• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Battlefield

Battlefield bf battle field bf2 bad company vietnam 1942 1943 2142

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Republic Commando Scorch

Republic Commando Scorch
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Submerged!

• 03-November 05
  • 1,153 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 12:58 PM

Discuss the game series as a whole here from 1942 to BF3. :)If anyone wants to play co-op or squad up etc. add me on battlelog (I play PC, BTW): FrUiiT (It's a joke, I despise names like that)-Scorch

#2 Offline Kothra

Kothra
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 06-June 04
  • 1,978 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 07:18 PM

I play pretty often (on PC, my username is Kothra).I just finished getting all of the main weapon service stars (meaning everything besides pistols and rocket/missile launchers).G3A3 is the best gun.
Posted Image

#3 Offline Republic Commando Scorch

Republic Commando Scorch
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Submerged!

• 03-November 05
  • 1,153 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 08:42 PM

I play pretty often (on PC, my username is Kothra).I just finished getting all of the main weapon service stars (meaning everything besides pistols and rocket/missile launchers).G3A3 is the best gun.

Yeah, I see a lot people using it. You get it from co-op, correct?I got the game on release but only really getting in to now.

#4 Offline Kothra

Kothra
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 06-June 04
  • 1,978 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 08:52 PM

It's the last co-op weapon.I'm kind of annoyed because they drastically reduced the points needed to get it right after I got it.I haven't seen THAT many people using it, but they did buff it in the last patch.
Posted Image

#5 Offline Republic Commando Scorch

Republic Commando Scorch
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Submerged!

• 03-November 05
  • 1,153 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 09:19 PM

It's the last co-op weapon.I'm kind of annoyed because they drastically reduced the points needed to get it right after I got it.I haven't seen THAT many people using it, but they did buff it in the last patch.

Maybe I'm just bad at get killed by the same guy :PHey, You made the BZP platoon in the old topic, correct?

#6 Offline Kothra

Kothra
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 06-June 04
  • 1,978 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 09:21 PM

Yes. Yes I did. I don't think anyone ever joined it though.
Posted Image

#7 Offline Emilie Autumn

Emilie Autumn
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 21-July 06
  • 1,031 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 14 2012 - 06:49 PM

Well, I only play Battlefield 2. Just started to get back into it after a few months' break, but it's been increasingly hard to get into a populated game that isn't just filled with grenade spam over the past year or so. I do plan to get 3 once I upgrade my PC after the summer, but from what I've been hearing from my BF2 friends, it's missing a lot of what made BF2 so great. Still looks fun though and I'm looking forward to it, along with maybe Bad Company 2.

___

Emilie%202_zps3cc3mpui.jpg

___

#8 Offline Kothra

Kothra
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 06-June 04
  • 1,978 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2012 - 06:56 PM

Battlefield 3 certainly isn't as awesome as Battlefield 2 is, but it's certainly better than Bad Company 2.If you've played Battlefield 2, have you ever tried Project Reality? Unless you have a short attention span and/or are impatient, and if you have a mic, I really suggest you try it out.
Posted Image

#9 Offline Emilie Autumn

Emilie Autumn
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 21-July 06
  • 1,031 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 14 2012 - 07:05 PM

Yeah, I've got Project Reality along with most of the modifications that have some online activity. PR is a great modification but I prefer the original. It's still lots of fun now and again though.If AIX had more servers/people I would probably just spend all my Battlefield time playing it, but last I checked there were only a couple of servers with enough people for a game. Right now I'm just waiting for the full release of the Alpha Project modification, as the current beta is really good, although not many people are online on it.Edit: Completely forgot that the short for modification gets filtered out.

Edited by -Malchior-, Apr 14 2012 - 07:32 PM.

___

Emilie%202_zps3cc3mpui.jpg

___

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users