I play pretty often (on PC, my username is Kothra).I just finished getting all of the main weapon service stars (meaning everything besides pistols and rocket/missile launchers).G3A3 is the best gun.

Yeah, I see a lot people using it. You get it from co-op, correct?I got the game on release but only really getting in to now.

It's the last co-op weapon.I'm kind of annoyed because they drastically reduced the points needed to get it right after I got it.I haven't seen THAT many people using it, but they did buff it in the last patch.

Maybe I'm just bad at get killed by the same guy :PHey, You made the BZP platoon in the old topic, correct?

Well, I only play Battlefield 2. Just started to get back into it after a few months' break, but it's been increasingly hard to get into a populated game that isn't just filled with grenade spam over the past year or so. I do plan to get 3 once I upgrade my PC after the summer, but from what I've been hearing from my BF2 friends, it's missing a lot of what made BF2 so great. Still looks fun though and I'm looking forward to it, along with maybe Bad Company 2.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

Battlefield 3 certainly isn't as awesome as Battlefield 2 is, but it's certainly better than Bad Company 2.If you've played Battlefield 2, have you ever tried Project Reality? Unless you have a short attention span and/or are impatient, and if you have a mic, I really suggest you try it out.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

Yeah, I've got Project Reality along with most of the modifications that have some online activity. PR is a great modification but I prefer the original. It's still lots of fun now and again though.If AIX had more servers/people I would probably just spend all my Battlefield time playing it, but last I checked there were only a couple of servers with enough people for a game. Right now I'm just waiting for the full release of the Alpha Project modification, as the current beta is really good, although not many people are online on it.Edit: Completely forgot that the short for modification gets filtered out.

Edited by -Malchior-

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___