Official Transformers Topic

Stryker055

Illogical. I like blitz and springer, I will have to buy at least blitz.
Blitzwing doesn't look incredible to me - just way too blocky and the Animated-esque faces aren't doing anything for me. That jet mode especially.Let's see, can we both be excited about.... Hmm... Abominus? Ultimate Predaking? (Most definitely passing on the Voyager for him if I can afford it while out.)Oh! I know!IDW Megatron.I'm going to be all over that guy.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Anyone seen the Beast Hunters Optimus CGI? Much better than the toy suggested, though I am sad about him not being a longnose truck anymore.

It looks cool and powerful, but a little on the fat side. Kind of a 60% like it, 40% meh feel to it, in my opinion. Maybe seeing him in action will be better.

What do you guys think?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Illogical. I like blitz and springer, I will have to buy at least blitz.
Blitzwing doesn't look incredible to me - just way too blocky and the Animated-esque faces aren't doing anything for me. That jet mode especially.Let's see, can we both be excited about.... Hmm... Abominus? Ultimate Predaking? (Most definitely passing on the Voyager for him if I can afford it while out.)Oh! I know!IDW Megatron.I'm going to be all over that guy.~|ET|~

you mean the legion combiner? Yeah, we can agree on that.

Edited by ~Shockwave~

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

The Beast Hunters CG looks really weird compared to the toy. He look even more like a Space Marine now. Still concerned that Ultra Magnus has gotten two different toys now and not one in-person appearance in the show.

He's getting another one as well.

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

I haven't seen anything with Optimus in the Best Hunters trailers... Just more Predaking.And can't seem to find anything either.~|ET|~Edit: Derp, I had been looking for video, not images. Found it now. And yeah, OP definitely does look chubbier. And he's got a cannon arm... interesting.

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

He has the body proportions of a Space Marine, but that's about it. "More" like a Space Marine? He never looked like one at all until now...

Yeah, the cannon arm is weird...it suggests that the arm we saw doesn't come back to him.

But the 'Cons seem to very easily replace arms, judging by Megatron's CGI and Starscream's life.

Either the 'Bots don't get that advantage, or he just wanted an arm that does that...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Wasn't that his right arm though? the cannon is on his left.

I want abominus....

and megatron looks to have a wierd cannon arm as well... Nevermind, it was a weird angle

Did I mention that I want abominus?

Edited by ~Shockwave~

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

You know who I wanted?FoC Grimlock.And he popped up on Amazon and I got him on the way. :D~|ET|~

You know what I want? Figma Samus. but the price has nearly quadrupled... that kinda counts... she does transform into a ball, that counts. Right? RIGHT?

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

I feel out of the loop because I don't collect the toys anymore. Too interested in gaming. Speaking of which, are there any plans for an Xbox TFP game, or do I have to wait for TF4's game to get a TF game?

I'm not sure which arm it was, haven't seen that episode since the second time I watched it.

Actually, I think that It's his arm converted into a cannon, or else the figure would show that. But that's just my guess.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

I feel out of the loop because I don't collect the toys anymore. Too interested in gaming. Speaking of which, are there any plans for an Xbox TFP game, or do I have to wait for TF4's game to get a TF game? I'm not sure which arm it was, haven't seen that episode since the second time I watched it.

Actually, I think that It's his arm converted into a cannon, or else the figure would show that. But that's just my guess.
Which is indeed a possibility. It just stuck out to me because it wasn't as obvious a weapon conversion as they've done previously in the series. It looks very much like they just cut off his hand and now it's a gun arm.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

I feel out of the loop because I don't collect the toys anymore. Too interested in gaming. Speaking of which, are there any plans for an Xbox TFP game, or do I have to wait for TF4's game to get a TF game? I'm not sure which arm it was, haven't seen that episode since the second time I watched it.

Which is indeed a possibility. It just stuck out to me because it wasn't as obvious a weapon conversion as they've done previously in the series. It looks very much like they just cut off his hand and now it's a gun arm.~|ET|~

I noticed that as well... hmmmm.... I don't know...

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

• 2 weeks later...

Optimus looks a lot less fat here.

And I guess that confirms that it's a transforming arm cannon, but...

I just watched the new and extremely epic trailer for Beast Hunters, called "A New Prime". Which now leaves me confused as to how this CGI exists.

Of course, they bring him back. But I'm wondering how.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Optimus looks a lot less fat here.

And I guess that confirms that it's a transforming arm cannon, but...

I just watched the new and extremely epic trailer for Beast Hunters, called "A New Prime". Which now leaves me confused as to how this CGI exists.

Well some say Smokescreen going be a new Prime, or think that Magnus used the Forge of Solus Prime to rebuild Optimus. Any way I think Optimus Prime will come back.

Wait, what do you-

*watches trailer*

tumblr_ky64985sRs1qa0y1ro1_400.gif

But of course, it's not like this hasn't happened before. He'll probably come back in this new form he's got in the toys and promos and such - Fatmaster Optimus Prime.

Yeah, it's almost guaranteed he'll be rebuilt. And I am hoping it's by Magnus with the Forge. It would explain why there are several toys coming out with him featuring that as an accessory.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

Yeah, it's almost guaranteed he'll be rebuilt. And I am hoping it's by Magnus with the Forge. It would explain why there are several toys coming out with him featuring that as an accessory.

~|ET|~

The hammer is the forge? are you sure? I thought it was just an animated reference...

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Yeah, it's almost guaranteed he'll be rebuilt. And I am hoping it's by Magnus with the Forge. It would explain why there are several toys coming out with him featuring that as an accessory. ~|ET|~

The hammer is the forge? are you sure? I thought it was just an animated reference...
It's being solicited as the Forge. I had hoped it was just that too, but it seems not to be the case.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

Yeah, it's almost guaranteed he'll be rebuilt. And I am hoping it's by Magnus with the Forge. It would explain why there are several toys coming out with him featuring that as an accessory. ~|ET|~

It's being solicited as the Forge. I had hoped it was just that too, but it seems not to be the case.~|ET|~

Hm... interesting...

Does anyone have information on ROTF jetfires ability to combine with this?

Edited by ~Shockwave~

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

I am getting into Transformers recently. I started watching some of the series on Netflix. I already finished up Prime (loved it with the exception of Miko), and now I am watching the original cartoon. After that, I am going to watch Beast Wars and try to track down the cartoons that were not on Netflix. Does anyone have any recommendations for non-television Transformer media, such as comics or books?

I also picked up a larger version of Beast Hunter Optimus Prime, and enjoyed it. It would have been better if the wing/jet-pack assembly was detachable, since it just sort of sticks out in his robot mode. A thing to note about the wing assembly is that the middle part is shaped like a small aircraft. This could mean that Optimus gains a drone like Laserbeak or Roller this season.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So Beast Hunters. Went pretty much back to the status quo after four otherwise great episodes. Sigh.

Having Decepticons in Darkmount for the entire season without team Prime and the military being able to do too much would have been interesting. And letting Optimus die would have been a bold, but good, move, imo. Too bad.

AXKP5KC.png

So Beast Hunters. Went pretty much back to the status quo after four otherwise great episodes. Sigh.

Having Decepticons in Darkmount for the entire season without team Prime and the military being able to do too much would have been interesting. And letting Optimus die would have been a bold, but good, move, imo. Too bad.

Right? I mean, it was good, and than optimus gets an upgrade and the cons are suddenly powerless. There was what, 5 bots until prime showed up? there is no way they could take that tower with most of the team out of commission. There was just magnus at the end... *sigh*

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

I like Prime's smaller cast, makes it easier to focus and keep track of it. Now, on to the episode.

I wouldn't call it status quo just yet. They have a new base, and the Decepticons have demonstrated they can find the bases, given some time. For another, there's Ultra Magnus, Shockwave, Optimus in his powered-up form with flight powers, and it isn't exactly hard to haul the Predacon back to base. Plus the episode description for the next episode says

They're making more Predacons, which explains how the Predacon we already saw is referred to as Predaking. That could mean Predaking is insanely powerful while the rest are just super cannon fodder rather than regular cannon fodder.

And Starscream clearly has some issues with Megatron and Shockwave, plus Megs will obviously be wanting to make himself more powerful than Optimus. There's also the fact that the 'Cons will probably want to take better care of the Harbinger, and maybe salvage stuff from Darkmount's wreck (Which, incidentally, could also be found by humans.)

The status is nearly the same as before, but there are some notable differences, and there's a lot that could change in the next two episodes or so. In addition, we don't know yet exactly what Optimus and Alpha Trion were talking about back there, which could result in plot stuff.

I mostly liked the episode, but Optimus wasn't in the fight long enough to show just how strong he was. It's a good set-up for the next few things, but on its own the episode wasn't that epic.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

There is a whole lot left to do, you're right. Especially if they do add more Predacons. I've been firmly in the camp that thought they'd not do that, since the show as cancelled since it was so expensive and making models for all the Predacons would've been too much... But I'd be so, so happy if I was wrong.But that's what makes the show only having 9 episodes left even more disappointing.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

I watched reviews on springer and blitz. blitz is mehish. springer is pretty awesome. I will admit that I was wrong.

I did saw two reviews on Blitzwing he is not mehish what reviews put him to be,he just had QC that all,and also saw 3 reviews on Springer the reviewer ever say that he is based on James Roberts' Last Stand of The Wreckers Take on Springer.

Oh, they both look like amazing figures. And peaugh, who gave it a little more time instead of rushing out reviews, found ways to address the initial concerns with Blitzwing. Such as his shoulders that supposedly didn't lock in place.I really hope I manage to get them. I've been saying that a lot lately and then just not getting the figures. But I want to change that with the triple changers.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

I will be picking up Prime shockwave for sure, and maybe one of the triple changers. and mini shockwave. Need cyberverse cons. I have tiny soundwave and airachnid coming to my doorstep soon. hopefully.

Edited by ~Shockwave~

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

I will be picking up Prime shockwave for sure, and maybe one of the triple changers. and mini shockwave. Need cyberverse cons. I have tiny soundwave and airachnid coming to my doorstep soon. hopefully.

The Abominus Predacons all look great if you're looking for more Cyberverse. I'd even get them if I knew I could find them all lol.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

The Abominus Predacons all look great if you're looking for more Cyberverse. I'd even get them if I knew I could find them all lol.~|ET|~

I may just bite on those. But I will wait for the target pack if I do, less hunting that way. That's why I ordered those little guys. But $20 is seriously pushing it. especially for shipping that could take over a week. but whatever.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

The only Predacon I really hope they add in to the show is Grimwing. He's a bit too much like Dreadwing, but hopefully he actually defects to the Autobots. He actually sorta reminds me of Silverbolt or Dinobot. Also, has anyone seen the Go! Combiners? They actually look pretty nice and Brave-ish.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

The only Predacon I really hope they add in to the show is Grimwing. He's a bit too much like Dreadwing, but hopefully he actually defects to the Autobots. He actually sorta reminds me of Silverbolt or Dinobot. Also, has anyone seen the Go! Combiners? They actually look pretty nice and Brave-ish.

I find it interesting that such a concept and the way its being executed is related to prime, which seems to be nothing but serious bleh.

485585_528817960493060_1878734144_n.jpg

As far as a fourth movie. They will be making it, but Shia Labouf won't be in it, nor Megan Fox. Plus one of my friends told me that the entire transformers franchise will end after the fourth movie. :((((

Riiiiiiiiiiight. and the world will end in december of 2012... wait a minute....

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile