Official Transformers Topic

Stryker055

If I were you, I'd save your money and get the US release of MP-10 this fall. I like Ultimate Optimus Prime because of how stupid and amusing it is, but I wouldn't pay over $20 for it, much less $90.BTW, I really hope a lot of those Prime Arms Microns redecoes we're seeing get released by Hasbro. Those Breakdown repaints look awesome.

I think the black repaint of Breakdown might see a stateside release, but I remember hearing that Swerve is Arms Micron-only. Also, Darkness Megatron actually looks really nice, looking at pics from the Tokyo Toy Show.139434459_orgv1339850729_1339852602.jpgHe looks a lot less dull, and I really like Gora as his fusion cannon, but I already caved and bought his Hasbro release. ;_;139437501_orgv1339848652_1339852602.jpgIn other news, our first color pic of the Jet Vehicon. I like it, and the pink doesn't at all bother me. I need five, though, stat.

plop

If I were you, I'd save your money and get the US release of MP-10 this fall. I like Ultimate Optimus Prime because of how stupid and amusing it is, but I wouldn't pay over $20 for it, much less $90.BTW, I really hope a lot of those Prime Arms Microns redecoes we're seeing get released by Hasbro. Those Breakdown repaints look awesome.
I actually prefer Ultimate for two things: Transforming trailer with more armor (Despite the lack of accuracy except on the arms, which he did have armor of that design on) and because it's so friggin' huge.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I actually prefer Ultimate for two things: Transforming trailer with more armor (Despite the lack of accuracy except on the arms, which he did have armor of that design on) and because it's so friggin' huge.
Yeah, but the paint apps and articulation look awful... but hey, whatever floats your boat. That G1 Optimus is the one getting a US release this fall at TRU, trailer and all, by the way. I hope MP-15 is a new Megatron to go in the "New Masterpiece" line. That or another Autobot mold, like Hound or Jazz or someone.

It's kind of hard to split a gun handle in half and still have normal legs though, to be fair.
Hegemon defies this. :-PI also hope that Megs gets a well-deserved update for the Masterpiece line, though. The old one looks really meh, and I've heard a lot of complaints about it from people that own it. I guess he'd work for MP-15, as they seem to be doing Autobots for the even numbers (Prime, Sideswipe, Red Alert being MP-10, -12, and -14), and Decepticons for the odds (Screamer and Soundwave being MP-11 and -13). I'd really like to see Shockwave get the MP upgrade sometime soon, though. He's not gotten a pure G1 update in a looong while, I don't think. Edited by Knock Out

plop

...as they seem to be doing Autobots for the even numbers (Prime, Sideswipe, Red Alert being MP-10, -12, and -14), and Decepticons for the odds (Screamer and Soundwave being MP-11 and -13)...
Wow, I never noticed that. I wonder if it was deliberate.As for Shockwave, he deserves better than he gets. He should at least get a classics release, let alone a Masterpiece one.

If anything, it's a coincidence, but I thought since MP-10 seemed to be a "reboot" of sorts for the line, maybe they'd be up for something like that. As for Shockwave, as much as I like the Generations model, it looks so tiny compared to his WfC counterparts. I'm not sure if they're scaling down the new Generations guys a bit, but I certainly hope not. :-/

Edited by Knock Out

plop

Went on a little vacation. Hit pretty much every Walmart on the way home (this is in Missouri, by the way). And still cannot find a darn Vehicon or Knockout. Not even Hot Shot to show that the wave has hit. At least Voyager Bulkhead and Starscream are around, which gives me hope that wave 3 will show up soon.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

It's kind of hard to split a gun handle in half and still have normal legs though, to be fair.
Hegemon defies this. :-PI also hope that Megs gets a well-deserved for the Masterpiece line, though. The old one looks really meh, and I've heard a lot of complaints about it from people that own it. I guess he'd work for MP-15, as they seem to be doing Autobots for the even numbers (Prime, Sideswipe, Red Alert being MP-10, -12, and -14), and Decepticons for the odds (Screamer and Soundwave being MP-11 and -13). I'd really like to see Shockwave get the MP upgrade sometime soon, though. He's not gotten a pure G1 update in a looong while, I don't think.
Oh Great Mata Nui how did you find that Megs. (But does it Transform?)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Hegemon defies this. :-PI also hope that Megs gets a well-deserved for the Masterpiece line, though. The old one looks really meh, and I've heard a lot of complaints about it from people that own it. I guess he'd work for MP-15, as they seem to be doing Autobots for the even numbers (Prime, Sideswipe, Red Alert being MP-10, -12, and -14), and Decepticons for the odds (Screamer and Soundwave being MP-11 and -13). I'd really like to see Shockwave get the MP upgrade sometime soon, though. He's not gotten a pure G1 update in a looong while, I don't think.
Oh Great Mata Nui how did you find that Megs. (But does it Transform?)
It's a third party product called "Hegemon." Yes, it transforms. It's just not in any way, shape, or form an official Transformers product.----MP-13 is simply incredible. It's definitely going to be a fine edition to the Masterpiece line, and another one to chalk up on my list of "wants I'll never actually have." *sigh*MP-14, on the other hand, bores me. I already wasn't too interested in Sideswipe, and the next Autobot MP being just a remold of him was incredibly predictable and interests me even less. But of course it was going to happen.With so many Masterpieces yet to be released, I think speculating on MP-15 right now wouldn't amount to much. It's likely going to be a looong time before we see it. But I'll still be hoping for Shockwave or Galvatron.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I'm making MP-13 mine, one way or the other. Even if I don't get MP-10, -11, and -12, I have to get Soundwave and his minions (since a Buzzsaw repaint is imminent and Ravage and Frenzy/Rumble have already been shown off). I really, really hope that Ratbat gets a new mold, maybe with the eventual Soundblaster repaint that's bound to come out of MP-13.

plop

In addition, Armada Red Alert was actually called Ratchet in Micron Legend, but then First Aid/First Gunner in Galaxy Force. I'm not sure if the name change to Red Alert was a matter of trademark issues (not copyright, which doesn't apply to names) or just to make the name different from the original anime.Either way, when I think Red Alert, I think of the one-handed emergency Robocop guy.EDIT: I did some research, and apparently Hasbro did not have the trademark for "Ratchet" at the time of Unicron Trilogy. In fact, they didn't up until very recently. Every Ratchet up until Prime Ratchet, I think, has had some sort of prefix, like "Autobot Ratchet", "Rescue Ratchet", "Desert Tracker Ratchet", etc. So I suppose the naming of the medic Autobot "Red Alert" was more of a deliberate choice, unless they just didn't want prefixes like that back then.Who knows, man, who knows.

Edited by Lockon Stratos

In addition, Armada Red Alert was actually called Ratchet in Micron Legend, but then First Aid/First Gunner in Galaxy Force. I'm not sure if the name change to Red Alert was a matter of trademark issues (not copyright, which doesn't apply to names) or just to make the name different from the original anime.Either way, when I think Red Alert, I think of the one-handed emergency Robocop guy.EDIT: I did some research, and apparently Hasbro did not have the trademark for "Ratchet" at the time of Unicron Trilogy. In fact, they didn't up until very recently. Every Ratchet up until Prime Ratchet, I think, has had some sort of prefix, like "Autobot Ratchet", "Rescue Ratchet", "Desert Tracker Ratchet", etc. So I suppose the naming of the medic Autobot "Red Alert" was more of a deliberate choice, unless they just didn't want prefixes like that back then.Who knows, man, who knows.
I mean Unicron Trilogy. And as I said "Stupid copyright stuff", I knew that. Doesn't make it any less stupid XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg

7403753354_c53f8ea073_m.jpgIMAG0079 by bumblecade, on Flickri hope that worked... yeah its a cruddy photo, but you should be able to see whats going on. why it couldnt do that out of the box is beyond me.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

to show off the modification i made to my barricade. you might be able to see the other ones too. though whether bumblebees is technically a modification a correcting a miss-assembly is debatableedit: really? why is that an autocorrect? it can also be used as shorthand for modification

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

I can't really tell what modifications you made, as I can't enlarge the picture without it asking me to login to Yahoo!. I'm envious that you have HA Barricade, though.

edit: really? why is that an autocorrect? it can also be used as shorthand for modification
It's a particularly stupid and outdated part of BZPower's word filter. I don't think anybody really knows why we can't say "m0d".

I can't really tell what modifications you made, as I can't enlarge the picture without it asking me to login to Yahoo!. I'm envious that you have HA Barricade, though.
edit: really? why is that an autocorrect? it can also be used as shorthand for modification
It's a particularly stupid and outdated part of BZPower's word filter. I don't think anybody really knows why we can't say "m0d".
oh... but... come on this has worked so many times before... why not now. anyway...what i did was remove some plastic from barricades inner hip pieces so it now forms a T and carved away some plastic to make his waist able to swivel. bumblebee just got his legs switched and leadfoot is transformed differently. 7403753354_c53f8ea073_z.jpgIMAG0079 by bumblecade, on Flickrbetter?

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Ah, okay. I see what you mean now. I did the same m0d to my HA Bumblebee. Too bad Barricade is impossible to find for a reasonable price nowadays. He's one of my favorite Movie designs.
i quite like him. people say his arms a too big. and, don't get me wrong, they're huge. but it looks good.that modification mad bb so much better.and i always wanted jazz. :( but never got one. he looks so cooledit: I'm going to hit something.... modification! Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

We got tired of searching the stores, so my brother and I ended up just ordering Knockout and Vehicon. They were both around twenty bucks, but when you factor in how much gas money is being wasted, it was an overall good decision.But now that we have them, we'll see them in stores because that's how things work...Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

We got tired of searching the stores, so my brother and I ended up just ordering Knockout and Vehicon. They were both around twenty bucks, but when you factor in how much gas money is being wasted, it was an overall good decision.But now that we have them, we'll see them in stores because that's how things work...Kalhiki
i might cave and order a vehicon. those things are sweet looking

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

I got lucky when I found Knock Out, but I'm going to wait until the revision wave hits before I resort to paying above retail for a few Vehicons. I'm not saying they're not worth around $20, I'm just cheap. And hopefully having 2 per case will make them easier to find. Assuming people don't just buy every single one in the store, that is.

I got lucky when I found Knock Out, but I'm going to wait until the revision wave hits before I resort to paying above retail for a few Vehicons. I'm not saying they're not worth around $20, I'm just cheap. And hopefully having 2 per case will make them easier to find. Assuming people don't just buy every single one in the store, that is.
stupid army builders. mumblemumblemumble.after i get my trade sorted out i'll have a bit of money to buy tfs with.i might get a few bot shots. say what you like, but they're cheap. not to mention how adorable they are

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile