• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Official Transformers Topic

prime transformers robot autobot

• Please log in to reply
1008 replies to this topic

#761 Offline Electric Turahk

Electric Turahk
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Tracer

• 13,188 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 01:18 AM

Illogical. I like blitz and springer, I will have to buy at least blitz. 
Blitzwing doesn't look incredible to me - just way too blocky and the Animated-esque faces aren't doing anything for me. That jet mode especially.Let's see, can we both be excited about.... Hmm... Abominus? Ultimate Predaking? (Most definitely passing on the Voyager for him if I can afford it while out.)Oh! I know!IDW Megatron.I'm going to be all over that guy.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

#762 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,955 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 09:36 AM

Anyone seen the Beast Hunters Optimus CGI? Much better than the toy suggested, though I am sad about him not being a longnose truck anymore.

It looks cool and powerful, but a little on the fat side. Kind of a 60% like it, 40% meh feel to it, in my opinion. Maybe seeing him in action will be better.

What do you guys think?

#763 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,208 posts

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 03:24 PM

Illogical. I like blitz and springer, I will have to buy at least blitz. 
Blitzwing doesn't look incredible to me - just way too blocky and the Animated-esque faces aren't doing anything for me. That jet mode especially.Let's see, can we both be excited about.... Hmm... Abominus? Ultimate Predaking? (Most definitely passing on the Voyager for him if I can afford it while out.)Oh! I know!IDW Megatron.I'm going to be all over that guy.~|ET|~

you mean the legion combiner? Yeah, we can agree on that.

Edited by ~Shockwave~, Feb 18 2013 - 03:25 PM.

fs_overall.png

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

#764 Online Nebula 2.0

Nebula 2.0
  • Members

• 1,299 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 09:27 PM

The Beast Hunters CG looks really weird compared to the toy. He look even more like a Space Marine now. Still concerned that Ultra Magnus has gotten two different toys now and not one in-person appearance in the show.

#765 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 10:08 PM

The Beast Hunters CG looks really weird compared to the toy. He look even more like a Space Marine now. Still concerned that Ultra Magnus has gotten two different toys now and not one in-person appearance in the show.

He's getting another one as well.

fs_overall.png

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#766 Offline Electric Turahk

Electric Turahk
  • Premier Member
  • The Tracer

• 13,188 posts

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 10:29 PM

I haven't seen anything with Optimus in the Best Hunters trailers... Just more Predaking.And can't seem to find anything either.~|ET|~Edit: Derp, I had been looking for video, not images. Found it now. And yeah, OP definitely does look chubbier. And he's got a cannon arm... interesting.

Edited by Electric Turahk, Feb 18 2013 - 11:59 PM.

E-T... Phone home.

#767 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,955 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2013 - 09:18 PM

He has the body proportions of a Space Marine, but that's about it. "More" like a Space Marine? He never looked like one at all until now...

Yeah, the cannon arm is weird...it suggests that the arm we saw doesn't come back to him.

But the 'Cons seem to very easily replace arms, judging by Megatron's CGI and Starscream's life.

Either the 'Bots don't get that advantage, or he just wanted an arm that does that...

#768 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Feb 19 2013 - 09:43 PM

Wasn't that his right arm though? the cannon is on his left.

I want abominus....

and megatron looks to have a wierd cannon arm as well... Nevermind,  it was a weird angle

Did I mention that I want abominus?

Edited by ~Shockwave~, Feb 19 2013 - 09:54 PM.

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#769 Offline Electric Turahk

Electric Turahk
  • Premier Member
  • The Tracer

• 13,188 posts

Posted Feb 19 2013 - 10:34 PM

You know who I wanted?FoC Grimlock.And he popped up on Amazon and I got him on the way. :D~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

#770 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Feb 19 2013 - 10:46 PM

You know who I wanted?FoC Grimlock.And he popped up on Amazon and I got him on the way. :D~|ET|~

You know what I want? Figma Samus. but the price has nearly quadrupled... that kinda counts... she  does transform into a ball, that counts. Right? RIGHT?

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#771 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,955 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2013 - 06:44 AM

I feel out of the loop because I don't collect the toys anymore. Too interested in gaming. Speaking of which, are there any plans for an Xbox TFP game, or do I have to wait for TF4's game to get a TF game?

I'm not sure which arm it was, haven't seen that episode since the second time I watched it.

#772 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Feb 20 2013 - 12:52 PM

I feel out of the loop because I don't collect the toys anymore. Too interested in gaming. Speaking of which, are there any plans for an Xbox TFP game, or do I have to wait for TF4's game to get a TF game?

I'm not sure which arm it was, haven't seen that episode since the second time I watched it.

Actually, I think that It's his arm converted into a cannon, or else the figure would show that. But that's just my guess.

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#773 Offline Electric Turahk

Electric Turahk
  • Premier Member
  • The Tracer

• 13,188 posts

Posted Feb 20 2013 - 04:46 PM

I feel out of the loop because I don't collect the toys anymore. Too interested in gaming. Speaking of which, are there any plans for an Xbox TFP game, or do I have to wait for TF4's game to get a TF game? I'm not sure which arm it was, haven't seen that episode since the second time I watched it.

Actually, I think that It's his arm converted into a cannon, or else the figure would show that. But that's just my guess.
Which is indeed a possibility. It just stuck out to me because it wasn't as obvious a weapon conversion as they've done previously in the series. It looks very much like they just cut off his hand and now it's a gun arm.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

#774 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2013 - 05:10 PM

Metroplex.

[color=#696969;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]"OVER 2 FEET! BIGGEST EVER!"[/color][/font]

This guy is taller than Fortress Maximus. I seriously never thought I would see the day. Someone, somewhere, is extremely mad. And I am loving it.

So, yeah, that happened.

not a lot of things match my avatar

#775 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Feb 20 2013 - 06:08 PM

I feel out of the loop because I don't collect the toys anymore. Too interested in gaming. Speaking of which, are there any plans for an Xbox TFP game, or do I have to wait for TF4's game to get a TF game? I'm not sure which arm it was, haven't seen that episode since the second time I watched it.

Which is indeed a possibility. It just stuck out to me because it wasn't as obvious a weapon conversion as they've done previously in the series. It looks very much like they just cut off his hand and now it's a gun arm.~|ET|~

I noticed that as well... hmmmm.... I don't know...

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#776 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,955 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2013 - 06:56 AM

Optimus looks a lot less fat here.

And I guess that confirms that it's a transforming arm cannon, but...

Spoiler

Edited by Axilus Prime, Mar 02 2013 - 06:57 AM.

#777 Offline Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 787 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2013 - 08:33 AM

Optimus looks a lot less fat here.

And I guess that confirms that it's a transforming arm cannon, but...

Spoiler

Well some say Smokescreen going be a new Prime, or think that Magnus used the Forge of Solus Prime to rebuild Optimus. Any way I think Optimus Prime will come back.

#778 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2013 - 10:32 AM

Spoiler

Wait, what do you-

*watches trailer*

Posted Image

But of course, it's not like this hasn't happened before. He'll probably come back in this new form he's got in the toys and promos and such - Fatmaster Optimus Prime.

not a lot of things match my avatar

#779 Offline Electric Turahk

Electric Turahk
  • Premier Member
  • The Tracer

• 13,188 posts

Posted Mar 02 2013 - 06:36 PM

Yeah, it's almost guaranteed he'll be rebuilt.  And I am hoping it's by Magnus with the Forge.  It would explain why there are several toys coming out with him featuring that as an accessory.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

#780 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Mar 02 2013 - 07:40 PM

Yeah, it's almost guaranteed he'll be rebuilt.  And I am hoping it's by Magnus with the Forge.  It would explain why there are several toys coming out with him featuring that as an accessory.

~|ET|~

The hammer is the forge? are you sure? I thought it was just an animated reference... 

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#781 Offline Electric Turahk

Electric Turahk
  • Premier Member
  • The Tracer

• 13,188 posts

Posted Mar 02 2013 - 08:00 PM

Yeah, it's almost guaranteed he'll be rebuilt.  And I am hoping it's by Magnus with the Forge.  It would explain why there are several toys coming out with him featuring that as an accessory. ~|ET|~

The hammer is the forge? are you sure? I thought it was just an animated reference...
It's being solicited as the Forge. I had hoped it was just that too, but it seems not to be the case.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

#782 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Mar 02 2013 - 10:34 PM

Yeah, it's almost guaranteed he'll be rebuilt.  And I am hoping it's by Magnus with the Forge.  It would explain why there are several toys coming out with him featuring that as an accessory. ~|ET|~

It's being solicited as the Forge. I had hoped it was just that too, but it seems not to be the case.~|ET|~

Hm... interesting...

Does anyone have information on ROTF jetfires ability to combine with this

Edited by ~Shockwave~, Mar 09 2013 - 01:05 PM.

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#783 Offline J46 Nui

J46 Nui
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 760 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2013 - 09:27 AM

I am getting into Transformers recently. I started watching some of the series on Netflix. I already finished up Prime (loved it with the exception of Miko), and now I am watching the original cartoon. After that, I am going to watch Beast Wars and try to track down the cartoons that were not on Netflix. Does anyone have any recommendations for non-television Transformer media, such as comics or books?

I also picked up a larger version of Beast Hunter Optimus Prime, and enjoyed it. It would have been better if the wing/jet-pack assembly was detachable, since it just sort of sticks out in his robot mode. A thing to note about the wing assembly is that the middle part is shaped like a small aircraft. This could mean that Optimus gains a drone like Laserbeak or Roller this season.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

#784 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,955 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 05:25 PM

[Redacted]

Apparently I can't deeplink it. But there's a new full size promo picture of Optimus in his new form.

It's just sheer awesome. The design has grown on me, and from that angle it's epic.

Edited by Axilus Prime, Apr 11 2013 - 10:10 PM.

#785 Offline Rooster Nui

Rooster Nui
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 242 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2013 - 05:42 PM

Generation One is good, but i think Prime is also great, just has a lack of characters.

#786 Offline farmstink buttlass

farmstink buttlass
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,945 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2013 - 10:33 PM

So Beast Hunters. Went pretty much back to the status quo after four otherwise great episodes. Sigh.

Having Decepticons in Darkmount for the entire season without team Prime and the military being able to do too much would have been interesting. And letting Optimus die would have been a bold, but good, move, imo. Too bad.

#787 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Apr 20 2013 - 11:10 PM

So Beast Hunters. Went pretty much back to the status quo after four otherwise great episodes. Sigh.

Having Decepticons in Darkmount for the entire season without team Prime and the military being able to do too much would have been interesting. And letting Optimus die would have been a bold, but good, move, imo. Too bad.

Right? I mean, it was good, and than optimus gets an upgrade and the cons are suddenly powerless. There was what, 5 bots until prime showed up? there is no way they could take that tower with most of the team out of commission. There was just magnus at the end... *sigh*

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#788 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,955 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2013 - 12:00 AM

I like Prime's smaller cast, makes it easier to focus and keep track of it. Now, on to the episode.

I wouldn't call it status quo just yet. They have a new base, and the Decepticons have demonstrated they can find the bases, given some time. For another, there's Ultra Magnus, Shockwave, Optimus in his powered-up form with flight powers, and it isn't exactly hard to haul the Predacon back to base. Plus the episode description for the next episode says

Spoiler

And Starscream clearly has some issues with Megatron and Shockwave, plus Megs will obviously be wanting to make himself more powerful than Optimus. There's also the fact that the 'Cons will probably want to take better care of the Harbinger, and maybe salvage stuff from Darkmount's wreck (Which, incidentally, could also be found by humans.)

The status is nearly the same as before, but there are some notable differences, and there's a lot that could change in the next two episodes or so. In addition, we don't know yet exactly what Optimus and Alpha Trion were talking about back there, which could result in plot stuff.

I mostly liked the episode, but Optimus wasn't in the fight long enough to show just how strong he was. It's a good set-up for the next few things, but on its own the episode wasn't that epic.

#789 Offline Electric Turahk

Electric Turahk
  • Premier Member
  • The Tracer

• 13,188 posts

Posted Apr 21 2013 - 01:44 PM

Spoiler
~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

#790 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Apr 21 2013 - 07:19 PM

I watched reviews on springer and blitz. blitz is mehish. springer is pretty awesome. I will admit that I was wrong.

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#791 Offline Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 787 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 27 2013 - 11:03 AM

I watched reviews on springer and blitz. blitz is mehish. springer is pretty awesome. I will admit that I was wrong.

I did saw two reviews on Blitzwing he is not mehish what reviews put him to be,he just had QC that all,and also saw 3 reviews on Springer the reviewer ever say that he is based on James Roberts' Last Stand of The Wreckers Take on Springer.

#792 Offline Electric Turahk

Electric Turahk
  • Premier Member
  • The Tracer

• 13,188 posts

Posted Apr 27 2013 - 07:01 PM

Oh, they both look like amazing figures. And peaugh, who gave it a little more time instead of rushing out reviews, found ways to address the initial concerns with Blitzwing. Such as his shoulders that supposedly didn't lock in place.I really hope I manage to get them. I've been saying that a lot lately and then just not getting the figures. But I want to change that with the triple changers.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

#793 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Apr 28 2013 - 12:26 AM

I will be picking up Prime shockwave for sure, and maybe one of the triple changers. and mini shockwave. Need cyberverse cons. I have tiny soundwave and airachnid coming to my doorstep soon. hopefully.

Edited by ~Shockwave~, Apr 28 2013 - 12:28 AM.

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#794 Offline Electric Turahk

Electric Turahk
  • Premier Member
  • The Tracer

• 13,188 posts

Posted Apr 28 2013 - 12:50 AM

I will be picking up Prime shockwave for sure, and maybe one of the triple changers. and mini shockwave. Need cyberverse cons. I have tiny soundwave and airachnid coming to my doorstep soon. hopefully.

The Abominus Predacons all look great if you're looking for more Cyberverse. I'd even get them if I knew I could find them all lol.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

#795 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Apr 28 2013 - 12:54 AM

The Abominus Predacons all look great if you're looking for more Cyberverse. I'd even get them if I knew I could find them all lol.~|ET|~

I may just bite on those. But I will wait for the target pack if I do, less hunting that way. That's why I ordered those little guys. But $20 is seriously pushing it. especially for shipping that could take over a week. but whatever. 

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#796 Offline gunconvoy

gunconvoy
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 84 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 29 2013 - 11:16 PM

Fist post on a transformers topic for me.

Allow me to say, i hate bayformers and prime is too preditable.

I love the japanese side of transformers.

Just a question, who here has watched Victory or the Beast Wars II movie?

485585_528817960493060_1878734144_n.jpg

#797 Online Nebula 2.0

Nebula 2.0
  • Members

• 1,299 posts
  •  

Posted May 02 2013 - 09:54 PM

The only Predacon I really hope they add in to the show is Grimwing. He's a bit too much like Dreadwing, but hopefully he actually defects to the Autobots. He actually sorta reminds me of Silverbolt or Dinobot. Also, has anyone seen the Go! Combiners? They actually look pretty nice and Brave-ish.

#798 Offline gunconvoy

gunconvoy
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 84 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2013 - 09:44 AM

The only Predacon I really hope they add in to the show is Grimwing. He's a bit too much like Dreadwing, but hopefully he actually defects to the Autobots. He actually sorta reminds me of Silverbolt or Dinobot. Also, has anyone seen the Go! Combiners? They actually look pretty nice and Brave-ish.

I find it interesting that such a concept and the way its being executed is related to prime, which seems to be nothing but serious bleh.

485585_528817960493060_1878734144_n.jpg

#799 Offline Lachanu

Lachanu
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 25 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2013 - 10:18 PM

As far as a fourth movie. They will be making it, but Shia Labouf won't be in it, nor Megan Fox. Plus one of my friends told me that the entire transformers franchise will end after the fourth movie. :((((

941989_245302795611443_1853177518_n.jpg

#800 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted May 04 2013 - 12:15 AM

As far as a fourth movie. They will be making it, but Shia Labouf won't be in it, nor Megan Fox. Plus one of my friends told me that the entire transformers franchise will end after the fourth movie. :((((

Riiiiiiiiiiight. and the world will end in december of 2012... wait a minute....

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users