LEGO Store Grand Opening Celebrations

The <a href='http://club.lego.com/en-US/insidescoop/InsideScoopDetails.aspx?id=416523' target='offsite'>LEGO.com Inside Scoop webpage</a> reports that there will be dual events on April 27-29th commemorating the grand opening of two new LEGO Stores: one at Opry Mills in Nashville, TN and one at Eastview Mall in Victor, NY. All are invited to attend the weekend-long events, which will include a chance to assist a LEGO Master Builder in constructing an 8ft. tall LEGO model. If you live in the area, be sure to check out these celebrations! More details can be found <a href='http://stores.lego.com/en-US/default.aspx' target='offsite'>here</a>.

View the full article

Wish they'd announce the opening date for the store in my hometown - I'd like to know if I'll be able to hit that up while I'm in town.In the meantime, though, sounds like good news for folks in TN and NY.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

• 2 weeks later...