The Wimp Waker]

[Lewa's Mask Chronicles]

[Bionicle: Unsolved Mysteries]

No, I didn't see you playing with your dolls again!

#54 Offline Liopleurodon

Liopleurodon
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 613 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 05:44 PM

So far, nothing. I've been spending more of my money on other System themes. :P

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

#55 Online Lielac

Lielac
  • Members
  • Toa

• 128 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 04:00 AM

I've got Stormer 2.0, Breez 2.0, and Surge 2.0. My sister has Breez 1.0 and Von Nebula, and my brother has Fire Lord. I think that's it.
I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.
She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

#56 Offline Takanuvasaurus

Takanuvasaurus
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 5 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2012 - 01:51 AM

William Furno, Preston Stormer, Dunkan Bulk, and Meltdown.Surge 2.0, Nex 2.0, Breez 2.0, and Fire Lord.Stormer 3.0, Furno 3.0, Stringer 3.0, Raw Jaw, and Witch Doctor.EVO, FURNO, and Black Phantom.
Takanuvasaurus

#57 Offline Fanimusmaximus

Fanimusmaximus
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 4 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2012 - 10:37 AM

Well at the moment it's not very big, but I plan on getting more. Anyways here is what I have currently:2010 - Bulk 1,02011 - Evo 2.02012 - Black Phantom, Toxic Reapa, Splitface, and Evo 4.0

#58 Offline Kaxix

Kaxix
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Metru United

• 8,536 posts

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 03:33 AM

Just Witch Doctor and Black Phantom. Probably I'll get Core Hunter too.

Fear the butterfly!!

#59 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 302 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 03:35 AM

Bulk. Thats all I got.

sig2_0.png

#60 Offline Blitzkitteh

Blitzkitteh
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 316 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 12:53 PM

I have all of these sets, but most, if not all, are currently in pieces for Mocing purposes. I do, however, keep most HF parts separated from my Bionicle, so I could rebuild them all If I wanted.-William Furno-Preston Stormer-MeltdownRotor-Von Nebula-Breez 2.0-Surge 2.0-Stormer 2.0-Evo 2.0-Jetbug-Firelord (x2, one currently mixed in with my Bionicle parts, so odds are I'll never see that one again)-Furno 3.0-Bulk 3.0-Stringer 3.0-Waspix-Witch Doctor-Rocka XL (Mixed in with Bionicle. Never liked it much anyway.)-Evo-RockaToxic Reapa-Black PhantomI'll probably rebuild several 2.0 and 3.0 heroes to display with my Toa Nuva when I get back home.-Longcat is Long!

I USED TO BE LONGCAT IS LONG!

tumblr_m42b4aGmdZ1qkibivo1_500.jpg
My Blog. Read it. Nao.

My Steam name is [TDC] Blitzkitteh, feel free to add me.

#61 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 17,983 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2012 - 04:23 AM

All I really own is Von Nebula, Witch Doctor and Rocka XL.

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#62 Offline DoctorCouch

DoctorCouch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 632 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2012 - 06:07 AM

I never really got in to Hero Factory, but if I really like the look of a set then I'll buy it. But I only get villians for some reason.1.0 - Meltdown, Rotor and Thunder2.0 - Nitroblast and JetbugDidn't get any 3.0 setsBreakout - Toxic Reapa and SplitfaceI'm planning to get Core Hunter from the upcoming summer line, that thing looks awesome.

Doctorcouch is back again

Doctorcouch is gone again

#63 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,293 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 24 2012 - 04:15 PM

I have only Jawblade. :<

#64 Offline Linsanity

Linsanity
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,497 posts

Posted Jul 24 2012 - 05:39 PM

1.0 - Stormer, Furno Bike, and Thunder2.0 - Furno, Evo, and Drilldozer3.0 - None4.0 - None

#65 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,028 posts

Posted Jul 24 2012 - 05:47 PM

Bulk. Thats all I got.

Which Bulk? There are 4 (1.0, 3.0, Breakout, and the one in Bulk & Vapor).I recently got Breakout Rocka, and I really love it. Sadly, that's my only 2012 set. ;_;

Edited by Meiko, Jul 24 2012 - 05:47 PM.

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#66 Offline mdiggler

mdiggler
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 13 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2012 - 04:24 PM

"Mark Surge" 1.0 (since Lego already uses pretty bad puns for these guys' names, I prefer to call him "Johnny Thunder.") Core HunterPlanning on getting the new breakout Stringer and probably Black Phantom.
Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

#67 Offline Xalen: Shadowed Spirit of

Xalen: Shadowed Spirit of
  • Members
  • Toa

• 177 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2012 - 03:17 PM

Updated my collection post with my family's latest acquisitions, Rocka, Splitface, the three DC Ultrabuild heroes, and the majority of Breakout Part II

#68 Offline The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 5 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2012 - 04:14 PM

I started out not wanting to get any of them cause I wasn't the biggest HF fan but now I've gotten every set except for Speeda Demon,XT4,Voltix,Thornraxx,Stormer XL,4.0 Nex,and 4.0 Bulk.And now HF is one of my top three favorite Lego themes.

#69 Offline aaninja64

aaninja64
  • Members
  • Toa

• 104 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 08:57 PM

Surge 2.0, Nex 2.0, Furno 3.0, & Rocka XL. I might get some Breakout, however.
Herp Derp

#70 Offline Manterax Prime

Manterax Prime
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 429 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 04 2012 - 09:27 PM

Just got more sets recently in addition to the ones in my previous post2.0: Breez (finally I have all 2.0 heroes)Breakout: Surge, Furno, BP, Toxic Reapa (had Rocka at one point but had to return him)

Series 4 (1st half):Heroes: Furno, Rocka, Nex, SurgeVillains: Black Phantom, Jawblade, Toxic Reapa, Splitface

Umm, pretty sure that's Evo you have. Nex is a wave 2 set.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection?  Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

#71 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,937 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 04 2012 - 10:28 PM

My collection is:1.0: Bulk 1.0CorroderRotor2.0: Surge 2.0Evo 2.0Nitroblast3.0: Rocka XLWitch DoctorBreakout: FurnoBlack Phantom

I'm going to get Toxic Reapa and Rocka soon, so that will increase my collection's size.I also might get Bulk and Core Hunter in a few weeks as well.

webmaster.png

#72 Offline Kingslayer

Kingslayer
  • Premier Member
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,276 posts

Posted Aug 07 2012 - 11:20 AM

I am planning to get really soon:4.0: Stormer XL(also a normal version MOC), Furno, Breez, Surge, Stringer, Bulk, Nex, Rocka and Evo.That will probably be all for a good while. I prefer Bionicle but this years stuff looks pretty good

#73 Offline Overlord

Overlord
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,465 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 05 2012 - 05:02 PM

My collection consists solely of Von Nebula and the Furno Bike. You heard me right. :PWell, okay, I do have most of Stormer 2.0 from a trade too, but still.I should admit I wanted most/all of the Hero Factory Titans, but never got around to buying them. With the 2.0 and 3.0 Heroes, I don't intend to get any. Some of the newer sets are interesting, but I'll see when they go on sale somewhere.~:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

#74 Offline Cirkit8

Cirkit8
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 45 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 07 2012 - 09:28 PM

Most of my collection is dismantled now, and is being used for bigger and better things.. more on that later.From the first wave, I've got Heroes Stormer, 2 Bulks, 2 Stringers, and Surge. For Villains I have collected Xplode, Meltdown, and my sis and I share Von Nebula. I also have the Furno Bike, still all in one piece. http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif I've collected one of each of the six Heroes from wave 2, and have a second Surge. I also have Fire-Lord, Nitroblast, Drilldozer, and Jetbug! I didn't get Stormer from the Savage Planet wave as I thought I would.. he was sold out by the time I got to the store to buy him! Instead, I have Stringer, Bulk, and Rocka. I also have a Raw-Jaw, and a Waspix. I think that's it for that wave.And for the Breakout Waves, both 1 & 2, I have collected Rocka, 2 Evos(for use on a big project!), and Stormer XL. In the way of villains I have The Black Phantom, Voltix, Toxic Reapa, and Splitface. I really want Breez and Thornraxx, but I can't find them in any local stores :/

#75 Offline CarkaJack

CarkaJack
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 24 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 05:30 PM

Mine are:-Meltdown-Jimmy StringerHeh, yeah. Very unimpressive since I've mostly been concentrating on getting replacement parts for some of the lesser off sets of mine (Hahli, Jaller, Lewa)

2! The best thing ever!

#76 Offline Paleo

Paleo
  • Retired Staff
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 811 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Oct 08 2012 - 08:31 PM

First wave: Rotor, Von Nebula, Furno BikeSecond wave: Drill Dozer, Fire Lord, Stormer, NexThird wave: Witch DoctorFourth wave: Toxic Reapa, Jawblade, Voltix, Stormer

Vote for Entry #2:

News • Forums • Q&A

bzptwitter.jpg bzpflickr.jpg bzpyoutube.jpg bzpfacebook.jpg

in General Discussion Contest 2.22!

#77 Offline Kumata

Kumata
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,835 posts

Posted Oct 09 2012 - 09:37 AM

I now have Evo 2.0 again, plus Evo 3.0 and Jawblade. May get Thornraxx if he drops down in price. and Speeda Demon too.

#78 Online ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,697 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 09:16 PM

I now have Evo 2.0 again, plus Evo 3.0 and Jawblade.

Man, if only an Evo 3.0 existed... :lol:

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#79 Offline Andy Bernard

Andy Bernard
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • queer trans mom

• 2,493 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 09:27 PM

summer 2010:
  • furno (2x)
  • bulk (2x)
  • stringer (2x)
  • stormer
  • surge
  • breez
  • xplode (4x)
  • thunder
  • corroder (2x)
  • meltdown
  • von nebula
  • rotor
  • furno bike
  • drop ship
winter 2011:
  • furno 2.0
  • nex 2.0 (2x)
  • surge 2.0 (2x)
  • stormer 2.0 (2x)
  • breez 2.0 (2x)
  • drilldozer (2x)
  • jetbug
  • fire lord
summer 2011:
  • furno 3.0
  • bulk 3.0
  • nex 3.0
  • waspix
  • fangz (2x)
  • rocka xl
winter 2012:
  • rocka (2x)
  • jawblade (2x)
  • black phantom (2x)
  • surge (2x)
summer 2012
  • stringer (2x)
  • bulk
  • core hunter
  • xt4
  • thornraxx
  • stormer xl
i think thats everything

tumblr_inline_mrsns9fO2r1qep8gd.png

#80 Offline Delta Titan Sparta

Delta Titan Sparta
  • Banned Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,042 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2012 - 10:08 PM

The only sets I have are Bulk 3.0, Jawblade, and Breakout Stringer. I scrapped all of them to build a single Hero.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users